• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Christianity vs Baha'i

Redemptionsong

"Jesus" never reigned over anything and the
" house of Jacob"??

In what parallel universe is that?

What we know by faith now, through the Word of God, will be proved by actual events in the future.

Matthew 12:28. 'But if I [Jesus] cast out devils by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God is come unto you.'

We are told that we enter the kingdom through faith in the king. The passport is the Holy Spirit.

Audie

Veteran Member
What we know by faith now, through the Word of God, will be proved by actual events in the future.

Matthew 12:28. 'But if I [Jesus] cast out devils by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God is come unto you.'

We are told that we enter the kingdom through faith in the king. The passport is the Holy Spirit.
Whatevs

InvestigateTruth

Interesting. So when it says... "The Guardian confirms that the record in the Qur'án and in the Writings of Bahá'u'lláh, that it was Ishmael, and not Isaac as stated in the Old Testament, whom Abraham was to sacrifice, is to be upheld." That person writing on behalf of the Guardian or the UHJ might be wrong... and in this case is wrong? Great, just great.

A writing on behalf of Guardian is one thing, and a letter written in behalf of Universal Justice is another thing.

First, it is not function of Universal House of Justice to provide interpretations of holy Books. This is why, if you look at most other cases, whenever someone asks UHJ something about the scriptures, all they do, is they try to find what Abdulbaha or Shoghi Effendi or Baha'u'llah has said, and then they just offer that. But they leave the final conclusion to the person to make. They dont make a conclusion of the interpretation. However in this particular case, the person who wrote on behalf of UHJ, is providing his own conclusion based on what Shoghi Effendi said. Without even looking at what Bahaullah wrote about this.
This is simply his own opinion, and has no authority. It has no more authority than what you or I can conclude. He is simply offering his personal understanding.

As regards to letters on behalf of the Guardian, they are not wrong. But they must be understood in the light of what Bahaullah and Abdulbaha have said.

Last edited:

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
A writing on behalf of Guardian is one thing, and a letter written in behalf of Universal Justice is another thing.

First, it is not function of Universal House of Justice to provide interpretations of holy Books. This is why, if you look at most other cases, whenever someone asks UHJ something about the scriptures, all they do, is they try to find what Abdulbaha or Shoghi Effendi or Baha'u'llah has said, and then they just offer that. But they leave the final conclusion to the person to make. They dont make a conclusion of the interpretation. However in this particular case, the person who wrote on behalf of UHJ, is providing his own conclusion based on what Shoghi Effendi said. Without even looking at what Bahaullah wrote about this.
This is simply his own opinion, and has no authority. It has no more authority than what you or I can conclude. He is simply offering his personal understanding.

As regards to letters on behalf of the Guardian, they are not wrong. But they must be understood in the light of what Bahaullah and Abdulbaha have said.

@CG

Not sure what this is about, but if something does not seem right, the great thing is one can ask the Universal House of Justice for clarification.

Letters written on behalf of the Universal House of Justice also should not contain errors, or interpretation, so if one has found a case where they see a reply needs clarification, then it should be done.

This is the strength of the Covernant. We should not have a situation where we offer that a letter written on behalf of the Universal House of Justice contains personal opinion, unless it is stated in the letter it was a personal opinion. The great thing is, the Covernant allows for this and if it is incorrect, allows for it to be reviewed and rectified.

Sorry a lot to do, so have not gone back to see how this unfolded.

Regards Tony

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Micah 5:2 [Matthew 2:6]. 'But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall come forth unto me that is to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting.'

It's clear that God's Messiah, 'David my servant', is to be born in the city of David, the town where Jesse lived.

So in Hosea 2:1-13 God rebukes Isreal and said that they would forget God.

Then from Hosea 2:14 God gives mercy back to Israel, and

Hosea 2:15 offers this

"I will give her her vineyards from there, And the Valley of Achor as a door of hope; She shall sing there, As in the days of her youth, As in the day when she came up from the land of Egypt."

Achor (Akka) becomes a door of hope, a door for the Mercy of God and at that time Isreal will again respond.

