• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

China economy slowdown has international effects.

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
How worrying is China's slowdown?

I'm not sure what this means but apparently the Chinese stock market is down 28% from last year which is, in turn, causing slowdowns in other economies. Is this due to bubbles or is it just normal plateau?

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I'm not sure if this is the time, but sooner or later China's partially command economy where business has to serve political ends will run into the same problems that command economies always face.

China has put off the day of reckoning by their allowing businesses to exist alongside the state industries, but that only puts off the problem.

Vee

Premium Member
How worrying is China's slowdown?

I'm not sure what this means but apparently the Chinese stock market is down 28% from last year which is, in turn, causing slowdowns in other economies. Is this due to bubbles or is it just normal plateau?

Nothing grows forever. Not even the Chinese economy.
There is a global slowdown, a global debt like never before and the mother of all bubbles is about to pop, if it hasn't already. The next couple of years are going to be epic!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I think it's going to be an excuse for people to raise prices and gouge everybody.
Here's a business secret.....
We don't look for an "excuse" to raise prices.
We raise'm any time we think the market will allow us too.

Highly regulated businesses do need justifications to raise prices though.