• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Christians: Is this man the messiah?

Here is a YouTube video made by a man who claims to be the second coming of Christ. My question for those of you who do believe Christ will return is this: If you do believe that this man is the messiah, what are your reasons for believing him? Furthermore, if you don't believe he is the messiah, what are your reasons for disbelieving him?

Because of this:

"Then if any man tells you, 'Behold, here is the Christ,' or, 'There,' don't believe it. For there will arise false christs, and false prophets, and they will show great signs and wonders, so as to lead astray, if possible, even the chosen ones. "Behold, I have told you beforehand. If therefore they tell you, 'Behold, he is in the wilderness,' don't go out; 'Behold, he is in the inner chambers,' don't believe it. For as the lightning comes forth from the east, and is seen even to the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man. For wherever the carcass is, there will the vultures be gathered together.
Matt. 24:23-28

Kelly of the Phoenix

Well, Jesus just talked himself into a corner, then, because if we can't trust anyone saying they're the Messiah and he claims to be one, then he's out of luck, I guess.

Glaurung

Denizen of Niflheim
When Jesus comes again, it will be the end.

HOW will ever eye see Jesus if He lands in one location? That is physically impossible.
Not only will we all see him, everyone who has ever lived will be physically resurrected and summoned for judgement. For the Christian, Jesus is almighty God. And as such I'm sure he can handle the logistics up to and including being able to make himself known to all at once.

That was one of the prophecies Christians misinterpreted but there are many, many more like it. That is why the Christians are STILL waiting for Jesus to return
I'm going to try and be respectful here, but not accepting the claims of an obscure, nineteenth century Shiite messiah claimant isn't a 'misinterpretation' of anything.

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
HOW will ever eye see Jesus if He lands in one location? That is physically impossible

IMHO " every eye shall see him". Beware here is said "every eye" = 1 eye = 3rd eye. Not with 2 physical eyes, but with 1 spiritual eye open.

Muffled

Jesus in me
I believe there isn't enough information to say for sure in the video supplied but one indication was that he said he wasn't in control. I am sure Jesus will be in control.

As for spouting scriptures, I believe anyone can do that but it doesn't make him the Messiah returned.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
When Jesus comes again, it will be the end.
The end of what? The end of the world?
Not only will we all see him, everyone who has ever lived will be physically resurrected and summoned for judgement.
So all Christians and non-Christians will be physically resurrected and judged by God/Jesus? Then where will they all go?
For the Christian, Jesus is almighty God. And as such I'm sure he can handle the logistics up to and including being able to make himself known to all at once.
I know that is what Christians believe but that is Christian doctrine, not what is in the Bible. Jesus denied that He was God on multiple occasions.

(To see a titled list of over fifty, two-three page posts (easily accessible) about the Bible not saying Jesus is God, click here.)

Did the Jews Accuse Jesus of Claiming to Be “God” or “a God”?
I'm going to try and be respectful here, but not accepting the claims of an obscure, nineteenth century Shiite messiah claimant isn't a 'misinterpretation' of anything.
Baha’u’llah was anything but obscure.

It was not Baha’u’llah who interpreted the prophecies, it was the Hand of the Cause, William Sears. William Sears, Thief in the Night

He was a Christian all his life so he knew the Bible. He later became a Baha’i after he realized that Christ had returned in the Person of Baha’u’llah.

I am well aware that you and 99% of Christians are not going to believe anything I say, so you will have to wait until after you die to find out for yourself.
If it be true (as it certainly is) that a man can feel exquisite happiness in skinning a cat, then the religious philosopher can only draw one of two deductions. He must either deny the existence of God, as all atheists do; or he must deny the present union between God and man, as all Christians do. The new theologians seem to think it a highly rationalistic solution to deny the cat.
I am not sure what you are trying to say but I would deny the existence of God before I would adhere to Christian doctrines. I think it is more rational to be an atheist.

Glaurung

Denizen of Niflheim
The end of what? The end of the world?
Yep.

So all Christians and non-Christians will be physically resurrected and judged by God/Jesus? Then where will they all go?
Those in sanctifying grace will go to heaven. Those in mortal sin will go to hell.

I know that is what Christians believe but that is Christian doctrine, not what is in the Bible. Jesus denied that He was God on multiple occasions.
No. I know this tactic too well to entertain it. You will present isolated quote after isolated quote without regard to the Scriptures as a unified whole. You will also further forget (or pretend not to know) that all no form of ancient Christianity reads the Bible in a vacuum but also in the light of Sacred tradition, the Magisterium and the Ecumenical councils. The divinity of Christ is divinely revealed by the testament of all these sources. Your isolated, cherry-picked and agenda driven reading of scripture (or rather one you adopt from others) holds no weight whatsoever.

Baha’u’llah was anything but obscure.
He is obscure. I wager in confidence that few outside the Shiite world would know who he is beyond the foggiest notion. Moreover, even among those who do know of him, a fragment are open to entertaining his claims. No more than you (or I for that matter) are receptive to accepting the 'obvious' validity of Joseph Smith.

I am not sure what you are trying to say but I would deny the existence of God before I would adhere to Christian doctrines. I think it is more rational to be an atheist.
Firstly, that was my signature and not relevant to this discussion. Secondly, as someone who follows a splinter religion of a splinter religion (Baha'i faith from Bábism from Shiaism) you are hardly one to finger wave at the supposed irrationality of 'Christians'. You're free to believe and think what you like but no matter what you may think it in no way troubles my own faith.

I'm not buying what you're selling.

Last edited:

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
So there will be no more earth, it will be burned up or something like that?
Those in sanctifying grace will go to heaven. Those in mortal sin will go to hell.
Who will be in sanctifying grace, all Christians or only certain Christians, or is that something to be decided by Jesus when He returns? What is your conception of heaven and hell? Where are these places located?
No. I know this tactic too well to entertain it. You will present isolated quote after isolated quote without regard to the Scriptures as a unified whole. You will also further forget (or pretend not to know) that all no form of ancient Christianity reads the Bible in a vacuum but also in the light of Sacred tradition, the Magisterium and the Ecumenical councils.
Traditions and councils cannot decide what the Bible means.

I am not a Christian and I was never a Christian, so I can be somewhat objective.

I post to a lot of Christians, mostly on other forums. One thing that all seem to have in common is that they believe that they know what the Bible means; but as I tell them, this is logically impossible that all of these Christians are right, because Christians disagree about what the Bible means. So who is right?

There are several possibilities: (1) one Christian is right and everyone else who disagrees with him is wrong, or (2) one Christian is wrong and another Christian is right, or (3) there is more than one meaning to many scriptures so they all have part of the truth, but nobody has all of the truth.

How can anyone say the meaning they assign is correct and the other meanings others assign are wrong? Why do people think they are uniquely qualified to interpret the Bible? Even the early Christians did not understand the nature of Jesus, which is why they had to hold councils to decide upon the doctrines of the Church. There are too many different interpretations so nobody can say that only theirs is correct, logically speaking, because they cannot prove that it is correct. As such, it is just their personal opinion that they are right and others are wrong.
The divinity of Christ is divinely revealed by the testament of all these sources. Your isolated, cherry-picked and agenda driven reading of scripture (or rather one you adopt from others) holds no weight whatsoever.
Why does what you believe hold more weight than what other Christians believe? Divinity of Christ can mean different things to different people. It can mean Jesus became God (that Jesus was God incarnate) or it can mean that Jesus had a divine nature and He perfectly manifested the attributes of God such that he was more than just a man (thus differentiated from the prophets in the Old Testament who were just men who were inspired by God).

I have no agenda. I just read and interpret what I read. If the New Testament differentiates Jesus from God, then either at least part of the NT is wrong or the councils were wrong. Logically speaking, it has to be one or the other.

Jesus claimed to reveal God, Whom He called Father, but Jesus differentiated Himself from God:

John 5:26 For as the Father hath life in himself, even so gave he to the Son also to have life in himself:

John 14:1Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.

John 16:23 And in that day ye shall ask me nothing. Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give it you.

Jesus said that God was greater than He was:

Mark 10:18 And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God.

