• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Christians Getting Naked

Bdub13

Kind of a shame when you think about it.

Nude Christians I would say are more on the right track than clothed ones. I remember accounts of Christians trying to clothe native tribes that likely been fully or partially nude for eons whom more than likely wondered themselves just what the hell is wrong with them.
Yes I remember a story I read that I have had a hard time locating the source now, of Missionaries who went to a tribe where the women were always topless and demanded they wear shirts. This was offensive to them because in their culture, a woman who wore a shirt was a prostitute.

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...
From Naturist-Christian.org

"What is a Christian naturist? As Christians we uphold the moral values taught by our savior Jesus Christ while as naturists we enjoy being nude in a non-sexual, non-erotic way. In short, we are committed to a Christian, international, family centered, natural and naturist set of Core Values.

Our emphasis is on how Christians can live naturally in their homes and enjoy recreational or social activities while free of clothing and shame. In our forums we will talk about how that works, and in our albums we will show pictorial evidence of Christian naturism in action. You will see natural affection, by way of smiles and occasional hugs, but nothing more. You will not see enticing shots inviting the thought of eroticism, that is not what we are about.

Naturists may be young or old, large or small, and from any race or creed. As such you will see photos which include families, adults, teens, and children alike. The style of photos we portray here is in compliance with federal standards for displaying family nudity. We do not display photographs for the purpose of adult entertainment, but for the purpose of public education, which is consistent with our legal standing as a 501 (c) (3) Religious Corporation in the State of Florida, USA."
BE ADVISED, clicking on "source" will bring you to a web page with full frontal nudity.
So, how do you think this squares with the Christian faith?

I don't see any inherent contradiction.

Sirona

Hindu Wannabe
From Naturist-Christian.org

"What is a Christian naturist? As Christians we uphold the moral values taught by our savior Jesus Christ while as naturists we enjoy being nude in a non-sexual, non-erotic way. In short, we are committed to a Christian, international, family centered, natural and naturist set of Core Values.

Our emphasis is on how Christians can live naturally in their homes and enjoy recreational or social activities while free of clothing and shame. In our forums we will talk about how that works, and in our albums we will show pictorial evidence of Christian naturism in action. You will see natural affection, by way of smiles and occasional hugs, but nothing more. You will not see enticing shots inviting the thought of eroticism, that is not what we are about.

Naturists may be young or old, large or small, and from any race or creed. As such you will see photos which include families, adults, teens, and children alike. The style of photos we portray here is in compliance with federal standards for displaying family nudity. We do not display photographs for the purpose of adult entertainment, but for the purpose of public education, which is consistent with our legal standing as a 501 (c) (3) Religious Corporation in the State of Florida, USA."
BE ADVISED, clicking on "source" will bring you to a web page with full frontal nudity.
So, how do you think this squares with the Christian faith?

They have historical precursors, the Adamites.

Adamites - Wikipedia