• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"Christian" Woman Swears Up A Storm While Preaching At Walmart Customers

Skwim

Veteran Member

Just to be clear, I'm not in the least suggesting this is typical or even infrequent Christian behavior. It's not Christian behavior at all. It's extremely exceptional;. So exceptional it doesn't merit inclusion in any of the religious forums. In fact, I believe Christianity is merely a vehicle for expressing her psychosis, and it's only because of its extreme nature that I'm sharing it. Like a WOW! This is one sick woman..

Just be aware the swearing is extreme.

.​

Last edited:

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
If I had been in that shop, I would have fallen on the ground, laughing helpessly for an hour....
:p

Iymus

Just to be clear, I'm not in the least suggesting this is typical or even infrequent Christian behavior. It's not Christian behavior at all. It's extremely exceptional; something I've never seen before. So exceptional it doesn't merit inclusion in any of the religious forums. In fact, I believe Christianity is merely a vehicle for her expressing her psychosis, and it's only because of its extreme nature that I'm sharing it. Like a WOW! This poor woman is obviously very sick..

.​

Seems like under the influence of an unclean spirit.

Terry Sampson

I prefer the unedited version on youtube entitled:

"The Best Walmart Freakout"

posted Jan 21, 2020 by

penguinz0

Why? Because the intermittent commentary provided by penguinz0, interspersed throughout the video, demonstrates high-quality, anti-Christian critique of what the commentator affirms is methamphetamine-induced behavior, made even more informative (and, I might add, entertaining) by this observation:

"00:23
... I really enjoy
00:27
the way she says mother****** she sounds
00:29
like a Canadian trying to be polite
00:30
about it but still wanted to get the
00:32
mother****** word out there"

Your day just ain't complete until you've watched a Youtube video of a "polite Canadian", alleged Christian on drugs ranting in Walmart. :D

Bob the Unbeliever

Just to be clear, I'm not in the least suggesting this is typical or even infrequent Christian behavior. It's not Christian behavior at all. It's extremely exceptional; something I've never seen before. So exceptional it doesn't merit inclusion in any of the religious forums. In fact, I believe Christianity is merely a vehicle for expressing her psychosis, and it's only because of its extreme nature that I'm sharing it. Like a WOW! This poor woman is obviously very sick..

.​

I saw a complete video, which at the end, the poor Tourettes sufferer was arrested. Her compliant behavior easily suggested she knew the drill, and was very familiar with being arrested, such that it was commonplace to her.

I expect being arrested for disturbing the peace, or whatever, is an everyday occurrence.

I almost pity her... almost.

Because? If Christianity was 1/10 what it's promoters PROMISE? This never could possibly have happened in the first place....!

Worse: Among Americans who suppport Universal Health Care? The strongest opposition comes directly from those same Christians! They vote for GOP, who is vehemently against any sort of health care at all-- unless you are filthy rich.

Mental Health Care should be free for the asking in the US-- we can easily afford it, as a Nation. Just the expense of Dump's bi-weekly Golf Games would have paid for most of the bill!

But nooooo.... Can't have That, say the Evangelical Christians. God Dunt Wants De Free Hospitals.

Rational Agnostic

Just to be clear, I'm not in the least suggesting this is typical or even infrequent Christian behavior. It's not Christian behavior at all. It's extremely exceptional; something I've never seen before. So exceptional it doesn't merit inclusion in any of the religious forums. In fact, I believe Christianity is merely a vehicle for expressing her psychosis, and it's only because of its extreme nature that I'm sharing it. Like a WOW! This poor woman is obviously very sick..

.​

I, for one, think that this fine citizen should be commended for her courage in vocally sharing the Good News of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

Obviously, this post is sarcastic, similar to many of my other recent posts on this forum. :D

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.

.​
She and the public Access ghetto preacher should get together.

Biotch!!!!

Milton Platt

.​

I think she may have been mentally ill.....maybe Jesus can heal her.....

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
This kind of thing never happens at the Walmart I go to. Circle K or 7-11 is a different story.