• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Children's Theatre Critic with Alfred Molina

brendakshi

I've watched it at least a half dozen times, and I still crack up. This is funny as hell! :D

"Bravo, boys and girls!....Except for you, you were god-awful."

LOL

I also watched it a hundred times. I already thought that something was wrong with me.
But this is very funny, I can't stop.
:D:D:D:D:D

Michael345

I've watched it at least a half dozen times, and I still crack up. This is funny as hell! :D

LOL

I also watched it a hundred times. I already thought that something was wrong with me.
But this is very funny, I can't stop.

Ahahaha, this is the worst children's theater critic in the world. Children will probably have psychological trauma now.

Michael345

LOL

But this is very funny, I can't stop. I love serious classical theater. I also study its history and current state. Here are Best Theatre Essay Examples on Artscolumbia a lot of facts if you're interested. I have been doing this for a long time, the theater became my passion in my student years.

In general, I am a great lover of theater, but not for children. Especially after that. :D