In Hosea 2:18 a New Covernant is made where God ".... will abolish bow and sword and weapons of war in the land, and will make them lie down in safety.... "

Now one has to ask why Baha'u'llah was Banished to Achor (Akka) and how his Message is that of peace where war in the Name of Faith has been abolished.

What all people have to consider is, there is indeed a handful of passages that can be found to point specifically to Jesus and also to Muhammad, but there is a truckload that point to the Bab and Baha'u'llah.

Why, because the entire Bible was to prepare us for this day, the Day of God.

"Sharon will become a pasture for flocks, and the Valley of Achor a resting-place for herds, for my people who seek me. Isaiah 65:10"

The Glory of God now rests in the valley of Achor and every day millions turn to that place to give Glory to God, Christ the Father.

Regards Tony

InvestigateTruth

@CG

Not sure what this is about, but if something does not seem right, the great thing is one can ask the Universal House of Justice for clarification.

Letters written on behalf of the Universal House of Justice also should not contain errors, or interpretation, so if one has found a case where they see a reply needs clarification, then it should be done.

This is the strength of the Covernant. We should not have a situation where we offer that a letter written on behalf of the Universal House of Justice contains personal opinion, unless it is stated in the letter it was a personal opinion. The great thing is, the Covernant allows for this and if it is incorrect, allows for it to be reviewed and rectified.

Sorry a lot to do, so have not gone back to see how this unfolded.

Regards Tony
Thats a very good point. I think it is a very good idea, someone asks UHJ, clarification on this subject.

The question would be, the Writing of Bahaullah says, that in Bible the station of sacrifice was given to Isaac, and in Quran this station is given to Ishmael. Bahaullah does not say in this Tablet that Bible is wrong.
But on the letter written on behalf of UHJ, dated xx, it is said the Bible has an error.
Please clarify...

If I know it is easy to ask this question, I will do so, myself. Can it be done by a simple email?

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Thats a very good point. I think it is a very good idea, someone asks UHJ, clarification on this subject.

The question would be, the Writing of Bahaullah says, that in Bible the station of sacrifice was given to Isaac, and in Quran this station is given to Ishmael. Bahaullah does not say in this Tablet that Bible is wrong.
But on the letter written on behalf of UHJ, dated xx, it is said the Bible has an error.
Please clarify...

If I know it is easy to ask this question, I will do so, myself. Can it be done by a simple email?

The contact information will be available through the NSA. I have sent a couple of letters in the past and did get replies.

We know Baha'u'llah confirms both the Bible and Quran stories, I have posted the Letters and a provisional translation of a Tablet of Baha'u'llah.

It appears this will need to be cleared up, as it appears the people who have written those letters, have not known what Baha'u'llah offered.

As to whether Ishmael or Isaac were to be sacrificed, here are some letters

(Forum post from Wilmette course)
1) "As to the question raised by the Racine Assembly in connection with Baha'u'llah's statement in the Gleanings concerning the sacrifice of Ishmael; although this statement does not agree with that made in the Bible, Genesis 22.9, the friends should unhesitatingly, and for reasons that are only too obvious, give precedence to the sayings of Baha'u'llah which, it should be pointed out, is fully cooroborated by the
Qur'an which book is more authentic than the Bible, including both the New and the Old Testaments. The Bible is not wholly authentic, and in this respect is not to be compared with the Qur'an, and should be
wholly subordinated to the authentic writings of Baha'u'llah."
Letter written on behalf of the Guardian to the NSA of the US and Canada, July 28, 1936,; Baha'i News,
No. 103, p. 1, October 1936.
2) ...the reference to Ishmael is correct, although it disagrees with the text of the Bible. The Qur'án too corroborates this statement of Bahá'u'lláh, and as this book is more authentic than the Bible, it is obvious that it should be given precedence over the Jewish and Christian Holy Scriptures, which cannot be considered as being wholly authentic.
(From a letter dated 7 March 1938 written on behalf of Shoghi Effendi to an individual believer)
3) The Guardian confirms that the record in the Qur'án and in the Writings of Bahá'u'lláh, that it was Ishmael, and not Isaac as stated in the Old Testament, whom Abraham was to sacrifice, is to be upheld. In one of His Tablets 'Abdu'l-Bahá refers to this discrepancy, and explains that, from a spiritual point of view, it is irrelevant which son was involved. The essential part of the story is that Abraham was willing to obey God's command to sacrifice His son. Thus, although the account in the Torah is inaccurate in detail, it is true in substance.
(From a letter dated 19 July 1981 written on behalf of the Universal House of Justice to an individual believer)

