• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

China tried to remove Falun Gong teaching from library in Norway

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
I called it persecution because it was members of CCP who wanted to remove the teaching of Falun Gong from a Norwegian Library, And they wanted this because CCP are persecuting Falun Gong practitioners, and they want to hinder the spreading of the teaching.
So merely wanting Falun Gong teachings removed is persecution of Falun Gong?

This sounds like thoughtcrime to me.

It can be seen as minor persecution of course, compared to the killing and torture we practitioners going trough in China.
It can also be seen as not persecution at all. Their request was refused.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
So merely wanting Falun Gong teachings removed is persecution of Falun Gong?

This sounds like thoughtcrime to me.

It can also be seen as not persecution at all. Their request was refused.
Falun Gong is free to be read and cultivated in Norway or other countries for that matter. When CCP tries to remove the teaching it is to make less people know about the teaching of Falun Gong, and to also reduce peoples knowledge about what CCP actually is and what they do to millions of people around the world.

GoodbyeDave

White human beings are not created by same God or Buddha as for example Asian people, so the structure within different races are different in soul/spirit. and they do not belong in same Paradise if they should become enlighten and enter in to a form of paradise.
Unscientific rubbish.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Unscientific rubbish.
Not a problem if you feel that way. People have different understandings, faith and belief. But as a practitioner, one of the things I do is to spread awareness about the situation for that is occurring around the world to spiritual people.