• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

China and Iran mock the United States as the riots ensue.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
China, Iran mock US amid ongoing riots: 'I can't breathe'

It's low key, but there is a point here.

Things are escalating to the point where police are intentionally running over civilians , and I suspect the phenomena of contagious shooting is not going to be very far behind now.

Let's hope the police start using their brains and start going back to more conventional right control measures before this turns into all-out war.

bobhikes

Nondetermined
Premium Member

Things are escalating to the point where police are intentionally running over civilians , and I suspect the phenomena of contagious shooting is not going to be very far behind now.

Let's hope the police start using their brains and start going back to more conventional right control measures before this turns into all-out war.

The problem is we need some one from the community to take a leadership role. No one other then government has tried to focus the group and they don't currently trust the government. Without leadership it is going to be hard to stop.

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...
Wow. When even the most diehard cheeto dusted qultists are acknowledging "the detractors have a point", that can't bode well for trump's future.

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
Three abusive and hypocritical regimes pointing fingers at each other, while millions of people in each of the three countries continue to struggle amid their politicians' and governments' preoccupation with "gotcha!" moments and blind partisanship.

Quite a sad state of affairs, to be sure, with no real winner but the demagogues and warmongers.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
No worries. Trump will start a war around election time, keeping himself in office, while Trump supporters say it's the only thing that could be done.

I'm sure all the voters would do the right thing come November. With a president like Joe Biden what could go wrong?

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
I'm sure all the voters would do the right thing come November. With a president like Joe Biden what could go wrong?

Actually, if Trump starts a war, they can't kick him out during that time, can they? I mean, with all the Acts and Martial Laws he'll throw at them.

Last edited:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Let them mock, for they do not understand.
Protests & riots are part & parcel of a free (relatively) society finding
its way after a long troubled history. A powerful central government's
ability to quell all protest (eg, China) is a solution worse than our problem.

Wandering Monk

As if China and Iran have any credibility on this given their propensities.

74x12

It's the agenda being pushed. "I can't breathe" just like covid 19 attacks people's breathing. We need more ventilators blahblahblahblahblah. They carefully craft news and world events. It's like a movie script.

My advice to everyone is don't participate in hyped up racial tension or political unrest scenarios. Be calm, be rational. Don't believe the news.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member

Yes.

During the anti-war days right after Kent State, I was part of an anti-war march in upstate New York. We started marching down a highway and traffic just stopped. We saw no police at all. After a while, we just went back home. I don't know who on the Police figured out that we should just be allowed to express our shock and outrage, but that person deserves kudos.

Not every situation will be as peaceful as that was, but smart tactics really help. Cops attacking reporters and innocent bystanders as we've seen means the cops are rioting as well.