• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Christianity has a real dark history,Has it changed much?

Zita

Solitary Eclectic Witch
Whats sad is you refuse help, advice, and information on how to avoid what really is a big thing, and instead youd rather prance about in ignorance, making personal insults and telling people they are mentally ill. Who is really lonely? Someone who tries to help someone avoid a serious mistake, or someone who resorts childish insults to defend their error?
This forum is to give your and perception, If I say something that you don't like that's your problem If I say anything that is a personal attack you better believe that person gave me a reason to make the statement or insult, and they aren't childish at all, but if you have the mentality of a child then its fessilble that that is how you will take it also the statement about prance around in ignorance, was funny for one thing this forum is on the Internet, so I can't prance around on here at all so use is the real one using ignorance. And so you will leave me the hell alone about plagarism, My reference is stated on the thread, so now you can hastel somebody else, cause there are plenty people just like me posting without references but I could care less I'm here to gain knowledge on topics and how people think, I don't have time in my day to be all up in the technical end
of what they did or didn't do. Like I said you must be lonely and need something to do and one more thing if you don't like how I talk to people sorry that sounds like a personal problem to me. Like that saying goes "If you can't stand the heat stay out the kitchen. "

Cooky

Veteran Member
Early witch hunts were said to be the deepest shame of western civ. The church created the elaborate concept of devil worshipers and witches and witchcraft out of their view points of women which were foul.

Is it darker than human history as a whole? Because last I heard, Christians were humans.

Cooky

Veteran Member
Hey, try me, Zita..! I'm one of the most obnoxious posters here. Let's have a little go, eh? :cool:

...You'll wish you never insulted a person in your life after I'm finished with you here.

Diamond

Fine. Revel in your ignorance and stubborness on how to avoid what can be a very serious issue.
Good grief, why did this matter so much to you? As I see it, you want people to think you were trying to help her so she won't get into serious issues, I don't believe that for one second,it was like you were in attack mode, you went on and on. If you really wanted to help you could have stated the fact, and left it alone and let her be. No one else but you was in attack mode. Personally, by the things you stated you don't much care for her because she obviously speaks her mind and is comfortable with herself. Why don't you just be real.

Diamond

Hey, try me, Zita..! I'm one of the most obnoxious posters here. Let's have a little go, eh? :cool:

...You'll wish you never insulted a person in your life after I'm finished with you here.
I'm confused, why all this hostility, am I missing something. No this wasn't for me, but don't toot your horn to quickly. You haven't ran up on me either.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Good grief, why did this matter so much to you?
Because plagarism is something that matters. And, yes, its even an actual rule here you have to properly cite things. I was trying to help a member correct this, and it was blown off and ridiculed. Its not my problem if someone insists its no biggie to do something that has ended careers. Plagiarism is actually a huge biggie.

Cooky

Veteran Member
We not talking about human history, we talking about Christianity and the Christian church. Keep up.

You think Christans are not still human? Of acting human? You think our sinful nature becomes nullified just because we become Christian? Of course NOT!

Cooky

Veteran Member
I'm confused, why all this hostility, am I missing something. No this wasn't for me, but don't toot your horn to quickly. You haven't ran up on me either.

You dare to challenge Landon Caeli? Bring it on SISTER!

tenor-8.gif

Zita

Solitary Eclectic Witch
W
Wow really? What the hell is your problem? I ain't got time to play these games, trust me though, when I tell you, that if I decided to play the dirty dozens with you you might would want to rethink your challenge. Cause I don't play games I speak truth and when I am finished trust me you wouldnt know what to do. Are you proud to be obnoxious? Cause I have no need to be that way the truth cuts like a knife. So cool your jets, I'm not interested one bit.

Cooky

Veteran Member
Hey, @Diamond, Zita wants to know what “what the hell is your problem”... She said to cool your jets and she doesn’t play games

Zita

Solitary Eclectic Witch
Hey, try me, Zita..! I'm one of the most obnoxious posters here. Let's
have a little go, eh? :cool:

ha ha ha, I'm not even gonna dignify that with actor a answer, I don't play those kind of games. I could care less how obnoxious you are. But trust me, no one will ever chump me, I m gonna continue to be me and speak my mind when and how I want to. Also l don't insult
I tell it like it is. If it hurts someone's feelings cause I spoke the truth, oh well I hate it for them. So sorry I'm not the lest bit interested. I don't have to prove anything to you or anybody else.

Cooky

Veteran Member
ha ha ha, I'm not even gonna dignify that with actor a answer, I don't play those kind of games. I could care less how obnoxious you are. But trust me, no one will ever chump me...

Obviously English is not your first language.