• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Christian Violence in History

related to (the philosophy of terrorism
The horrible truth is that, numerically the statistically,speaking civilaization is the bloodiest and most violent of all civilizations in all history,and is responsible for hundreds of millions of deaths.Even so, muslims will never associate this violence and blood bath with the teachings of jesus(a.s)
ST Augustine's contingent intrare("lead them in and force them to convert). In fact the quraan says exactually the opposite
there is no compultion in religion(2.256)
Augustine's frightning idea that must be compelled to conform"to the true faith christian faith" has unleashed for centuries of unparalleled bloodshed.
Indeed,christians have suffered more under the rule of the chrostian civilization than under the pre- roman rule and any other rule in histroy
then the crusades the european armies were saying, as they slaughtered both christian and muslim arabs "kill them all,god knows his own"
Europe's reformation and counter reformation era
two thirds of the christians population of europe was slaughtered by christians.
the africa slave trade : claimed the lives of over 10 million
The colonial comquest:
estamates for the number of native americans slaughtered by the europeans in north southand central america has run as high as 20,million with in three generations.
the twentie*th century's western civilization took warefare to new extremes.
A conservative estimate puts the total number of brutal deaths in the 20th century at more than 250, million.of these muslims are resposible for less than 10 million deaths.chrisitans or those coming from chrisitian backgrounds account for 200 million of these! the greatest death totals come from world war 1 (about 20 million.at least 90% of which where inflicted by christians) and world war 2(90 million,at least 50% of which were inflicted by christians the majority of the rest occuring from the middle east) given the grim history, it appears that europeans and americans must all come to gripswith the fact that islamic civilization has actually been less brutal than christian civilization,did the holocaust of over 6 million jews occur out of the background of a muslim civilization.
in the 20th century alone
Western and / christian powers have been responsible for at least twenty times more deaths than that of mulim powers. In this most brutal of centuries they created incomparably more civilian casulties than muslims in the whole of the islamic history
in the 20th century, rawanda,1994
witness the slaughter of 900,000 rwandans in 1994 in a population that was over 90% christian.
1992- 1995 bosnia
The gernocide of over 300,000 mulims and syntamatic rape of over 100,000 muslim women by christian serbs.
western popular culture
It should also be mentioned that although islam has the concept of legitamate war in self -defence (as does christianity and even buddism) no where in islamic culture)or in any other culture that survives today) is the idolization, of violance that exists in the western culture. Westerners think themselves as peaceful, but in fact the gentleness and sublimity of the new testament, and the peace loving democracy,are scarley reflected in wetern popular culture rather the entire inclination of popular culture - hollywood movies, western television video games popula music and sports entertainment is to glorifyand inculcate violance.Accordingly, the relative rates of murder(especially random and serial murders) are higher in the western world (in particulary in the us.and europe taken as a whole) than they are in the Islamic world in countries that are not suffering civil wars, and this true despite the much greater wealth of the West.
well if they say islam is spread by the sword they have it all wrong there past and present is so full with blood

http://www.islam101.com/terror/christianViolence.htm

well mike by the way you can read that too , tell me what do you think

the easy forgivness
false christs strategies ,
the false phrohet
the philosophy of terrorism
hypothetical faith

Mike182

Flaming Queer
thenight_templer said:
do you think all the peopole are mindless ???
ive been studying and reading for years, what about you ??

im hoping to begin a university study of both western and european religions, but at the moment, i am not very well versed in islam.

i am not saying you are mindless, i am just asking, are these your own words?

yes mike this is my own words , and i do have more , just try to use my mind to know the right way of god ,
you gonna ask who is you god
iam gona say , my god is the god of abraham and all the prophets and all the creations

Bishka

Veteran Member
thenight_templer said:
yes mike this is my own words , and i do have more , just try to use my mind to know the right way of god ,
you gonna ask who is you god
iam gona say , my god is the god of abraham and all the prophets and all the creations

These aren't your words,
The horrible truth is that, numerically and statistically speaking, Christian Civilization is the bloodiest and most violent of all civilizations in all of history, and is responsible for hundreds of millions of deaths. Even so, Muslims will never associate this violence and blood bath with the teachings of Jesus (peace be on him).

These words he are spouting are directly copied from this page: http://www.islam101.com/terror/christianViolence.htm

well better to search where can you find the other articles smarties ,
oh by the way its not gonna be a secret any more
by the way you did not make any subjective comment till now . just jumping up and down like clowns ,. this realy funny ,

EnhancedSpirit

High Priestess
By definition, a muslim is a Christian. You are really being judgemental, what does the Quran say about passing judgement. Isn't that supposed to be left up to the God of Abraham. If God is the destination, people coming at him from over the mountains would have different directions than those who are coming from across the ocean. You can not give directions to someone if you do not know where they are coming from.

Bishka

Veteran Member
thenight_templer said:
add another by the way i have my posts into many websites
by the way iam admin for too many sites as well
by the way ,,,,,,,a ,,, later

Your posts into other websites? Are you meaning to say that you wrote this article and it's on several different websites? If you can write so well, then how come you're grammar is appaling?

Edit: Fixed it, thanks Mr. Guy. You are right, it is catching!

lilithu

The Devil's Advocate
To any mods who might be reading, is this thread appropriate for the discussion forums? My understanding was that the "discuss individual religions" forums were for people to share information regarding their own faiths or to ask questions about other faiths. If the poster wants to make an accusation against a religion, he is certainly free to do so. But it seems more appropriate to me to put it in the debate forums.