• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Christian Polytheism explains Strange Verses of Bible

questfortruth

You speak a lot about playing mind games with Satan to not pay attention to him:confused:

I am confused what you actually do or believe
I am not playing with satan, I am fighting him. I wish him all bad. Therefore, I expose in this thread the truth about him:
1. He was trying to murder Moses (look up in the thread),
2. He has made from Jakob the disabled person.
However in the Bible is written, that that has God done. Yes, god - one of two gods.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
I am not playing with satan, I am fighting him. I wish him all bad. Therefore, I expose in this thread the truth about him:
1. He was trying to murder Moses (look up in the thread),
2. He has made from Jakob the disabled person.
However in the Bible is written, that that has God done. Yes, god - one of two gods.
Satan according to bible is a fallen Angel not a second God.

questfortruth

Satan according to bible is a fallen Angel not a second God.
Fallen angel is not an angel, because is fallen. Then the fallen angel is a false angel. False angels can be anything, for example, a pen, book, water. But I define fallen angel as non-existent god.
"you will be like gods" (satan says in Genesis).

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Fallen angel is not an angel, because is fallen. Then the fallen angel is a false angel. False angels can be anything, for example, a pen, book, water. But I define fallen angel as non-existent god.
"you will be like gods" (satan says in Genesis).
You define? So you have the power to make satan a God or demi God?

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
I am a scientist. I have the right to invent definitions.
So they only count for your self?

But if you are a Christian believer can you change the teaching so it fit your view and understanding or is it you that have to change so your understanding and belief is according to what the teaching you believe in says?

questfortruth

So they only count for your self?

But if you are a Christian believer can you change the teaching so it fit your view and understanding or is it you that have to change so your understanding and belief is according to what the teaching you believe in says?
I have no conflicts with the seven Church Councils. I am not a heretic. I speak for my Church.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
I have no conflicts with the seven Church Councils. I am not a heretic. I speak for my Church.
You speak on behalf of the church you belong to?
Are you their leader :confused: or you speak out of your understanding of what the teaching say?

Is the seven church council a church, or a group of many church meeting taken place over many hundreds of years?

The first seven ecumenical councils are authoritative for the Roman Catholic Church and for the Eastern Orthodox Church. The seven councils, held between 325 and 787, were called to deal with specific issues that were occurring within the church and taken together may seem to form a creedal and confessional continuum. Edmonton Eparchy

questfortruth

You speak on behalf of the church you belong to?
Are you their leader :confused: or you speak out of your understanding of what the teaching say?

Is the seven church council a church, or a group of many church meeting taken place over many hundreds of years?
The highest authority in Eastern Orthodox Christianity is the first seven Church Councils.
I can not speak in opposition to the councils. Otherwise, I need to go to Church Confession and tell all about my online activity.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
The highest authority in Eastern Orthodox Christianity is the first seven Church Councils.
I can not speak in opposition to the councils. Otherwise, I need to go to Church Confession and tell all about my online activity.
Can you combine science and your belief? Or do you see it as one belief?

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Science is mind,
Religion is Love. School of Love.
Hence, Science without Religion is loveless mind (like one of satan's),
Religion without Science is mindless love.
As a sufi the science of the self or to realize who one truly are, is the investigating of the inner world. And it lead to love and kindness for all beings