• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Chris Coleman's Dad

Riders

Chris Coleman was head body guard for Dr. Joyce Myers, an Evangelist on tv. He had an affair with his iwfes best friend. I am watching the story, now, I have seen it before.

This time they showed Chris Coleman's Dad who is a pastor similar to Dr Myers apparently. You won't believe what he said.Of course he deny's his son killed his wife and kids.

But listen to what he said about his sins affair! He said the affair was the fault of his sons wife@ He said she wasn't having sex with him in a way that satisfied him sexually so she was the fault that he had an affair, she did not fullfill the role as a wife.

He said that anytime a wife does not sexually satisfy her hubby the way he wants( sense many men are sex addicts this could mean many wives are not physically capable of doing this!) that the man will always go out and have an affair and that he has the right as a man to have an affair in Gods eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I knew the sick pervs at my old Pentecostal churches thought this, but had no idea mainstream preachers were teaching it! 1 wonder how many mainstream preachers and Christians believe and or teach this??????????