• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Christians! Now which Mosaic Laws are still in force for you?

Iymus

Did Jesus say anything to support his words?

The Son said words to support the Torah. If he did not add further context or clarity to Gen 3:16 & Lev 20:13 then they stand as is under the spirit of the law under grace and truth.

Gen 3:16 Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.

Lev 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Mat 5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

Joh 1:17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.
--------------

Also Christ had a specific purpose

Luk 9:54 And when his disciples James and John saw this, they said, Lord, wilt thou that we command fire to come down from heaven, and consume them, even as Elias did?
Luk 9:55 But he turned, and rebuked them, and said, Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of.
Luk 9:56 For the Son of man is not come to destroy men's lives, but to save them. And they went to another village.

Ecc 3:1 To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:

Luk 4:18 The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,
Luk 4:19 To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.
-------------

Lastly If the wisdom given by Paul does not contradict Gen 3:16 & Lev 20:13 but enhances it then it could be seen as valid wisdom.

Last edited:

PearlSeeker

Changing subject, how do you feel about ordained women?
I would have nothing against but for whatever reason Jesus had 12 apostles (men).

How do you feel about same sex marriages?
Children are procreated only from one man and one woman. If there is a Creator that was the plan. Other is anomaly. Let them be together but it can't be equal.

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
I would have nothing against but for whatever reason Jesus had 12 apostles (men).
I think that when they were with Jesus that they were disciples. I don't think that Judas was an apostle, for instance. :)
Many churches today Ordain Women and there are female Bishops in the CofE.

Children are procreated only from one man and one woman. If there is a Creator that was the plan. Other is anomaly. Let them be together but it can't be equal.
What is the world population at this time? I don't think that God wants it to increase now, we are far too numerous.
I wonder if Jesus ever said anything about that. Certainly Jesus and Paul never had any children, so producing kids might not be so important?

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
Moving forward.......... so far no member has quoted from the Old Testament to prove any Christian laws, which is really really uplifting, I think.

Whilst I'm sorry that the Mosaic Poor Laws would be dropped there are definite upsides. :)

Deeje

Avid Bible Student
Premium Member
Paul was a disloyal contract busting official who had a blinding idea on the way to Damascus where he was supposed to be sorting out Jews who didn't pay their head tax etc. I don't need to give him too much attention, really.

And yet the poor fellow gets a drubbing whenever he is mentioned. What if he was "a chosen vessel" to Jesus, because of his background and his dedication to God, (though misdirected) rounding up those Christians and throwing them into prison as he actively championed Pharisaic Judaism, standing aloof when Stephen was stoned to death, approving of the whole show? What reason could he have had to turn around and become the brunt of what he had dished out to others? He was a proud Pharisee whose life changed completely. The fact that the other apostles, (though cautious at first because of Saul's reputation) accepted him as a fellow servant of God and used by Jesus in settings where the other apostles would have had no credibility, demonstrates to me that criticism of Paul is unfounded.

As I mentioned before, the apostles were led by holy spirit and if Paul had been a fraud, they would have known about it. After all, they were warned about Ananias and Sapphira withholding money from the sale of their land, but claiming to have donated it all.....God struck them down. (Acts 5:1-11) Wouldn't this have been way more serious?

It's not really surprising that Paul (and the 2nd century apostle John) gets quoted more often Jesus. True.
:p Just read about it. It's all there!

Who is this "2nd century John"?

The Beloved Apostle Writes the Fourth Gospel — Watchtower ONLINE LIBRARY

Is this about female priests?
Excuse me. All I have heard from Christians on this thread that the Mosaic Laws are not for Christians. I'm waiting for the words of Jesus about Ordination of Women, if that;'s what you were angling towards.

Jesus was Jewish...there was no ordination of women in Judaism. The priesthood was exclusively male.
Jesus was a Jew under Jewish Law until the night of his last Passover when he inaugurated a new covenant with his apostles. Christianity then gradually withdrew from corrupted Judaism to become what others viewed as a Jewish sect.