John 14:28 Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.

How could Jesus pray to and go to the Father if Jesus WAS the God the Father?

John 20:17 Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

John 16:16 A little while, and ye shall not see me: and again, a little while, and ye shall see me, because I go to the Father.

Moreover, Jesus said that no man has ever seen God:

John 1:18 No man hath seen God at any time, the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.

1 John 4:12 No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us.

Jesus said He was from God and that God sent Him, again differentiating Himself from God:

John 17:3 And eternal life means to know you, the only true God, and to know Jesus Christ, whom you sent.

John 7:28 Then cried Jesus in the temple as he taught, saying, Ye both know me, and ye know whence I am: and I am not come of myself, but he that sent me is true, whom ye know not. 29 But I know him: for I am from him, and he hath sent me.

So where in the New Testament does it say that Jesus is God?
He is obscure. I wager in confidence that few outside the Shiite world would know who he is beyond the foggiest notion. Moreover, even among those who do know of him, a fragment are open to entertaining his claims. No more than you (or I for that matter) are receptive to accepting the 'obvious' validity of Joseph Smith.
The Baha’i Faith is a religion that is gaining prominence all over the world. In spite of the fact that it is still fairly small it is recognized by governments all over the world. It has spread to over 250 countries and is almost as widespread as Christianity. Most of this happened within the first 100 years after Baha’u’llah declared His mission, from 1852-1952.

How many people believe in a religion is completely unrelated to whether it is God’s Truth or not. How many people do you think entertained the claims of Jesus in the first two centuries?

“There were 1,000 Christians in the year 40, 1 400 Christians in 50, 1,960 Christians in 60, 2,744 Christians in 70, 3 842 Christians in 80, 5,378 Christians in 90 and 7,530 Christians at the end of the first century.

These figures are very suggestive, and reinforce the point that in its initial decades the Christian movement represented a tiny fraction of the ancient world.”
From: How many Jews became Christians in the first century?

The growth rates of the Abrahamic religions from 1910-2010 were as follows: Judaism .11%, Christianity 1.32%, Islam 1.97%, and Baha’i Faith 3.54%.

From 2000-2010 Islam became the fastest growing religion (1.86 %) and the Baha’i Faith was the second fastest growing religion (1.72%).

Statistics from: Growth of religion - Wikipedia

The growth rates of the Baha’i Faith were higher than Islam from 1910 to 2010 because it includes the “formative age” of the Baha’i Faith (1921-1944) FOURTH PERIOD: THE INCEPTION OF THE FORMATIVE AGE OF THE BAHÁ’Í FAITH 1921–1944

Growth has slowed down since 2000 because the new goal of the Baha’i Faith is consolidation and community building so the emphasis is not teaching the Faith.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comparing Baha’u’llah with Joseph Smith is akin to comparing Jesus with Isaiah. I believe Jesus was a Manifestation of God, a mysterious and ethereal Being who had a twofold nature; the physical, pertaining to the world of matter, and the spiritual, which was born of the substance of God Himself. His body was human but His Soul was not conceived at conception like ours; it was pre-existent in the spiritual world, which is why Jesus is the Alpha and the Omega. In its preexistence the Soul of Jesus was given the capacity to receive direct revelations from God and to translate that Revelation into a form we could understand. His Words are endowed with an invisible spiritual force which is why the New Testament transformed the hearts of man.

At best Joseph Smith was just a prophet who was inspired by God, similar to the prophets in the Old Testament (e.g., Solomon, David, Isaiah, Jeremiah and Ezekiel), but he did not get direct communication from God through the Holy Spirit, as did Jesus and Baha’u’llah.Moreover, Smith did not even claim to be a Manifestation of God or the return of Christ as Baha’u’llah did.The Mormon religion is based upon the Bible and they believe in Jesus, just like all Christians.
Firstly, that was my signature and not relevant to this discussion. Secondly, as someone who follows a splinter religion of a splinter religion (Baha'i faith from Bábism from Shiaism) you are hardly one to finger wave at the supposed irrationality of 'Christians'. You're free to believe and think what you like but no matter what you may think it in no way troubles my own faith.

The Baha’i Faith is no more a splinter religion than is Christianity a splinter religion from Judaism.

Christianity did not start in a vacuum, since Jesus was a Jew and was raised with Jewish traditions, just as the Bab and Baha’u’llah were Muslims so were raised with Muslim traditions. However, Christianity became a “new” religion because Jesus got a “new” revelation from God which is represented by the New Testament.

Likewise, the Babi Faith was a new religion because the Bab got a revelation from God, and He had His own Writings and abrogated the Laws of Islam. Then Baha’u’llah got a revelation from God and established the Baha’i Faith with new Writings and Laws which abrogated the Babi Laws. The Babi Laws were kind of a stopgap and a way of transitioning from the harsher Laws of Islam to the less harsh Laws of the Baha’i Faith.

Judaism, Christianity, Islam, the Babi Faith and the Baha’i Faith were all new religions, never before revealed. Each of those religions had its own Manifestation of God who received a revelation from God, which is what makes them new and separate religions. However, they are all part of ONE religion of God, revealed in different chapters at various times throughout history.
I'm not buying what you're selling.
Well, I know that. My purpose is to present accurate information about the Baha’i Faith given people have so many misconceptions. People don’t have to believe it but at least they should know what it actually is.

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
How can anyone say the meaning they assign is correct and the other meanings others assign are wrong? Why do people think they are uniquely qualified to interpret the Bible? Even the early Christians did not understand the nature of Jesus, which is why they had to hold councils to decide upon the doctrines of the Church. There are too many different interpretations so nobody can say that only theirs is correct, logically speaking, because they cannot prove that it is correct. As such, it is just their personal opinion that they are right and others are wrong.

Well said. I call it "spiritual arrogance" when people claim others' interpretation is wrong and theirs is right. Sadly [for them] this is almost incurable

Glaurung

Denizen of Niflheim
So there will be no more earth, it will be burned up or something like that?
I'm not sure what is hard to grasp here. Jesus will descend from heaven, physically resurrect everyone (giving them immortal bodies) and judge for the final time each and every person who has
ever lived. Those in God's favor will live with him eternally, those outside of it will live away from him suffering forever in hell. What 'exactly' will happen to the physical universe is an irrelevance. The only thing we can say is that it will be the end of human history. Heck, this isn't even exclusively Christian teaching, it's also Islamic teaching. That Jesus' second coming will only occur at the end.

Who will be in sanctifying grace, all Christians or only certain Christians, or is that something to be decided by Jesus when He returns? What is your conception of heaven and hell? Where are these places located?
Are you a materialist? I ask this because your questions imply a belief that there's nothing beyond the confines of the physical universe. Asking me where heaven and hell are is like asking me in what galaxy God lives. God holds the universe in his hands, neither place are necessarily 'places' in the physical sense somewhere 'out there' in the physical world. But if you really want an answer, my guess somewhere on a planet deep within Alpha Centauri. :D

Traditions and councils cannot decide what the Bible means.
Actually they do. In fact the Bible itself was decided by the litmus test of tradition, not the other way around. Jesus gave us no Scripture whatsoever, he founded a Church which in turn gave us the Scriptures. Matthew 16:18

I am not a Christian and I was never a Christian, so I can be somewhat objective.
I very much doubt your objectivity.

I post to a lot of Christians, mostly on other forums. One thing that all seem to have in common is that they believe that they know what the Bible means; but as I tell them, this is logically impossible that all of these Christians are right, because Christians disagree about what the Bible means. So who is right?
I'm not a Protestant, I'm a Catholic. What I think the Bible means is an utter irrelevance. The only thing that is authoritative is what the one, holy, catholic and apostolic Church says it means. Indeed, it was that Church which put the thing together in the first place.

The only thing Protestant confusion proves is Protestant confusion. It proves nothing against the coherence and truth of the Catholic faith.

There are several possibilities: (1) one Christian is right and everyone else who disagrees with him is wrong, or (2) one Christian is wrong and another Christian is right, or (3) there is more than one meaning to many scriptures so they all have part of the truth, but nobody has all of the truth.

