• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is Religious Faith a Choice

• Yes it is!

Votes: 16 34.8%
  • No it is not!

Votes: 10 21.7%
  • Yes and No, I can explain.

Votes: 18 39.1%
  • I am Undecided

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I offer Quotes from a Faith to demonstrate.

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • I offer my thoughts of faith in response.

Votes: 4 8.7%

• Total voters

Muffled

Jesus in me
No, it's not. You merely imply that scripture is fiction.
That's your subjective opinion.

I have argued about what is objective or subjective. Usually people who argue that scripture is fiction have looked at some objective evidence and drawn conclusions from it. I believe that reasoning is flawed but that does not mean they have formed an a priori opinion.

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I believe Baha'is are a challenge also but not any more than anyone else on RF. If I ever convinced anyone of anything none has let me know.

I am not here to convince anyone.

I will offer, to those that post a topic with questions, or ask a question of what I posted, or reply to posts with an opinion, the remedy that the Bab and Baha'u'llah gave to the world in the mid 1800's right up and into the mid 1900's.

That's all I can do, as everyone has their own choices to make, they have to convince their own selves with the available evidence using logic and reason.

Regards Tony