• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Christianity... An issue,

rib4

So in your eyes, I'm off to Hell. and she is off to heaven. Nice religion you have there.

That is the beauty of it; God forgives anyone. Everyone has sinned, and because his holiness is so far above any humans, each sin deserves death because he is the God of the universe, and he makes the rules. People dont fully understand the kind of mercy he gives us. He is so great and so far above us that for him to send his son to die for and save us is so significant that none can fathom. When adam and eve sinned it seperated us from God because that is what sin does. That is why we needed Christ, to bridge the gap. So as christians we believe that all sins are the same even if as people we dont look at them in the same way. remember we are his creation.

Mykola

retrorich said:
Yes, I am really an atheist. When I discuss God, I do so hypothetically. Obviously, as an atheist, I do not believe that God exists, so I base most of my comments on what theists say about God.

Okay, I can see now.

sojourner

Annoyingly Progressive Since 2006
AlanGurvey said:
rib4 said:
That is the beauty of it; quote]

Such beauty in a childish G-d, such beauty in a system that sends voltaire to hell! :p

Who says Voltaire went to hell? Who says God isn't more gracious than humanity makes God out to be???