There is nothing in Christianity that speaks of "Christian" priests on earth. Their priesthood was to be served in heaven where gender does not exist. Men and women were anointed or ordained for that priesthood as Paul clearly stated.

Galatians 3:24-29...
"So the Law became our guardian leading to Christ, so that we might be declared righteous through faith. 25 But now that the faith has arrived, we are no longer under a guardian.

26 You are all, in fact, sons of God through your faith in Christ Jesus. 27 For all of you who were baptized into Christ have put on Christ. 28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor freeman, there is neither male nor female, for you are all one in union with Christ Jesus. 29 Moreover, if you belong to Christ, you are really Abraham’s offspring, heirs with reference to a promise."

One did not need to be "Jewish" in the flesh to qualify for selection in this priesthood.....nor did they need to be males...they just needed to be disciples (students) of Jesus and imitate his love.
But as long as the Christians gathered on earth, men and women knew their assigned roles and did not compete for them.

And so the Scottish and English Churches that support same-gender love and marriage should not be criticised, I;'m guessing.

Whatever any "church" decides to do will be judged by God, not by me.
SSM finds no support in scripture at all since the God ordained marriage arrangement was between a man and a woman, as Jesus said. (Matthew 19:4-6) It was not just a physical union but a spiritual one designed by God to create families to "fill the earth" as he had mandated. You can't do that with SS couples unless you break God's moral laws. There was simply no provision for SS marriage in the Biblical definition.
We have gay members of our congregations who are happy to live celibate lives until the new world. They love God more than their own flesh.

And today women hold theological degrees and are ordained. We even have a female Lord Bishops in the UK. So times move on. It's different now.

In original Christianity, no one needed a degree in anything but love for God and neighbor. The only education they needed was in the scriptures and from the teachings of Jesus Christ. Those in leadership positions were to have spiritual qualifications, not educational doctorates and degrees in Theology. That is "Church"ianity, not "Christ"ianity.

Why did Jesus choose uneducated men to be his apostles? Because the Rabbinical Schools that educated the Jews were not teaching them according to God's law, but more from oral traditions that Jesus condemned.
Christendom's seminaries and Theological Colleges do the same. Most 'clergy' are schooled in theology but are often woefully ignorant of the Bible.

Why weren't Jesus' beloved female friends part of his chosen group of apostles, selected after a whole night in prayer to his Father? Because they were the support crew who helped out where they were needed. Its why a car has only one steering wheel and set of controls...imagine if there were two sets, with both drivers competing for control...:eek: That is a recipe for conflict.

I have been researching the life and true mission of Jesus for a few years now, and I have found that Jesus's mission was nothing, absolutely nothing like Paul's Christianity.
So it's no surprise to any here that I'm not a Christian.

I have been researching and studying the Bible for the past 47 years and I cannot say the same at all.
Paul receives a bad wrap because he was so very different to the other apostles....but it was that difference that made his ministry so valuable. His education allowed him to defend himself him before Kings and governors...his Roman Citizenship was also used to advance his ministry.

I cannot see what he did that was in any way a contradiction of what Jesus taught. You cannot state categorically that Jesus did not choose him for a special ministry on the road to Damascus that day, when he was on his way to persecute more Christians.

Other Pharisees were afraid of making their interest in Jesus public for fear of reprisals.The presiding ones were a very proud and obstinate mob according to Jesus, so how could a very prideful Saul of Tarsus, whose persecution of the Christians had become widely known, suddenly turn full circle and become Paul, the beloved apostle of Christ?...a champion now for the opposition? :shrug:

But the Jesus (and the Baptist) that I perceive from my studies was one wonderful person. I have the greates respect for what I think that they both did. It's just different from what Paul spun later on.

If choosing the apostle Paul was also 'what Jesus' did then showing hostility and disrespect for him and his ministry is not the way to show appreciation for them.....is it?

I don't see that Paul put any spin on anything. Like Jesus he was a devout Jew and likely to lean towards the principles of the Law, but no longer a slave now to a dead religious system, with a code that hung like a millstone around their necks. It kept the Jews mindful of their need for a savior to redeem them.

