• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Christianity and Islam, an impossible alliance?

Servant_of_the_One1

Islam and Disbelief will never reconcile.
Truth and Falsehood will never reconcile aslong the earth and heavens exist.

They(christians) worships others beside Allah, we worship none beside Him. So we will never agree on faith.

The whole enmity between Muslims and Christians is based on the fact that Muslims took Allah as sole Protector and Helper. And they(muslims) do not seek other Lord.
While Christians bows down for statues, calling upon others beside the Creator.
So in this eternal animosity, the people of Truth will be saved from the destructive fire.

Last edited:

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
John 14:9
Jesus answered: "Don't you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, 'Show us the Father'?

I am familiar with that passage, and the words and their context do not mean what you suggest. Nor does the "seen" mean it literally. He is talking about understanding that the nature of God is refected through Jesus words and example.

Reggie Miller

I am familiar with that passage, and the words and their context do not mean what you suggest. Nor does the "seen" mean it literally. He is talking about understanding that the nature of God is refected through Jesus words and example.

The Spirit reveals truth. Jesus is truth. There is no other.

David1967

Premium Member
Islam and Disbelief will never reconcile.
Truth and Falsehood will never reconcile aslong the earth and heavens exist.

They(christians) worships others beside Allah, we worship none beside Him. So we will never agree on faith.

The whole enmity between Muslims and Christians is based on the fact that Muslims took Allah as sole Protector and Helper. And they(muslims) do not seek other Lord.
While Christians bows down for statues, calling upon others beside the Creator.
So in this eternal animosity, the people of Truth will be saved from the destructive fire.

Well aren't we a pleasant fellow.:confused:

Muffled

Jesus in me
The law of killing the converted to non-Muslim is in Islam same as in Torah. It's the Creator law.

It's not applied in most of Islamic countries now.

But suppose that the Islamic law is applied fully in certain country. The Islamic law includes the discussions and chances for years before applying the Islamic/Torah Law.

Some Islamic scholars are saying, this is in case of acting against the sate only. Most of Islamic counties applies this understanding.

Regards

I believe there is no such law in the Qu'ran so it is a law conceived by the devil.

Limo

I believe there is no such law in the Qu'ran so it is a law conceived by the devil.
I think you mean Bible/Torah.
so, you're saying that Bible/Torah is said by devil.
"If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which [is] as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers; [Namely], of the gods of the people which [are] round about you, nigh unto thee, or far off from thee, from the [one] end of the earth even unto the [other] end of the earth; Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him: But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people. And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die; because he hath sought to thrust thee away from the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage. — Deuteronomy 13:6–10[93]

Leviticus 24:16 "And he that blasphemeth the name of the LORD, he shall surely be put to death, and all the congregation shall certainly stone him: as well the stranger, as he that is born in the land, when he blasphemeth the name of the Lord, shall be put to death."

Muffled

Jesus in me
I think you mean Bible/Torah.
so, you're saying that Bible/Torah is said by devil.
"If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which [is] as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers; [Namely], of the gods of the people which [are] round about you, nigh unto thee, or far off from thee, from the [one] end of the earth even unto the [other] end of the earth; Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him: But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people. And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die; because he hath sought to thrust thee away from the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage. — Deuteronomy 13:6–10[93]

Leviticus 24:16 "And he that blasphemeth the name of the LORD, he shall surely be put to death, and all the congregation shall certainly stone him: as well the stranger, as he that is born in the land, when he blasphemeth the name of the Lord, shall be put to death."

I believe it is inspired by God for that dispensation and it no longer applies. If it is in the Bible or the Qu'ran we know it belongs to God. Otherwise it is the devil.