This is from a provisional translation

"...... Consider: all those who believe in past Scriptures[7] think of Isaac as the Sacrifice; likewise, the people of Qur’án[8] confirm this station for Ishmael. It is clear and evident to every possessor of insight and every religious person that no one was, outwardly[9] sacrificed; all agree that an animal was sacrificed. So, ponder upon this: Why is it that a person who hath gone to the altar of sacrifice for the Beloved and yet hath come back [alive], is adorned with the raiment of ‘Sacrifice of God’ and accepted[10] as such? There is no doubt that this is so because of the Word of God. Therefore, the criterion[11] for the manifestation of all names and for confirmation and fulfillment of all stations is dependent upon the Word of God.[12] Likewise, there is no doubt, that the Inaccessible, Unknowable [God] doth not talk as He is, and hath always been, sanctified from such conditions; rather, He speaketh through the tongue of His Manifestations.[13] Thus the Torah issued from the tongue of Moses. The same is true of other Holy Scriptures: all were revealed by the tongues of Prophets and Messengers but, the real Speaker[14] in all these Holy Books is the One true God.... It is now, therefore, established and confirmed that the station of ‘Sacrifice of God’ was, according to past Books,[15] given to Isaac by Abraham and that very same station is, according to Divine Revelation, Ishmael’s in the Qur’ánic Dispensation.[16]"

Tablet to Hájí Mírzá Kamálu'd-Dín

Regards Tony

InvestigateTruth

The contact information will be available through the NSA. I have sent a couple of letters in the past and did get replies.

We know Baha'u'llah confirms both the Bible and Quran stories, I have posted the Letters and a provisional translation of a Tablet of Baha'u'llah.

It appears this will need to be cleared up, as it appears the people who have written those letters, have not known what Baha'u'llah offered.

As to whether Ishmael or Isaac were to be sacrificed, here are some letters

(Forum post from Wilmette course)
1) "As to the question raised by the Racine Assembly in connection with Baha'u'llah's statement in the Gleanings concerning the sacrifice of Ishmael; although this statement does not agree with that made in the Bible, Genesis 22.9, the friends should unhesitatingly, and for reasons that are only too obvious, give precedence to the sayings of Baha'u'llah which, it should be pointed out, is fully cooroborated by the
Qur'an which book is more authentic than the Bible, including both the New and the Old Testaments. The Bible is not wholly authentic, and in this respect is not to be compared with the Qur'an, and should be
wholly subordinated to the authentic writings of Baha'u'llah."
Letter written on behalf of the Guardian to the NSA of the US and Canada, July 28, 1936,; Baha'i News,
No. 103, p. 1, October 1936.
2) ...the reference to Ishmael is correct, although it disagrees with the text of the Bible. The Qur'án too corroborates this statement of Bahá'u'lláh, and as this book is more authentic than the Bible, it is obvious that it should be given precedence over the Jewish and Christian Holy Scriptures, which cannot be considered as being wholly authentic.
(From a letter dated 7 March 1938 written on behalf of Shoghi Effendi to an individual believer)
3) The Guardian confirms that the record in the Qur'án and in the Writings of Bahá'u'lláh, that it was Ishmael, and not Isaac as stated in the Old Testament, whom Abraham was to sacrifice, is to be upheld. In one of His Tablets 'Abdu'l-Bahá refers to this discrepancy, and explains that, from a spiritual point of view, it is irrelevant which son was involved. The essential part of the story is that Abraham was willing to obey God's command to sacrifice His son. Thus, although the account in the Torah is inaccurate in detail, it is true in substance.
(From a letter dated 19 July 1981 written on behalf of the Universal House of Justice to an individual believer)

