• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Christian Polytheism explains Strange Verses of Bible

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/him/they/them
He is sick of schizophrenia, please never pay attention to his lies. For he is the liar and father of lies.
Do not worry about his feelings, because he likes pain. I am giving him what he likes: mental pain.
Hm believe you and listen to you a guy who has been told the same things over and over and refuses to listen(your own god himself could speak to you you still wouldnt listen) or Satan the lightbringer? The one who gave knowledge to mankind while your god was happy to leave humans in ignorance? Imma go with Satan

Justanatheist

Hm believe you and listen to you a guy who has been told the same things over and over and refuses to listen(your own god himself could speak to you you still wouldnt listen) or Satan the lightbringer? The one who gave knowledge to mankind while your god was happy to leave humans in ignorance? Imma go with Satan
Do you see Satan as a Prometheus type figure?

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
I was wondering that, there is not a lot of joined up thinking going on here.
I can only speak for my personal understanding, And I believe God in pure form is not physical. So of course its a tiny bit difficult to prove Gods experience or existence to those who do not practice the same teaching I do :)

Last edited: