• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Christian Atheism

Segev Moran

So what you are saying is that the Deist is the most philosophical and non-confrontational of the group. Thanks! ;)
Not really :)

A Theist, will argue an Atheist, Agnostic, Deist and Non-Theist.
An Agnostic will argue an Atheist, Agnostic, Deist and Non-Theist.
A Deist will argue a Theist, Agnostic, Non-Theist and Atheist.
An Atheist will argue Theist and a Non-theist.

I Think it is obvious why each will argue each, but I'll just explain the Atheistic POV.

I Have no ability to argue against an agnostic, as Agnosticism shares my view regarding Gods or a God etc.
I can however argue an agnostic about scientific matters, but it is not related to the question of me being an atheist or not.
As for a Deist, I Can't make (And no one can, really) any argument that can prove that there is no "God" that started everything and let it "grow wild". Also, The deistic claim is that a God is a passive force, thus there can never be any proof to its existence either, so it is not a relevant concept.

Paints a bit of a different picture ;) ;)