• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Cher: Molesting Kids is Fine Because It Doesn't kill them/Biden Should Be Aware of "Womens Space"

Audie

Veteran Member
It seems so. They have him on tape addressing a meeting and braggin' about it. From what I understand, this is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to 'Uncle Joe's' transgressions.

It is a bit OT but really, whatever excesses of
a personal nature he did are nothing in comparison.

Audie

Veteran Member

Just saying that as much as we value our space
whatever Biden did in that regard kinda pales
beyond insignificance compared-to, if, you know,
he is being considered as a serious candidate
for anything.

BSM1

What? Me worry?
Same as Biden, only there have been admissions by Trump, What was it he said, "I just grab their p*ssy"

Biden has been caught on camera multiple times touching women without their permission; Trump hasn't. See the difference?

Altfish

Veteran Member
But, again, you're confusing talking with doing. Why would you even try to defend Joe Biden? And does it matter where Joe touched them? It's still unwanted and inappropriate.
All I'm saying about Joe Biden is that the pictures I've seen are of him touching on the shoulders and the likes; no. in 2019, it is not ok, but it is not disrespecting women in the way some do. It is inappropriate rather than what the likes of Bill O'Reilly or Al Franken have been found to do.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
All I'm saying about Joe Biden is that the pictures I've seen are of him touching on the shoulders and the likes; no. in 2019, it is not ok, but it is not disrespecting women in the way some do. It is inappropriate rather than what the likes of Bill O'Reilly or Al Franken have been found to do.
I've also read of Biden's thigh touching.
So he has some PDA predilections to rein in.
But so far it appears that he could run for Prez.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
I am not a fan of that humor. Take of course and not very funny.
No different than spring break or the annual nudes-a-poppin. Different Strokes for different folks.

Besides the guy isn't even actually Donald Trump just to put it out there for those who hadn't noticed.

(Mods can also put on a spoiler if the screenshot is deemed too risque' for some folks)

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
No different than spring break or the annual nudes-a-poppin. Different Strokes for different folks.

Besides the guy isn't even actually Donald Trump just to put it out there for those who hadn't noticed.

(Mods can also put on a spoiler if the screenshot is deemed too risque' for some folks)
I'll wager that many are all too ready to believe it's real.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member

I did have to edit my post. I missed the fact that my Autowrong feature kicked in on my tablet. Sometimes I love my tablet because it was rather inexpensive. But its autocorrect function is so bad that I have renamed it.