• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Childhood differences

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
im not a girl but nonbinary
I read a few days ago you used blood from your period, hence my assumption you're not male but female, hence my reply

Of course I know that I am not my gender, that is even really silly from my POV, as I identify with Atma (divine), that is who I really am, my true reality, I see people, I don't see genders, though I am aware there are definite fixed differences of course

But for the purpose of conversation I am fine if people use boxes like male and female. I don't expect others to understand exactly how I feel (I'm glad I understand myself now)

Last edited:

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/him/they/them
I read a few days ago you used blood from your period, hence my assumption you're not male but female, hence my reply
Ah well... Understandable you thought me female. Im trans. I don't identify as male or female.

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
Ah well... Understandable you thought me female
:)

I don't identify as male or female.
Neither do I
I also don't identify with my age or name
Simple to understand even

We say:
I am given the name @xxx, but I existed before name was given, so who is this I?
For sure, I'm not the name
Hence, identification would be insensible

I am the Eternal Witness of this Drama called Creation. That's from Advaita POV.