• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Christian areas attacked in Pakistan

Sabio

Sabio said:
Christian areas attacked in Pakistan

June 30, 2005 (Voice of the Martyrs) -- Sources have told The Voice of the Martyrs that at 10 p.m. on Tuesday, June 28, Christian homes in three areas near Peshawar, Pakistan were attacked by a radical Muslim mob. VOM contacts are currently investigating, and more details of the story should be available soon.

Page printed from:
http://www.worthynews.com/christian-persecution/christian-areas-attacked-pakistan.html
We would have 2 weeks of 24hr coverage on CNN if this headline read:

"Muslim areas attacked in Detroit"

IMHO

Sabio

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
This is horrible that this happen, but oddliy enough....

We would have 4 weeks of 24 hour coverage on CNN if this headline read "Christian areas attacked in Detroit".

Is it going to help if an emissary of all of the religions that we have represented finds the horrors that have been happening to other people of their faith and posts it here? If so, I'm sure we can find some volunteers.

Sabio

FeathersinHair said:
This is horrible that this happen, but oddliy enough....

We would have 4 weeks of 24 hour coverage on CNN if this headline read "Christian areas attacked in Detroit".

Is it going to help if an emissary of all of the religions that we have represented finds the horrors that have been happening to other people of their faith and posts it here? If so, I'm sure we can find some volunteers.
I do think it is of value, and would welcome news from other religions.

Sabio

Jaymes

The cake is a lie
It would be rather amazing if anything not in America or Britain got on American TV to begin with. We do sort of ignore the rest of the world.

Again, something horrible. I hate it when extremists ruin the entire group's image.

Zephyr

Moved on
When will these people realize that your NOT supposed to hurt Christians. It's sad really, folks like these make me look bad.