• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Christian Polytheism explains Strange Verses of Bible

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
He is the death herself. Never talk to death.

Why do we write Sir Isaak Newton, not sir Isaak Newton? Out of respect. Why do "we" write pope Francis, not Pope Francis? Out of disrespect.

Jesus Christ. In the Bible. Should I find the verses?

Because you are using English gramatical rules. Have you never heard that other countries have other languages and rules?

Only in the bible. King of circular reasoning to say the bible is because the bible says... Do you not have any independent evidence? As a claimed man of science i would have thought independent evidence would have been important to you... But then again i have read some of your papers so perhaps guess work is more your thing

firedragon

Veteran Member
No I have told you exactly where to look, if you do not want to that is your choice, learn I am not here to do your research for you. Now just assume in future that that I am not prepared to supply you with things that take two seconds for you to do yourself and jog on.

So you claim that "here is no need for God in "in the very best models used for fundamental physics""

I ask why, any evidence, any proof that there is "no need".

You respond "go look"

Very good. Thanks.

Justanatheist

So you claim that "here is no need for God in "in the very best models used for fundamental physics""

I ask why, any evidence, any proof that there is "no need".

You respond "go look"

Very good. Thanks.
No I told you to go look at Roger Penroses CCM. You are under the delusion that people are here to serve you.

questfortruth

How do you know that?
I speak for my Church only. My church uses words: good Vs. evil, false Vs. true, holy Vs. sinful, pleasant Vs. unpleasant, approved Vs. disapproved, rights Vs. lawlessness. Hence, my God in my Religion loves the sinner but hates his evil doings. It is like your father, have you been always pleasant by your father's standards?

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
I speak for my Church only. My church uses words: good Vs. evil, false Vs. true, holy Vs. sinful, pleasant Vs. unpleasant, approved Vs. disapproved, rights Vs. lawlessness. Hence, my God in my Religion loves the sinner but hates his evil doings. It is like your father, have you been always pleasant by your father's standards?
I mostly do not remember my father

Justanatheist

It is not about serving people, it is about intellectual integrity. But one may not be able to dig for water at the wrong spot.

Have a good day.
No I have told you exactly where the evidence is, in the time you have been demanding I serve you then you could have searched it a thousand times over, if you had actually looked and said I cannot find it I would of sorted it for you but you sit there are just demand across thread after thread.

firedragon

Veteran Member
No I have told you exactly where the evidence is, in the time you have been demanding I serve you then you could have searched it a thousand times over, if you had actually looked and said I cannot find it I would of sorted it for you but you sit there are just demand across thread after thread.

Maybe you think that people have not read these theories so you tell them "go look". Nevermind.

Why do you think CCM is "a very best of models"? Can you explain?

Justanatheist

Maybe you think that people have not read these theories so you tell them "go look". Nevermind.

Why do you think CCM is "a very best of models"? Can you explain?
Because it is my favourite, I am not saying it is true, but I like it. You of course could use other models to illustrate my point of why there are still atheists. Now do you have anything to say on that point or are we done?

firedragon

Veteran Member
I am not a scientist are you?

No. But its not scientific to say "this is the best model in physics because I like it".

You dont have to be a scientist to know that. I think an ordinary level kid would know that.

Lol. This is the best model in physics because "I LIKE IT". ;) That was hilarious. Good one. I think Im gonna use that on some friends of mine because they would know "its a joke".

).