Here's the answer. The teaching office of the Church founded by Jesus himself alone posses the right to authoritatively interpret Scripture. The thousand and one different things belived by a thousand and one different individuals are an irrelevance. It's meaningless, mostly heretical noise.

My faith isn't 'the Bible' my faith is the Catholic faith passed down generation from generation beginning from the very Apostles themselves. The Bible is certainly a part of my faith, but it alone is not the faith. For a Catholic (as with the Orthodox) the litmus test of orthodoxy is Church teaching. The endless confusion wrought by a sixteenth century rebellion only brings to doubt the coherency of those particular Christians. If you want to criticize my faith, then criticize my faith as per the teachings of my faith.

Why does what you believe hold more weight than what other Christians believe? Divinity of Christ can mean different things to different people. It can mean Jesus became God (that Jesus was God incarnate) or it can mean that Jesus had a divine nature and He perfectly manifested the attributes of God such that he was more than just a man (thus differentiated from the prophets in the Old Testament who were just men who were inspired by God).
Again, see above.

I have no agenda. I just read and interpret what I read. If the New Testament differentiates Jesus from God, then either at least part of the NT is wrong or the councils were wrong. Logically speaking, it has to be one or the other.
Yes you do, and it's the same as the Muslim one. The only difference is your choice of 'prophet'.

The Baha’i Faith is a religion that is gaining prominence all over the world. In spite of the fact that it is still fairly small it is recognized by governments all over the world. It has spread to over 250 countries and is almost as widespread as Christianity. Most of this happened within the first 100 years after Baha’u’llah declared His mission, from 1852-1952.
Religious movements come and go, whether Baha'i faith goes anywhere (yet alone establishes its global one world theocracy) or is remembered as just another cult long since extinct will remain to be seen. As of right now I don't doubt it's growing, I just doubt it will ever be anything more than a minor religion commanding the faith of more than a fragment of the world's population.

Last edited:

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
I'm not sure what is hard to grasp here. Jesus will descend from heaven, physically resurrect everyone (giving them immortal bodies) and judge for the final time each and every person who has
ever lived. Those in God's favor will live with him eternally, those outside of it will live away from him suffering forever in hell. What 'exactly' will happen to the physical universe is an irrelevance. The only thing we can say is that it will be the end of human history. Heck, this isn't even exclusively Christian teaching, it's also Islamic teaching. That Jesus' second coming will only occur at the end.
The return of Christ would usher in the end of an age, but not the end of the world. It will usher in another age of human history, the Golden Age.

“God’s purpose is none other than to usher in, in ways He alone can bring about, and the full significance of which He alone can fathom, the Great, the Golden Age of a long-divided, a long-afflicted humanity. Its present state, indeed even its immediate future, is dark, distressingly dark. Its distant future, however, is radiant, gloriously radiant—so radiant that no eye can visualize it......”
The Promised Day is Come, p. 116

Daniel Chapter 12: 4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased. 8 And I heard, but I understood not: then said I, O my Lord, what shall be the end of these things? 9 And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end. 12 Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.

There is a starting point from which the waiting in Dan 12:12 began, and the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days comes out to 1844, the exact year the Bab came to announce the coming of Baha’u’llah. This and the math is explained by Abdu’l-Baha in Some Answered Questions, 10: TRADITIONAL PROOFS EXEMPLIFIED FROM THE BOOK OF DANIEL.

“Time of the end” never meant the end of the world. It meant end of an Age. Muhammad was called the Seal of the Prophets because He was the last Prophet in the Adamic Cycle (Prophetic Cycle) and thus He sealed off that Cycle.

In 1844 the Bab and Baha’u’llah, the “twin” Manifestations of God, ushered in a new Cycle of religion and the Age of Fulfillment. All the “new age” movements and all the scientific discoveries we have seen since the 19th century are the result of the inception of this new Cycle, this New Age that we are now living in.
Are you a materialist? I ask this because your questions imply a belief that there's nothing beyond the confines of the physical universe. Asking me where heaven and hell are is like asking me in what galaxy God lives. God holds the universe in his hands, neither place are necessarily 'places' in the physical sense somewhere 'out there' in the physical world. But if you really want an answer, my guess somewhere on a planet deep within Alpha Centauri.
I agree, heaven and hell are not places. I just wanted to know what you thought they were.

