• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Chile: An 82-foot-wide, 656-foot-deep sinkhole appears out of nowhere and continues to grow

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Chile: An 82-foot-wide, 656-foot-deep sinkhole appears out of nowhere and continues to grow | OyeLyrics

As if we don't have enough in this world to worry about, now this happens.

VpiXjIb.jpeg

In Chile, strange things are happening that are perplexing scientists and scholars.

A massive and strange sinkhole emerged out of nowhere in the commune of Tierra Amarilla in Northern Chile, measuring 25 metres broad and 200 metres deep.
But that's not all. The most terrifying aspect of this is that the hole is still growing. Drone footage reveals the gigantic hole, which is apparently 82 feet (or much larger) in diameter.

Scientists are looking at a phenomenon.

The National Service of Geology and Mining is investigating the entire incident (Sernageomin). On Saturday, the scientists learned about this. The camp is located on a large tract of property in the Atacama area, which is apparently operated by Canada's Ludin Mining copper mine.

"There is a significant distance to the bottom, perhaps 200 metres (656 feet). "We haven't found any stuff down there, but we have noticed a lot of water," said David Montenegro, head of the National Geology and Mining Service (Sernageomin).

Lundin Mining copper mine is alleged to have closed down areas of the Alcaparrosa mine that were close to the crater. They maintained, however, that the region was stable and that there had been no damage on workers, equipment, or infrastructure.

"It is still alive, it is still expanding, and it is something that has never been seen in our community," he continued.

Lundin Mining holds 80% of the land, with the remainder controlled by Japan's Sumitomo Corporation.

This is clearly a Stranger Things thing.

Lundin Mining announced in a statement posted Monday afternoon that the sinkhole had no effect on personnel or community people. "The nearest residence is more than 600 metres (1,969 feet) away, while any populated area or public service is about a kilometre distant from the impacted zone," according to the statement.

Despite the fact that the crater poses no immediate threat to the residents in the area, Cristobal Zuniga, the mayor of the nearby commune, stated that residents have long expressed worries about being surrounded by mining deposits. "We are concerned because it is a dread that we have always had as a community, being surrounded by mining deposits and underground works beneath our city," Mayor Zuniga said.

That's a pretty big sinkhole, but I just hope they don't end up finding something like this:

sarlacc-pit-2.gif

"It is still alive, it is still expanding, and it is something that has never been seen in our community," he continued.

Lundin Mining holds 80% of the land, with the remainder controlled by Japan's Sumitomo Corporation.

This is clearly a Stranger Things thing.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
A human Theist scientist tells us he knows it all.

He theories by his human thoughts and tells us I'm aware. I've been advised new advice.

It's not a thesis...wait a minute yes it was. Once. When the sun mass attacking earth. Owning an atmosphere made sink holes.

He knew. Yet it wasnt a thesis first.

Today he said it is. Earth s mass removing its fixed Jesus...frozen position. Held mass. Inheritor holds mass he taught.

So in theory he said I know why earths mass owned dusts. I can dig them up.

He forgot to say as earth was removing its fixed layering by O science.

As first position O fixed then everything layer in between each earth gained O sink. Falls in collapsing. How dust was on top as it was within.

How earth removes a layer of its owned natural mass face as a time sun shift. Man was told. Man thought about it. Man said it's a new thesis.

Man didn't say it was actually a warning cause for reapplying nuclear mass converting again. Man seems to forget psychic warnings exist first.

So father said dismantle your haarp don't transmit earth unnatural constants. Stop nuclear technology. Don't hold any unnatural transmitted constant programs either.

Pluto a dog...is it a God or just an asteroid?