• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Chosen People and Christianity.

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
I've often heard Christians say that the Jews are G-d's Chosen People. Whilst I, of course, agree, I'm not sure what they mean by this. If the Torah has been made invalid (G-d forbid) by Jesus' sacrifice and the prophecies fulfilled, how exactly are the Jews, in Christian theology, anymore a Chosen People than the Christians?

Thanks.
Is it obligatory for Noahides to reject Jesus in perpetuity as the Messiah or do they have the right to accept Jesus as the Messiah like Messianic Jews?

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
Is it obligatory for Noahides to reject Jesus in perpetuity as the Messiah or do they have the right to accept Jesus as the Messiah like Messianic Jews?
They cannot accept him as the messiah.

Magus

It originated from them because G-d chose them :D

But try telling Magus that. He's on with some Persians-recieved-Torah-first BS which there is no historical evidence for whatsoever.

There is no historical evidence for Noah, his seven laws, Abraham , temple of Solomon or a distinct self-hating Canaanite population called Israelites. Why would Zionists use the phrase 'historical evidence' when there is none.