This is from a provisional translation

"...... Consider: all those who believe in past Scriptures[7] think of Isaac as the Sacrifice; likewise, the people of Qur’án[8] confirm this station for Ishmael. It is clear and evident to every possessor of insight and every religious person that no one was, outwardly[9] sacrificed; all agree that an animal was sacrificed. So, ponder upon this: Why is it that a person who hath gone to the altar of sacrifice for the Beloved and yet hath come back [alive], is adorned with the raiment of ‘Sacrifice of God’ and accepted[10] as such? There is no doubt that this is so because of the Word of God. Therefore, the criterion[11] for the manifestation of all names and for confirmation and fulfillment of all stations is dependent upon the Word of God.[12] Likewise, there is no doubt, that the Inaccessible, Unknowable [God] doth not talk as He is, and hath always been, sanctified from such conditions; rather, He speaketh through the tongue of His Manifestations.[13] Thus the Torah issued from the tongue of Moses. The same is true of other Holy Scriptures: all were revealed by the tongues of Prophets and Messengers but, the real Speaker[14] in all these Holy Books is the One true God.... It is now, therefore, established and confirmed that the station of ‘Sacrifice of God’ was, according to past Books,[15] given to Isaac by Abraham and that very same station is, according to Divine Revelation, Ishmael’s in the Qur’ánic Dispensation.[16]"

Tablet to Hájí Mírzá Kamálu'd-Dín

Regards Tony
This is what I found with regards to Authority of the Letter on behalf of UHJ:

"According to the guidance of the House of Justice, letters received at the Bahá'í World Centre are sent to various Departments, according to their topic. For instance, all the letters related to the Research Department are sent to that Department so that, with the guidance of the House of Justice, appropriate responses could be prepared which are then sent out through its Department of the Secretariat.

In response to your question, it should be said that while the answers from the Research Department are prepared according to the instructions of the House of Justice, they should be regarded as opinions of that Department. These views, although quite useful and helpful in illuminating and clarifying the issues or questions at hand, should not be regarded as being as authoritative as the guidance and pronouncements of the Universal House of Justice. The House of Justice has decided that material prepared by the Research Department should be sent out unchanged to the recipients, as it would like the friends to consider and study the material with great diligence. Of course, accepting the comments and opinions of the Research Department does not hinder the friends from using their own judgement in understanding and explaining issues. The personal understandings of the Bahá'ís in these cases are, of course, respected in their own right."

Letters Written on Behalf of the Guardian

And this is with regards to letters on behalf of Guardian

"Although the secretaries of the Guardian convey his thoughts and instructions and these messages are authoritative, their words are in no sense the same as his, their style certainly not the same, and their authority less, for they use their own terms and not his exact words in conveying his messages. ...."

(Unfolding Destiny, p. 260)

From above, it can be said, writings on behalf of UHJ, or Shoghi Effendi, is less authoritative than their own Writings.

Last edited:

CG Didymus

Veteran Member
Do Baha'is believe Adam, Noah, Abraham, Moses and Jesus are manifestations? Do they believe the Bible stories about these people are literally true?

Yes, to name a Few. Baha'u'llah has confirmed from God this is so.

The Kitab-i-Iqan explains this in detail, but Bahauallah and then Abdu'lbaha have given many writings on the subject.

They beleive there is an outward meaning and inward meanings

"Know assuredly that just as thou firmly believest that the Word of God, exalted be His glory, endureth for ever, thou must, likewise, believe with undoubting faith that its meaning can never be exhausted."
Bahá’u’lláh, Gleanings from the Writings of Bahá’u’lláh, p. 175
Every passage in the Bible is like that, the outward meaning will be based most likely on a miraculous happening, but it was not that miracle that was important, it is the spiritual stories behind that outward event that is important.
Okay, there are the stories, and within those stories there are miraculous events. But what about the story of Adam and the story about Noah. I don't see any Baha'i saying what is written in the Bible is historically accurate. And, I don't see anything in the Bible story that would make either Adam or Noah manifestations. So what is the Baha'i story about Adam and Noah that shows that they are manifestations?

