• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Christianity/Islam are King/Master, Slave/Servant religions

RamaRaksha

Plenty of religious hate nowadays with lots of killings, so are there rational explanations to what is happening?
Remember when these religions were born, Kings ruled with an iron fist, there was no democracy. A subject's quality of life depended on the King. Brought before the King, the subject/slave got down on his knees, shaking with fear, swore undying loyalty(belief in religions), begged for mercy and protection. You see sycophants surrounding the rich and powerful, ready to do harm to those who may speak out against their master, and so Atheists and people of other religions must be punished(Hell).
Abraham was ready to murder his son - master above all - for a slave the master's word was law and hence you see all the killings in the name of religion. Master, or mullahs or priests, who claim to speak for the master, must be obeyed, even innocent children, even if it is one's own must not be spared. To this day, Abraham is praised, praised!(it chills my blood) for blindly obeying his master
Recently 2 teenage boys were beaten in a church, some of the members beating these kids were their own family members, one of them died as a result. A while ago, in pakistan a woman was condemned to death by stoning - one of those throwing those stones that killed her was her own son! Seen in the above light, we can see why these things happen
These religions locked in primitive barbaric times still preaching their primitive and backward ideas which have no place in today's times of democracy and free speech

Timothy Bryce

I agree for the most part. But what now?

It would be cool if someone would buck up and arrest the pope during one of his out-of-Vatican visits.

Agathion

the Minister
I agree completely... it is such faiths which have and continue to give religion a bad name and reputation.