• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Childhood celebrity crush!

PureX

Veteran Member
When I was a kid, it was Susan Dey, from "The Partridge Family".

susan-dey-005.jpg

And I STILL have a crush on Jody Foster.

jodie28.jpg

Bubber

Emily Lloyd - First saw her in Wish You Were Here and fell in love.

I'd post a picture but I'm not allowed.

Thinking about starting another thread, Guess members age by childhood crush. But I'm unsure how to link it to this thread. Any Ideas?

PureX

Veteran Member
Bubber said:
Emily Lloyd - First saw her in Wish You Were Here and fell in love.

I'd post a picture but I'm not allowed.

Thinking about starting another thread, Guess members age by childhood crush. But I'm unsure how to link it to this thread. Any Ideas?

Moderator cut: image removed

Last edited by a moderator:

PureX

Veteran Member
Bubber said:
Frubals to you PureX. Thanks a million. Cutie huh?
Emily Lloyd: "1997 was a fateful year for her. She received a fine supporting role in the critically acclaimed film Welcome to Sarajevo by Michael Winterbottom but in the same year she went to India. She was scheduled to make a film about a blind girl and she had an audience with the Dalai Lama. While waiting for the audience she was bitten by one of the temple dogs. The combination of this bite and the fact that she had taken too many malaria tablets (aka Lariam) led to a mental illness which was later diagnosed as Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.
She moved back into the good graces of critics with the little seen 2002 indie thriller The Honeytrap, shot in London and directed by Michael G. Gunther, in which she starred alongside Valerie Edmond, Anthony Green and Stuart McQuarrie.
Arduously she recovered from the illness and in 2003 she made her stage debut as Ophelia in Hamlet at the Shakespeare Festival in Leeds and Brighton." - from wikipedia

I hope things work out for her.