CG Didymus

Veteran Member
1559. Bahá’u’lláh was a Descendent of Abraham Through Both Katurah and Sarah—Jesse, Son of Sarah, was the Father of David and Ancestor of Bahá’u’lláh
So Abraham was a real, historical person. And we have genealogical records of his descendants? And we have the records of the people that came before him? So we have records of Noah? Of Methuselah? And do those records say when they were born and that they died like nine hundred years later? I don't think so. Yet, we don't have any writings from Abraham or any ancient manuscripts of the writings of Moses? And who kept these records all those years? And where were they kept?

But it looks like they used the genealogy of Jesus that goes all the way back to Adam. Do you really believe it is accurate? And who kept track of Ishmael's genealogy?

Last edited:

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
There's absolutely no room for any other Messiah in these prophecies. Jesus Christ appeared hundreds of years before Baha'u'llah and it's clear that his reign is 'for ever'.
Christ to Reign on David’s Throne

The Old Testament certainly prophesied that Jesus would rule on David’s throne. There is no question about that (Psalms 132:11, Psalm 89:3-4, 2Samuel 7:12-13, Isaiah 9:6-7, cf Luke 1:31-32).

The question that must be raised is not what these prophecies say (that Christ would sit on David’s throne) but when and where were they to be fulfilled. The answer to this question and the fulfillment of the throne promise is found in Acts 2:25-36.

The Throne of David - Throne Prophecies Fulfilled at Christ’s Ascension

Luke 1:32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:

“The Throne upon which He sat is the Eternal Throne from which Christ reigns for ever, a heavenly throne, not an earthly one, for the things of earth pass away but heavenly things pass not away.”Abdu'l-Baha, Paris Talks, p. 56

Jesus was a Messiah, but He is not the Messiah of the end days. I take no issue when Christians say that Jesus Christ will reign forever, I only take issue when Christians say Jesus is going to return and rule on earth, because that belief is NOT supported by the Bible.

John 14:19 Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.

John 17:4 I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.

John 17:11 And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are.

John 19:30 When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost.

John 18:36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

John 18:37 Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice.

These two verses in John 18 completely negate that Jesus is the King of this world or that Jesus will ever come to this world to rule it, and they fit perfectly together with John 17:4 and John 17:11. Jesus came into this world to bear witness unto the truth about God. He did that so there is no more reason for Jesus to come back to this world again. That is why Jesus said “I am no more in the world.”

But of course Christians always have a way out of accepting what Jesus said.

CG Didymus

Veteran Member
All for you do decide CG.

Regards Tony
Yes, just like the early Christians had to decide if the gospels and what the apostles were saying was true. And they decided that Jesus had truly risen. But, apparently, if Baha'is say he is physically dead, then they were mistaken. Which means, as I've said before, right from the start, Christianity was teaching things that weren't true.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
So Abraham was a real, historical person. And we have genealogical records of his descendants? And we have the records of the people that came before him? So we have records of Noah? Of Methuselah? And do those records say when they were born and that they died like nine hundred years later? I don't think so. Yet, we don't have any writings from Abraham or any ancient manuscripts of the writings of Moses? And who kept these records all those years? And where were they kept?

But it looks like they used the genealogy of Jesus that goes all the way back to Adam. Do you really believe it is accurate? And who kept track of Ishmael's genealogy?
I really don't know how accurate all of it is because I am not a genealogist or a Bible scholar...but I believe what Abdu'l-Baha and Shoghi Effendi wrote about the genealogy of Baha'u'llah.

It is a fascinating subject though.

CG Didymus

Veteran Member

If they are an "opinion" they could be wrong and in this case you say they are wrong. Then who's going to make "official" translations and interpretations of Baha'u'llah's writings that haven't been translated yet?

