• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

China tried to remove Falun Gong teaching from library in Norway

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Beijing tends to act with
a heavy hand in some very counter
productive ways.
Uncle Duke (from Doonesbury) once remarked that China is the world's largest penal colony.
duke.gif

Audie

Veteran Member
Uncle Duke (from Doonesbury) once remarked that China is the world's largest penal colony.
duke.gif

At one time that would not have been
too far off.

I dont suppose you have been in
Paris lately, but a Sign that things
may have been changed could
be soon on the champs d'
Louis V sttore, where they have to meter how many (mostly
chinese womenn) can get in at a time.

The Chinese women will walk out with many thousands of dollars worth of bags, each.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
At one time that would not have been
too far off.

I dont suppose you have been in
Paris lately, but a Sign that things
may have been changed could
be soon on the champs d'
Louis V sttore, where they have to meter how many (mostly
chinese womenn) can get in at a time.

The Chinese women will walk out with many thousands of dollars worth of bags, each.
I'd rather be dragged kiltless over burning coals than visit Paris.
It's filled with Froggies & snails covered in a heavy cream sauce!

Audie

Veteran Member
I'd rather be dragged kiltless over burning coals than visit Paris.
It's filled with Froggies & snails covered in a heavy cream sauce!

We are together on that, I would not
eat t hose things even if I were dead.

"savage and unnatural" as HST
might term such.

kiwimac

Brother Napalm of God's Love
I hope it is ok i share this article from a website from Falun gong
.https://en.minghui.org/html/articles/2020/1/12/182138.html

It is about sports team from China who saw a book about falun gong in a library in Norway, and they asked to get it removed, Norway have freedom of speech, so no it was not removed.

So now even the persecution has come to Norway, my home country.

Asking a book to be removed and not having that request agreed to is not persecution.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Asking a book to be removed and not having that request agreed to is not persecution.
Well , Chinese Government do send people around the world to stop the spreading of falun gong teaching, and this has been going on since 1995, And yes we are followed and harassed by the CCP, and all because we are practicing Falun Gong. To ask for a book to be removed from a library in Norway because CCP is against it are not allowed to do in Norway. We have freedom of speech here. and Religious freedom too. And to be aware of how CCP are treating religious or cultivators are important, because the persecution have to stop.

GoodbyeDave

There's a lot of Falun Gong propaganda about — look at the Wikipedia article and compare it to some of the criticism of religion on that site. But the organisation is not all sweetness and light — there's the fanatical leader who may not be questioned, the racism, the homophobia, the weird medical claims, etc.
Is Falun Gong a cult?

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
There's a lot of Falun Gong propaganda about — look at the Wikipedia article and compare it to some of the criticism of religion on that site. But the organisation is not all sweetness and light — there's the fanatical leader who may not be questioned, the racism, the homophobia, the weird medical claims, etc.
Is Falun Gong a cult?
Falun Gong is a Cultivation paractice, Not a religion. And it would be good if people took time to read the official Falun Gong Website to gain true inforation about what Falun Gong do for those who follow the practice. Yes there are many fake websites out the that are made to harm our Master and Us who follow the path. Wikipedia is not a good website for knowing what Falun Gong actually is. Falun Gong teaching are build on Truthfulness, Compassion and forbearance, and we are saying racism is very bad morality, so those who think Falun Gong are racists would need to learn more about the true teaching. I do not know what website you have read or who you spoken to. But i know CCP do everything in their power to spread false claims about our teacher and the practice. So yes some of our practice is to give truthful speech about what CCP does to Falun Gong practitioners and also to other spiritual practices especially in China

Falun Dafa - Home is the official website for Falun Gong / Falun Dafa
https://en.minghui.org/ Website managed by falun gong practitioners
Our teacher or us who are practitioners does not say any religion is wrong to follow, or that practitioners of other paths are going to fail. It is free to follow Falun Gong, so we only can say what it is and it is up to each person to decide if it is for them or not.

Attachments

• 2013-5-15-2013dafaflier_page_1_2_default.jpg
    2013-5-15-2013dafaflier_page_1_2_default.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 0

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
How was that "persecution?"
I called it persecution because it was members of CCP who wanted to remove the teaching of Falun Gong from a Norwegian Library, And they wanted this because CCP are persecuting Falun Gong practitioners, and they want to hinder the spreading of the teaching. It can be seen as minor persecution of course, compared to the killing and torture we practitioners going trough in China.

But it is important to give info about how the CCP are doing evil deeds toward spiritual practices around the world, and they are not only targeting Falun Gong, they target a lot of spiritual practices

GoodbyeDave

Yes there are many fake websites out the that are made to harm our Master and Us who follow the path. Wikipedia is not a good website for knowing what Falun Gong actually is.
When people start talking about their Master (complete with capital) I get anxious…

I do not know what website you have read
The ones that actually quote the "Master" as saying
Any ethnicity in the world is a race that corresponds with the heavens. After mixing blood people no longer have their correspondence to the gods in the heavens. And then it is possible that none of the gods that created humans will take care of them. Then with regard to these people, they are very pitiable.

The disgusting homosexuality shows the dirty abnormal psychology of the gay who has lost his ability of reasoning at the present time…
So did he say this or not?

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
When people start talking about their Master (complete with capital) I get anxious…

The ones that actually quote the "Master" as saying

So did he say this or not?
If you know Chinese culture a little, Teacher is also called Master, so we can call him teacher or Master, that is not of importance.
When it comes to mixing of races in my understanding, it has to do with who created the different races in the beginning. White human beings are not created by same God or Buddha as for example Asian people, so the structure within different races are different in soul/spirit. and they do not belong in same Paradise if they should become enlighten and enter in to a form of paradise. So where should a mixed person actually go when become enlighten?
When it comes to same gender sexuality, it is not wrong in itself to be born as gay or lesbian for example, it is the act that is seen as immoral when it comes to spiritual cultivation. For people who are not spiritual or follow any form of spiritual teaching it does not matter. But everyone is welcome to practice Falun Gong, there is no exclusion. But what we do is to heighten our moral standards, and on very high levels of wisdom, same sex relationship is understood as immoral. But if people wish to live like that, there is nobody stopping them from doing it

Yes morality and how to live moral life is a part of cultivation, and yes there is certain guidelines for how it is done. But if someone does not wish to follow the guidelines within falun Gong of course they dont have to. But then they are not a Falun Gong practitioner. The falun gong teaching is for those who follow the teaching.