• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Christ is divine

religious.fact

CHRIST IS DIVINE
IMG_1715.jpg

While I lived in Canada, I made an agreement with Father Boniface.
He was a Benedictine Monk.

I asked him if Jesus Christ is the son of God, send a hawk to my house window after you die.

After about six months after he died, I stood at my living room window in May 2012 in my house on Semmering Austria, and a hawk or falcon flew to my window and sat on my windowsill for a few seconds and then flew away.

I have never seen a falcon here before and considered this a sign that Jesus Christ is the Son of God.

He came to this world to save and illuminate humanity with the Christ Consciousness (I.e Sermon on the mount and the Golden rule)

Praised be Jesus Christ!!

Peter De-Schuster
Semmering Austria​

74x12

CHRIST IS DIVINE
IMG_1715.jpg

I asked him if Jesus Christ is the son of God, send a hawk to my house window after you die.

After about six months after he died, I stood at my living room window in May 2012 in my house on Semmering Austria, and a hawk or falcon flew to my window and sat on my windowsill for a few seconds and then flew away.

I have never seen a falcon here before and considered this a sign that Jesus Christ is the Son of God.

He came to this world to save and illuminate humanity with the Christ Consciousness (I.e Sermon on the mount and the Golden rule)

Peter De-Schuster
Semmering Austria​
I believe you.

The sermon on the mount is more than it appears to be on the surface.

Deeje

Avid Bible Student
Premium Member
CHRIST IS DIVINE
IMG_1715.jpg

Peter De-Schuster
Semmering Austria​

I can see and feel your sincerity.....but why do you think you needed a sign from a dead Benedictine monk and not from simply reading the Bible for yourself? It says there plainly that Jesus is the son of God. Did you not believe Jesus? :shrug:

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Some people simply don't recognize the fact that some others may have a positive influence on us, and this in no way takes anything away from the Bible, Jesus, or God. After all, didn't the apostles help to convert others to the faith? Didn't devout followers living in peace and harmony influence others to become better people?

Last edited: