• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Chiristianity can be harmful to children.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
A little different. The rooster will naturally fight. It's in his blood. Read my post #(199).

Good-Ole-Rebel
You was provided with evidence ti the contrary, while you yourself present what is, as far as I know, a myth. Naturally, its extremely rare for any animal to fight when survival doesn't depend on it.

Good-Ole-Rebel

You was provided with evidence ti the contrary, while you yourself present what is, as far as I know, a myth. Naturally, its extremely rare for any animal to fight when survival doesn't depend on it.

I guess my roosters didn't read the scientific article.

Good-Ole-Rebel

We Never Know

No Slack

Humans are animals. We fight without anything to do with survival.
Dogs, do it simply over territory, simply you're in my space, get out of my yard.
Cats, dogs, birds, etc and many others fight over territory which has nothing to do with mating.

We Never Know

No Slack
I don't know what you're talking about.

Good-Ole-Rebel

You said "I also look forward to that time when there is peace among man and animals. But that won't happen till the Millennium."

You also said the millennium we passed in 2000 was the wrong millennium. That gives your claim 980 years to be proven or proven wrong.
Hence that's one way out because none of us will be here to see if it's right or wrong.

Good-Ole-Rebel

You said "I also look forward to that time when there is peace among man and animals. But that won't happen till the Millennium."

You also said the millennium we passed in 2000 was the wrong millennium. That gives your claim 980 years to be proven or proven wrong.
Hence that's one way out because none of us will be here to see if it's right or wrong.

The Millennium I am talking about will be known at the very beginning of it. It will not be, as you say, looking back to describe it.

Good-Ole-Rebel

We Never Know

No Slack
The Millennium I am talking about will be known at the very beginning of it. It will not be, as you say, looking back to describe it.

Good-Ole-Rebel

And the next millenium is when?? Yes the year 3000. Which I repeat again your claim has 980 years until it will be proven right or wrong. That's an easy way out because none of us will be here to see how it turns out.

Good-Ole-Rebel

And the next millenium is when?? Yes the year 3000. Which I repeat again your claim has 980 years until it will be proven right or wrong. That's an easy way out because none of us will be here to see how it turns out.

The Millennium I am talking about is not bound to the round figures to start at the year 3000.

Good-Ole-Rebel

Good-Ole-Rebel

Then are you just simply stating "any" millennium? Explain.
I can say in the year 5000 we will be slaves to aliens. Prove me wrong.

I was addressing @YoursTrue in post #(196). She is Christian also and would have known the Millennium I spoke of. (Rev. 20:1-7)

I'm not interested in proving you wrong.

Good-Ole-Rebel

Last edited:

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Dogs, do it simply over territory, simply you're in my space, get out of my yard.
Cats, dogs, birds, etc and many others fight over territory which has nothing to do with mating.
Those tend to be more warning swaps. And do note, I didn't say it never happens, I said it's rare. And that's because it is. Most animals, in most situations, beyond a growl or swat they aren't wanting to fight.

YoursTrue

Faith-confidence in what we hope for (Hebrews 11)
Abel was killed by his brother because of jealousy. But that type of unbridled viciousness will be over after God's kingdom rids the earth of wickedness forever.

Good-Ole-Rebel

Those tend to be more warning swaps. And do note, I didn't say it never happens, I said it's rare. And that's because it is. Most animals, in most situations, beyond a growl or swat they aren't wanting to fight.

It is not rare among roosters. Roosters fight to the death. You live in a dream world.

Good-Ole-Rebel

YoursTrue

Faith-confidence in what we hope for (Hebrews 11)
It is not rare among roosters. Roosters fight to the death. You live in a dream world.

Good-Ole-Rebel
It was ascertained that fighting roosters are bred to be that way. But if they fight to the death naturally by genetics, it's not because evil and vicious bloodthirsty men put them up to fight. Meaning that they are said to be sometimes bred that way and wicked evil men put them up for sport to fight. Disgusting.