No, I am not a materialist, but I do not believe that the earth will be destroyed. I believe that the spiritual world is intertwined with the material world and there is no real separation.
C:\Users\Susan2\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001.gif

The world of existence is everything that exists, material (physical) and spiritual.

“Your questions, however, can be answered only briefly, since there is no time for a detailed reply. The answer to the first question: the souls of the children of the Kingdom, after their separation from the body, ascend unto the realm of everlasting life. But if ye ask as to the place, know ye that the world of existence is a single world, although its stations are various and distinct.”
Selections From the Writings of ‘Abdu’l-Bahá, p. 193

In the following passage “phenomenal world” and “this world of existence” refer to the material (physical) world and “world of heaven” refers to the spiritual world. I am not exactly sure what he means by counterparts; I assume he means that what is in heaven is reflected down on earth. We are told elsewhere that the spiritual world is non-physical, so I have no idea what is reflected from there.

“The spiritual world is like unto the phenomenal world. They are the exact counterpart of each other. Whatever objects appear in this world of existence are the outer pictures of the world of heaven.”
The Promulgation of Universal Peace, p. 10
Actually they do. In fact the Bible itself was decided by the litmus test of tradition, not the other way around. Jesus gave us no Scripture whatsoever, he founded a Church which in turn gave us the Scriptures. Matthew 16:18
And who is to say that the Church interpreted those scriptures correctly? If they had all Christians would have believed the same, they would be in unison; but we all know that they are not, and that there are thousands of sects of Christianity.
I very much doubt your objectivity.
I might not be totally objective but I am more objective than a Christian since I stand outside.
I'm not a Protestant, I'm a Catholic. What I think the Bible means is an utter irrelevance. The only thing that is authoritative is what the one, holy, catholic and apostolic Church says it means. Indeed, it was that Church which put the thing together in the first place.

The only thing Protestant confusion proves is Protestant confusion. It proves nothing against the coherence and truth of the Catholic faith.
What I can say is that I believe that the Catholics are more correct than the Protestants because they were first. Baha’is believe in the supremacy if St. Peter.
Here's the answer. The teaching office of the Church founded by Jesus himself alone posses the right to authoritatively interpret Scripture. The thousand and one different things belived by a thousand and one different individuals are an irrelevance. It's meaningless, mostly heretical noise.

My faith isn't 'the Bible' my faith is the Catholic faith passed down generation from generation beginning from the very Apostles themselves. The Bible is certainly a part of my faith, but it alone is not the faith. For a Catholic (as with the Orthodox) the litmus test of orthodoxy is Church teaching. The endless confusion wrought by a sixteenth century rebellion only brings to doubt the coherency of those particular Christians. If you want to criticize my faith, then criticize my faith not theirs.
I do not know enough about this to comment. I did not know that Jesus founded a teaching office. My mother was raised Greek Orthodox but I was not raised as a Christian. I have known some Eastern Orthodox Christians and they believe differently than you do about the end of the world. They believe that the earth will be restored to a Garden of Eden when Jesus returns.
Yes you do, and it's one in the same as Islam's. The only difference is your choice of 'prophet'.
What is that agenda? To say that another Prophet has succeeded Jesus?
Religious movements come and go, whether Baha'i faith goes anywhere (yet alone establishes its global one world theocracy) or is remembered as just another cult long since extinct will remain to be seen. As of right now I don't doubt it's growing, I just doubt it will ever be anything more than a minor religion commanding the faith of more than a fragment of the world's population.
The Baha’i Faith is not a religious movement. Baha’u’llah received a new revelation from God, just as did Muhammad. In the future, the Baha’i Faith will be widely known and it will be the religion of the masses. Christianity is already on the decline and it will fade into obscurity, but before that happens, Islam will have as many adherents as Christianity, by the year 2050. http://www.pewforum.org/2015/04/02/religious-projections-2010-2050/