• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Christians: Is there life outside of Earth?

Do you believe in life outside of Earth? Why?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bware

I'm the Jugganaut!!
I want to see what everyones thoughts are, according to religious/personal beliefs on the existance of life outside of earth.

Also I would like to know if/why your religious beliefs have a bearing on your answer

Last edited:

Kilgore Trout

Misanthropic Humanist
Yes, there are currently two humans on the International Space Station, along with a large number of micro-organisms.

Riverwolf

Amateur Rambler / Proud Ergi
Premium Member
Not Christian, but it's not a same-faith debate. ^_^

I see no reason why there isn't life on other planets, even if it's just microscopic. My religious beliefs don't even cover that.

te_lanus

Alien Hybrid
I want to see what everyones thoughts are, according to religious/personal beliefs on the existance of life outside of earth.
I see that there can be life on other planets.

Also I would like to know if/why your religious beliefs have a bearing on your answer
I believe that when God(s)/ess "created " heaven and earth, they "created" life everywhere