• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Christ and Anti-Christ

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
Aren't there basically two types of force? one which is self-aggrandizing, tribalism, or familialism, basic egoism as the preferred and adverse to other as self; which is anti-christ. and the other being of service to all as self; which is impersonal and unconditional; which is christ like?

wasn't jesus friendly to all and not just the jews, like himself but not all were amiable to their fellow israelite?

Ellen Brown

IMO

i am the great cackler, a fool, a silly goose

Ahmi yat Ahmi, Nuk Pu Nuk, The Khabs in the Khu and not the Khu in the Khabs, Tat Tvam Asi, Neti, Neti, Ahea Ashur Ahea, Ehyeh Asher Ehyeh

I can not translate the above.

So, I do not have any idea of your nationality, and can not make any cultural understanding of your point of view.

Jesus, Messiah, Isa PBUH comes from Abrahamic tradition. The Jews see him as Messiah and yet to come.

Christians see him as a messinger, the son of our Creator, God, the one God. He is said to have been sent to earth in the form of a holy Babe, and grew up and began to teach mankind. Enemies of his murdered him, and Christians believe that one day he will return to save mankind and to vanquish his enemies.

Muslims see him (Isa Peace Be Unto Him) as a messenger of Allah SWT (God) but not the Son of Allah SWT. They believe that at the direction of Allah SWT (God) He will return to do the will of Allah, and to save the world.

These days I see myself as an Abrahamic Religionist because of my limited experience in all three belief systems. I condemn no one. Only God does that. I serve God.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Aren't there basically two types of force? one which is self-aggrandizing, tribalism, or familialism, basic egoism as the preferred and adverse to other as self; which is anti-christ. and the other being of service to all as self; which is impersonal and unconditional; which is christ like?

wasn't jesus friendly to all and not just the jews, like himself but not all were amiable to their fellow israelite?
I think that it is too bad that most people seem to make God's Word personal and conditional. I can see that they use it to explain their "self-aggrandizing, tribalism, or familialism, basic egoism as the preferred and adverse to other as self". Knowing that it is a fact that they do, how do they know that someone before them didn't make it so? They use words against peace because they trust those words are God's words, but, I don't think so! Christ is for the truth. Antichrist promotes lies. IMO

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Would you rather see a bad ending of the truth or a good ending of the lies? To be able to choose a bad ending for the truth is Christlike imo.

There seem to be more winning with lies than with the truth. Wanting to win is the Antichrist.

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
Jesus' mission was to the Jews only. 'Do not give what is holy to the dogs'.
but even dogs eat from the master's table. the roman centurion was not jewish, nor was the samaritan woman at the well, or the one he was speaking to that you quoted from.

Last edited:

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
That would make the idea of Jesus saving those who believed he died for us a bit of a crock.
which is what it is. if one is guilty then all are guilty of sin. god doesn't play favorites, even if humans wish he would.

Acts 10:34 KJV Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons:

Romans 3:23 NIV for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,

pearl

but even dogs eat from the master's table. the roman centurion was not jewish, nor was the samaritan woman at the well, or the one he was speaking to that you quoted from.

The centurion approached Jesus in faith, the Samaritans were the result of intermarriage between the Jews left behind and their Babylonian captors, and considered unclean by Jews.
They did not expect a messianic king of the house of David but a prophet like Moses. In order for Jesus to get from point a to point b he had to travel through Samaria.

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
The centurion approached Jesus in faith, the Samaritans were the result of intermarriage between the Jews left behind and their Babylonian captors, and considered unclean by Jews.
They did not expect a messianic king of the house of David but a prophet like Moses. In order for Jesus to get from point a to point b he had to travel through Samaria.
he who wishes to be greatest must be servant to all