If the Bible is the inspired word of God then don't you think that One with the power to create the Universe could take care of what is contained in his own instruction manual? If Paul is the fraud you think he is, then God is a failure who had no control over the contents of the Bible and we shouldn't believe a word in it. Conversely, if all that the Bible contains IS the word of God, then we must accept all of it as coming from him. You can't pick and choose because you have no real idea about the authenticity of any of it.....you weren't there and neither was I...so its all about faith I guess.....based on my own study and research, I have truckloads of the stuff...:D

There are many, but one example would be:-
Slaves, obey your earthly masters with respect and fear (Ephesians 6:5)

I don't think that Jesus would have supported slavery at all!

I don’t think Bible supports really slavery. It gives some rules for it and it doesn’t make people to rebel against the order at the moment. However, it says for example:

Don't become bondservants [slaves] of men.
1 Cor. 7:23

Also, in the old testament people made promise to free slave (Jeremiah 34:8-17). I think people should keep that promise. I think this means also that all should be free from paying taxes, it is form of slavery, if it is mandatory.

Also, Bible tells we should love others, how could anyone love other and keep him as his slave?

There are 507 (non-sacrificial/non-ceremonial) laws and so if I grab one at random:-

24.To recite grace after meals (Deut. 8:10)

So do you follow this law to the letter?

I think that goes under the “love God”. That is why I have no difficulties to accept it. But it may be true that I have not been thankful enough after every meal.

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
I don’t think Bible supports really slavery. It gives some rules for it and it doesn’t make people to rebel against the order at the moment. However, it says for example:

Also, in the old testament people made promise to free slave (Jeremiah 34:8-17). I think people should keep that promise. I think this means also that all should be free from paying taxes, it is form of slavery, if it is mandatory.

Also, Bible tells we should love others, how could anyone love other and keep him as his slave?

I think that goes under the “love God”. That is why I have no difficulties to accept it. But it may be true that I have not been thankful enough after every meal.

Fair enough. In my school years grace was always said before and after meals, but in the six decades since I have only noticed grace before meals.

That Rand selection of mine may have been too easy. I just have to place my finger on the page and follow........ :D

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
As I mentioned before, the apostles were led by holy spirit and if Paul had been a fraud, they would have known about it. After all, they were warned about Ananias and Sapphira withholding money from the sale of their land, but claiming to have donated it all.....God struck them down. (Acts 5:1-11) Wouldn't this have been way more serious?

God didn't strike all the bad or worst folks down. Still doesn't.
Thing is, as a Deist I see God much differently to you.
I don't think that Paul's mission was the same as the Baptist's and Jesus's.

Apostle John lived in the second century and his gospel written in the second century.
He was not the disciple or he would not have mixed up his timeline of events so much.
....... A load of good reports mixed up in wrong order.

Jesus was Jewish...there was no ordination of women in Judaism. The priesthood was exclusively male.
Jesus was a Jew under Jewish Law until the night of his last Passover when he inaugurated a new covenant with his apostles. Christianity then gradually withdrew from corrupted Judaism to become what others viewed as a Jewish sect.

There is nothing in Christianity that speaks of "Christian" priests on earth.
Well since you would not recognise any Bishop, Canon or Vicar because of that, I suppose you won't mind of some of these are women now?

Oh......and at the last supper Jesus ate and drank with his disciples. Only some of them would become apostles. :)

I can't answer all points now cos I'm on my mobile.

Iymus

Moving forward.......... so far no member has quoted from the Old Testament to prove any Christian laws, which is really really uplifting, I think.

Whilst I'm sorry that the Mosaic Poor Laws would be dropped there are definite upsides. :)

To my knowledge we are not qualified to say any Mosaic laws have been dropped especially without giving any clarification or intention.

Jud 1:4 KJV For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.

shmogie

Depends upon who I am talking to, it seems. Which of the 10 do you now reject? And here does it say that the rest of the Old Testament is null and void?
The fourth commandment does not apply to Christians, it is nowhere found in the NT.

The NT explains in the various books over and over again that there is a new Covenant for all, compared to the first covenant where the law was given specifically to the Jews.

halbhh

The wonder and awe of "all things".
That's fine! I did say 'Fair enough'. :)
Some Christians do seem to build their faith up and rely upon what churches decided upon after Jesus.
I meant I was trying to communicate a meaning very different (or even close to the opposite) from what you are saying/assigning to my post back there! :) That must be my poor writing skills, to have given a near-opposite impression to my intent! Whoops! My bad.

What Paul wrote in Romans chapter 16, showing women prominent as key workers in the early church, deacons, etc. lines up perfectly with Christ's teachings and example, and illustrates them really well.

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
To my knowledge we are not qualified to say any Mosaic laws have been dropped especially without giving any clarification or intention.

Jud 1:4 KJV For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.

OK. Fair enough.
But you've read what other Christians have said on this thread, and a very high % reckon that the Mosaic Laws are redacted.

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
And yet the poor fellow gets a drubbing whenever he is mentioned.
Not by everybody, Deeje, but by me? Yeah!

I can answer your post properly now. Have computer.

What if he was "a chosen vessel" to Jesus, because of his background and his dedication to God, (though misdirected) rounding up those Christians and throwing them into prison as he actively championed Pharisaic Judaism, standing aloof when Stephen was stoned to death, approving of the whole show?
What if he was not chosen, but had figured out a way of controlling the whole World through fear, fear worse than the fear of a three day death on the cross, for instance? Paul's fear was for ever, and of intolerable burning endless pain. Quite clever, really.

What reason could he have had to turn around and become the brunt of what he had dished out to others? He was a proud Pharisee whose life changed completely. The fact that the other apostles, (though cautious at first because of Saul's reputation) accepted him as a fellow servant of God and used by Jesus in settings where the other apostles would have had no credibility, demonstrates to me that criticism of Paul is unfounded.
Pharisee? Interestingly the word 'Pharisee' is not mentioned once from Acts onwards.
Paul was a Levite, sure, or he would not have been contracted to put down errant Jews and Jesus factions.
I reckon that he bigged himself up in those letters, you know.

I thought the disciples/apostles were led by God, actually.
If you believe in God and the Holy Ghost then you're past half way to the Trinity. *shudders*

John was a 2nd century apostle, living on the penitentuary island of Patmos, and Irreneaus (spelling?) was proud to have met him.

Yes, a Jewish sect, until Paul manipulated it in to a control religion fit for the Roman Empire.

Look, the cultures of the Jews and Roman Catholics were somewhat estranged where I live over the last 500 years, and if Jesus didn't knock it, and if gender emancipation demands it, then I'm all for Female Ordination, not because I'm a Christian but because I have so much respect for the provisions of the Equality Act 2010. We've been moving forward ever since women got the vote and no point in putting any brakes on now.

There is nothing in Christianity that speaks of "Christian" priests on earth. Their priesthood was to be served in heaven where gender does not exist. Men and women were anointed or ordained for that priesthood as Paul clearly stated.

Galatians 3:24-29...
"So the Law became our guardian leading to Christ, so that we might be declared righteous through faith. 25 But now that the faith has arrived, we are no longer under a guardian.

26 You are all, in fact, sons of God through your faith in Christ Jesus. 27 For all of you who were baptized into Christ have put on Christ. 28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor freeman, there is neither male nor female, for you are all one in union with Christ Jesus. 29 Moreover, if you belong to Christ, you are really Abraham’s offspring, heirs with reference to a promise."

I cannot think of a Christian faith or church that does not have leaders. They just have different names.
There are Padres, Pastors, Vicars, Deans, Bishops, Canon, Ministers and more. The Salvation Army has Leutinents, Captains, Majors and Colonels etc You have levels of Elders.

One did not need to be "Jewish" in the flesh to qualify for selection in this priesthood.....nor did they need to be males...they just needed to be disciples (students) of Jesus and imitate his love.
But as long as the Christians gathered on earth, men and women knew their assigned roles and did not compete for them.
Until now............ :D

Whatever any "church" decides to do will be judged by God, not by me.
SSM finds no support in scripture at all since the God ordained marriage arrangement was between a man and a woman, as Jesus said. (Matthew 19:4-6) It was not just a physical union but a spiritual one designed by God to create families to "fill the earth" as he had mandated.
Oh that has been done! Danger levels of mankind on Earth.
This need for reproduction has reduced somewhat.

You can't do that with SS couples unless you break God's moral laws. There was simply no provision for SS marriage in the Biblical definition.
We have gay members of our congregations who are happy to live celibate lives until the new world. They love God more than their own flesh.
Moral laws? They were laws for safety, strength and survival. Back then reproduction was needed urgently whilst health safety was vital too.

Men could take in virgin strangers to have.... how do you feel about that 'moral' law? There were no moral laws. Do you think the law about erecting protective walls around roofs was a '#moral' law? No, but it was a safety/strength law.

In original Christianity, no one needed a degree in anything but love for God and neighbor. The only education they needed was in the scriptures and from the teachings of Jesus Christ. Those in leadership positions were to have spiritual qualifications, not educational doctorates and degrees in Theology. That is "Church"ianity, not "Christ"ianity.
That WAS a degree.

Why did Jesus choose uneducated men to be his apostles? Because the Rabbinical Schools that educated the Jews were not teaching them according to God's law, but more from oral traditions that Jesus condemned.
Christendom's seminaries and Theological Colleges do the same. Most 'clergy' are schooled in theology but are often woefully ignorant of the Bible.
All the peasant classes were uneducated' other than in their trades and crafts. Fishermen like Zebedee were very highly skilled and clever people, after all he employed nearly half of the disciples.
Of course the church did not educate its followers! How could it control them if they had bibles and could read them? The church wanted sheep.

Why weren't Jesus' beloved female friends part of his chosen group of apostles, selected after a whole night in prayer to his Father? Because they were the support crew who helped out where they were needed. Its why a car has only one steering wheel and set of controls...imagine if there were two sets, with both drivers competing for control...:eek: That is a recipe for conflict.
How can a car with twin steering be any kind of comparison as a reason for not having women followers? Jesus had women followers alright! I'd remind you that the only witnesses to Jesus's execution were women followers, as described in G-Mark.

I have been researching and studying the Bible for the past 47 years and I cannot say the same at all.
Paul receives a bad wrap because he was so very different to the other apostles....but it was that difference that made his ministry so valuable. His education allowed him to defend himself him before Kings and governors...his Roman Citizenship was also used to advance his ministry.
Paul built the Church. Christianity is Pauline.
Disciples like Cephas were very much at odds with such as him. I think G-Mark is a collection of his memoirs, written to offer the real story.... no wonder its so different from Paul's ideas.

I cannot see what he did that was in any way a contradiction of what Jesus taught. You cannot state categorically that Jesus did not choose him for a special ministry on the road to Damascus that day, when he was on his way to persecute more Christians.
I can! Jesus never knew Paul.
Of course I can say it.

Other Pharisees were afraid of making their interest in Jesus public for fear of reprisals.The presiding ones were a very proud and obstinate mob according to Jesus, so how could a very prideful Saul of Tarsus, whose persecution of the Christians had become widely known, suddenly turn full circle and become Paul, the beloved apostle of Christ?...a champion now for the opposition? :shrug:
Priests.
Many Pharisees were not Levites.
The Priests ran the Temple merry-go-round.
Jesus and the Baptist were ranged against the Priests.

If choosing the apostle Paul was also 'what Jesus' did then showing hostility and disrespect for him and his ministry is not the way to show appreciation for them.....is it?
I don't think Jesus did choose him so I'm innocent of the above. :D

I don't see that Paul put any spin on anything. Like Jesus he was a devout Jew and likely to lean towards the principles of the Law,.........................
Paul agreed a contract to do work for the Sanhedrin. He reneged on it and cleared off, doing something else.
And he changed the face of the mission in to Christianity'.
'orrible.

If the Bible is the inspired word of God then don't you think that One with the power to create the Universe could take care of what is contained in his own instruction manual? If Paul is the fraud you think he is, then God is a failure who had no control over the contents of the Bible and we shouldn't believe a word in it.
I don't believe that the bible is the inspired word of God, but it IS a brilliant historical document which pagan students like me can take interest in.

Conversely, if all that the Bible contains IS the word of God, then we must accept all of it as coming from him. You can't pick and choose because you have no real idea about the authenticity of any of it.....you weren't there and neither was I...so its all about faith I guess.....based on my own study and research, I have truckloads of the stuff...:D
I have picked and chosen, and the gospels were my choice for study. Those and the archaeology, other early 1st century documents, farming trends, lifestyles etc of the Northern Eastern Aramaic speaking Jews.

And Jesus never knew that name..... it's a mash of Greek and Roman! :D

I did it! I actually got thru a Deeje post without cutting it too much! I shall eat my dinner with feelings of accomplishment, even if I won't get to any heaven. :)

Last edited:

Iymus

very high % reckon that the Mosaic Laws are redacted.

1. letter of the law, or penalties of the law, or wages of sin for the repentant is said to be covered in Christ.

The Mosaic Laws of Moses, and the Fullness of Grace and Truth of Christ; are both of God in Origination.

So Mosaic Laws of Moses, along with Fullness of Grace and Truth of Christ; should be one.

Especially since God does not change and is a God of purpose.

Mal 3:6 For I am the LORD, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.

I believe the verses below helps to give insight on this in concept.

Joh 1:17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

1Co 3:7 So then neither is he that planteth any thing, neither he that watereth; but God that giveth the increase.
1Co 3:8 Now he that planteth and he that watereth are one: and every man shall receive his own reward according to his own labour.

Joh 5:44 How can ye believe, which receive honour one of another, and seek not the honour that cometh from God only?

2Co 5:18 And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;
-----------

Also if being unable to do them sincerely, then I believe you are covered under grace; But teaching other men not to do them, when they may have the capacity in themselves to do them seems problematic. I get that from the following verses below.

Mat 5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
Mat 5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
Mat 5:19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
I meant I was trying to communicate a meaning very different (or even close to the opposite) from what you are saying/assigning to my post back there! :) That must be my poor writing skills, to have given a near-opposite impression to my intent! Whoops! My bad.
My apology! My paragraph was only agreeing with you...... about what some other churches have done, is all.

What Paul wrote in Romans chapter 16, showing women prominent as key workers in the early church, deacons, etc. lines up perfectly with Christ's teachings and example, and illustrates them really well.
Yes, yes..... I did see that. I just wrote badly in my confirmation of it.
Sorry again. :)

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
1. letter of the law, or penalties of the law, or wages of sin for the repentant is said to be covered in Christ.

The Mosaic Laws of Moses, and the Fullness of Grace and Truth of Christ; are both of God in Origination.

So Mosaic Laws of Moses, along with Fullness of Grace and Truth of Christ; should be one.

Especially since God does not change and is a God of purpose.

Mal 3:6 For I am the LORD, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.

I believe the verses below helps to give insight on this in concept.

1Co 3:7 So then neither is he that planteth any thing, neither he that watereth; but God that giveth the increase.
1Co 3:8 Now he that planteth and he that watereth are one: and every man shall receive his own reward according to his own labour.

Joh 5:44 How can ye believe, which receive honour one of another, and seek not the honour that cometh from God only?

2Co 5:18 And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;
And so......... do you keep the (non-sacrificial) Laws of Moses. Yes? No?

2. Also if being unable to do them sincerely, then I believe you are covered under grace; But teaching other men not to do them, when they may have the capacity in themselves to do them seems problematic. I get that from the following verses below.

Mat 5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
Mat 5:19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
Now..... this looks as if Jesus meant for the (non-sacrificial) Laws of Moses to be kept. Yes?
And so......... Do you keep the laws of Moses? Yes? No?