• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Check out this dog I saw

Cooky

Veteran Member
I saw this dog yesterday in someone's backyard, that was chained to a tree, and he was so upset about me being there, that he literally bit a metal folding chair and like threw it with his neck. Then he bit chunks out of some plywood sheets.

Scroll in and look at his mouth:
20191031_140519.jpg

20191031_140525.jpg

Flame

Beware
Yikes...

I hate seeing such a beautiful dog held in such conditions. Is there an animal welfare agency you can get a hold of?

Cooky

Veteran Member
Yikes...

I hate seeing such a beautiful dog held in such conditions. Is there an animal welfare agency you can get a hold of?

I should... I've never seen a dog so violent... Almost like it was abused.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Im not a dog expert, but isn't that a pitbull? And if so it should be put to death, its an insane dog.
Excuse me? A pit bull is a type of dog. It's not a breed and it's nebulous which dogs are considered pitties. I have a female pit bull and she's the sweetest, most affectionate and playful girl. The scare-mongering about them is bull. They're the most abused and neglected dogs, which is why the shelters are full of them. Your comment is totally disgusting and unwarranted. You should be ashamed.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Excuse me? A pit bull is a type of dog. I have a female pit bull and she's the sweetest, most affectionate and playful girl. The scare-mongering about them is bull. They're the most abused and neglected dogs, which is why the shelters are full of them. Your comment is totally disgusting and unwarranted. You should be ashamed.
Sadly that is true. Every pitbull that I have seen was a very loving dog. That dog when abused can be dangerous, a vicious pitbull was almost certainly abused.

Nimos

Excuse me? A pit bull is a type of dog. It's not a breed and it's nebulous which dogs are considered pitties. I have a female pit bull and she's the sweetest, most affectionate and playful girl. The scare-mongering about them is bull. They're the most abused and neglected dogs, which is why the shelters are full of them. Your comment is totally disgusting and unwarranted. You should be ashamed.
Fair enough, again im not an expert in dogs, so might simply have listen to, to much "misinformation" about them.