• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

China Blames US Army For Coronavirus

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member

Cooky

Veteran Member
https://www.usnews.com/news/world/a...ponsible-us-officials-shift-coronavirus-blame
Inside China's high-stakes campaign to smear the United States over coronavirus

Lijian Zhao 赵立坚

✔@zlj517

2/2 CDC was caught on the spot. When did patient zero begin in US? How many people are infected? What are the names of the hospitals? It might be US army who brought the epidemic to Wuhan. Be transparent! Make public your data! US owe us an explanation!

Russia and Iran as well as China.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Yay!!! Our super secret biological warfare department is number one!

Take that scumbag Chinese*!!

*My favorite Chinese restaurant excepted of course. A great bunch of lads and lasses!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I'll state that it's a Chinese lie and top it with:

it's clear to any observer that Russia, China and Iran are working together to destroy the USA. China was willing to sacrifice a number of its people to infect the US. Now that they succeeded suddenly the infection rate in China has dropped to almost zero.

This is clear proof that the Chinese are attacking the us and sacrificing their own people to do so.

(Do you think I could have a future working for certain media outlets?)

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
And now I know what it takes to unite Trump supporters with Hillary fans - China.

Cooky

Veteran Member
And now I know what it takes to unite Trump supporters with Hillary fans - China.

I hope they're not using this as a pretense to use biological weapons in the future. Unfortunately, I think with Russia and Iran (our other enemies) agreeing with China, I think that's exactly what they're prepping for.

Cooky

Veteran Member
I'll state that it's a Chinese lie and top it with:

it's clear to any observer that Russia, China and Iran are working together to destroy the USA. China was willing to sacrifice a number of its people to infect the US. Now that they succeeded suddenly the infection rate in China has dropped to almost zero.

This is clear proof that the Chinese are attacking the us and sacrificing their own people to do so.

(Do you think I could have a future working for certain media outlets?)

Peculiar how they're pushing so hard with this narrative, when this in no way benefits the US in any way, shape or form.

...Weird.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Peculiar how they're pushing so hard with this narrative, when this in no way benefits the US in any way, shape or form.

...Weird.
Dictators and the weak (and dictatorships are ultimately weak), blame others rather than taking responsibility. Only the truly strong can say "I/we messed up and this is what we're doing to fix it".

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
No as China bears some responsibility for it's two month cover up.
I spoke of the virus's creation & purposeful unleashing.
How it was handled after it was discovered....that was
just countries acting as they do. Could've been better
for some.

Shad

Veteran Member
I spoke of the virus's creation & purposeful unleashing.

K

How it was handled after it was discovered....that was
just countries acting as they do. Could've been better
for some.

China is getting flack for the 2 month coverup as it delayed the response other nations could have taken months ago by withholding information.

Brickjectivity

Turned to Stone. Now I stretch daily.
Staff member
Premium Member
At least now we know that if there ever is a serious plague there will be little done to stop it, except that a few people at the top will know about it and hide out in bunkers. I don't really care if China blames the USA. Its not going to matter.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
https://www.usnews.com/news/world/a...ponsible-us-officials-shift-coronavirus-blame

Lijian Zhao 赵立坚

✔@zlj517

2/2 CDC was caught on the spot. When did patient zero begin in US? How many people are infected? What are the names of the hospitals? It might be US army who brought the epidemic to Wuhan. Be transparent! Make public your data! US owe us an explanation!

I told you this a few weeks ago

Stanyon

WWMRD?
The evidence supporting the idea that Trump intentionally started the virus is piling up, we need an investigation. I wouldn't put it past him, he purportedly "cheats like a gangster" at golf.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
The evidence supporting the idea that Trump intentionally started the virus is piling up, we need an investigation. I wouldn't put it past him, he purportedly "cheats like a gangster" at golf.
Don't give them ideas. ;0)

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

Lijian Zhao 赵立坚

✔@zlj517

So, instead of Typhoid Mary, we have Coronavirus Donald?