CG Didymus

Veteran Member
So in Hosea 2:1-13 God rebukes Isreal and said that they would forget God.

Then from Hosea 2:14 God gives mercy back to Israel, and

Hosea 2:15 offers this

"I will give her her vineyards from there, And the Valley of Achor as a door of hope; She shall sing there, As in the days of her youth, As in the day when she came up from the land of Egypt."

Achor (Akka) becomes a door of hope, a door for the Mercy of God and at that time Isreal will again respond.

In Hosea 2:18 a New Covernant is made where God ".... will abolish bow and sword and weapons of war in the land, and will make them lie down in safety.... "

Now one has to ask why Baha'u'llah was Banished to Achor (Akka) and how his Message is that of peace where war in the Name of Faith has been abolished.

What all people have to consider is, there is indeed a handful of passages that can be found to point specifically to Jesus and also to Muhammad, but there is a truckload that point to the Bab and Baha'u'llah.

Why, because the entire Bible was to prepare us for this day, the Day of God.

"Sharon will become a pasture for flocks, and the Valley of Achor a resting-place for herds, for my people who seek me. Isaiah 65:10"

The Glory of God now rests in the valley of Achor and every day millions turn to that place to give Glory to God, Christ the Father.

Regards Tony
Why is it that so many prophecies are found in the Jewish Scriptures? I think there might be a problem. It might be too easy to find names and places that can be made to fit anything.

CG Didymus

Veteran Member
I really don't know how accurate all of it is because I am not a genealogist or a Bible scholar...but I believe what Abdu'l-Baha and Shoghi Effendi wrote about the genealogy of Baha'u'llah.

It is a fascinating subject though.
Yeah, but no one has those records. And who trusts the genealogy in the NT about Jesus... besides Christians.

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Okay, there are the stories, and within those stories there are miraculous events. But what about the story of Adam and the story about Noah. I don't see any Baha'i saying what is written in the Bible is historically accurate. And, I don't see anything in the Bible story that would make either Adam or Noah manifestations. So what is the Baha'i story about Adam and Noah that shows that they are manifestations?

CG, good morning ;)

Consider that a Baha'i has accepted that Baha'u'llah is the Glory of God, Christ returned as the Father. The Spirit of Truth to guide us unto all Truth.

Baha'u'llah said they were Manifestations, sent with a Message, the stories that remain are sure Spiritual guidance.

As such I do not expect all will see that, unless and until they see the station of Baha'u'llah. It is upon that acceptance that we then contemplate what was offered in the light of truth.

Regards Tony

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Yeah, but no one has those records. And who trusts the genealogy in the NT about Jesus... besides Christians.

There has been some geological records created by early believers. I am yet to see them printed.

The Covernant breakers have a sizeable example, but I have left that alone, as it includes the recent Covernant breakers lines.

The future, when records in Iran become available, will be dedicated to things such as this.

What we do know is both the lines of the Bab and Baha'u'llah are sound. If they were not, it would have been used against them.

Here is the Bab by Shoghi Effendi

The Genealogy of Bab

Regards Tony

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Why is it that so many prophecies are found in the Jewish Scriptures? I think there might be a problem. It might be too easy to find names and places that can be made to fit anything.

How many Messengers have been named the Glory of God that came by a Gate?

How many came from the East, Assyria?

How many rebuked the Rulers of the world?

How many have called for word Peace, world unity under One God?

How many have a World Centre on Mount Carmel that would see the Glory of God?

You know I could keep doing that for hours CG. Mathematically the odds of Baha'u'llah being able to fulfil all those prophecies by pure chance is beyond calculation.

Regards Tony

InvestigateTruth

If they are an "opinion" they could be wrong and in this case you say they are wrong. Then who's going to make "official" translations and interpretations of Baha'u'llah's writings that haven't been translated yet?

For me what Bahaullah wrote in Iqan, makes it clear, the Bible could not be corrupted. So, the provisional tranlation of Bahaullah is sufficient for me.

We could write to UHJ and ask for more clarifications for cases we still need clarification.

In due time, the remaining works will be gradually translated officially.