• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Cher: Molesting Kids is Fine Because It Doesn't kill them/Biden Should Be Aware of "Womens Space"

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
I did have to edit my post. I missed the fact that my Autowrong feature kicked in on my tablet. Sometimes I love my tablet because it was rather inexpensive. But its autocorrect function is so bad that I have renamed it.
And I thought that stuff like that only happens to me. *Grin*

Woberts

The Perfumed Seneschal

The Family Farm:

As the foundation of any society, we recognize the supreme importance of a healthy farming community. Accordingly, we demand protection of the family farm by eliminating speculation in land and commodities, and by assuring a stable market and fair prices for the farmer, as well as the consumer. We further demand that qualified young Aryan couples be given an opportunity for mortgage-free homesteading on land now held by large corporate interests.

An Honest Economy:
We believe that the proper function of an economy is to serve the economic needs of the people, not to make profits for big bankers and huge multinational corporations. We must put an end to both economic freeloading and economic exploitation in America. There must be no place for parasites who draw their sustenance from society without giving anything in return. We also believe that HONEST WORK is the only legitimate basis for wealth – not speculation, usury, or money-manipulation – and that a sound economic system must rest, not on debt or some extraneous metal, but on the productivity of the Aryan worker alone. We believe further, that money is properly a medium of exchange and store of value, not a commodity like bread or steel, and that therefore money and credit should not be issued for profit, but to serve the legitimate needs of the people without interest. Finally, we believe that it is unnecessary for any rational society to suffer unemployment when there is work to be done and people who want jobs. We must have an economy based on the long-term interests of the man who works for a living, not the chronic loafer or the man who lives by renting out his capital.

Energy & Environment:
It is our goal that the Aryan republic be totally self-sufficient in energy, and that the types of energy it employs be non-polluting. Towards these ends, we demand a phasing out of all forms of energy which befoul the environment, such as coal, petroleum, and nuclear fission. To replace them, we demand an immediate and massive program to develop new, CLEAN energy sources.
Do you honestly belive that the Nazis are left?

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian
Not too long ago Cher was under fire for condoning child molestation for Michael Jackson because his "sexual needs were his sexual needs" yet endorses Biden but says he should be aware of "womens space".
Cher recounts hug with Joe Biden: 'I was fine with it but that was my experience' | TheHill

"VICE PRESIDENT JOE Biden enjoys swimming without a bathing suit, a new book claims.

Biden, who’s flirting with a run for president in 2016, gives Secret Service agents an eyeful both at his Delaware home and at the vice president’s official residence in Washington, D.C., according to “The First Family Detail” by Ronald Kessler."

Not only has "creepy" Joe Biden infringed upon many women's/female teenagers' personal space, he liked to swim without his "junk" in a swimming "trunk" while he was being watched by female secret service agents. ..:eek:

Hope the pool was warm enough for you Joe; otherwise, you'd probably just be a self embarrassing ole' man with shrinkage.

Last edited: