• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Christian Spells

EverChanging

I find that my spiritual path is a rich thing, with certain emphases, making it, often, hard to define or give a name to, and because I know that, I am careful about which practices, theology, and philosophy I incorporate into the path, and that includes spellwork.

Lately, however, I am finding the need to create my own ritual/spells for my own purposes, but because I am very careful, this makes it difficult for me to find suitable material and ideas in various books on magic and/or neo-paganism. I don't deny the validity of the practices I've read about and even personally explored in neo-paganism. Much of it is very positive. But each person has to find what works for herself....

Basically, I'm looking for ideas or even websites, but right now I am gravitating toward Christian witchcraft. I don't need the background information, but information concerning creating Christian spells. I do have an interest in Catholic/voodoo practices that I have yet to educate myself more on.

I have rarely worked with spells, but the time didn't feel right. Now it does, as I have also been exploring and working on other spiritual practices, and I have a need for a spell at this time, for myself.

If anyone has any resources or ideas, that would be very helpful and much appreciated, and if not, I find it a fascinating discussion nevertheless.

Peace. :candle:

Last edited: