• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Charlie Manson, Charlie's Angels, Christian politics for world peace!

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I had a pentecostal spirit experience where God seemed to show me the french magazine Terrorist attacked for mocking Religion had a destiny where their slogan "I am Charlie" contains the name of God in scripture next to Charlie. He called himself "I am" to Moses, his most holy name , which the french slogan was "Jesuis Charlie", looks like Jesus Charlie, to s ay the same thing.

I then realized Charlie Manson had a last name that is a title of Jesus, because man and son are his title "the son of man", what Jesus called himself.

He then pointed out Nafisa Joseph, was a Charlie's Angel actress in India , with the name of a superior of the holy family Saint Joseph, who works many coincidences for me unlike anyone.

She is the Saint Joseph of a different holy family, for Saint Joseph was superior of Nazareth. She is Saint Joseph of a holy Manson family of the son of man.

The magazine with slogan "I am Charlie, Jesuis Charlie" that mocks Religion, those who paid with their lives for that magazine mocking God, are martyrs to show a surprise Charlie Manson , son of man cult plan, of the black sheep Jesus politician, to seize political power, and turn Religion and politics into something too ridiculous to take seriously, but successful.

It is God in a form of a Joker, teaching us how to make fun of him in a way that is holy, to appeal to evil people.

The Manson family are dead Kennedys, who serve Charlie's beast of the Apocalypse , John Kennedy having a book written about him returning as the beast, with headwound healed.

He is the president who uses powers from hell and heaven, with fallen Angels serving him with Heaven, because he rewards and saves both, appearing to be demonic, and very holy Saint as well.

His political party is the whore of Babylon, who took advantage of Scripture saying Jesus was criticized for always hanging out with sluts and whores, and praising their love for him.

She wants to be a blessed Babylon the great , to spare her the naked death scripture condemns her to, so as Jesus saved the woman in adultery Scripture says to stone, he baptized and redeemed Babylon the Great, to use her ability, like Scripture says no one else has, for getting control of politics and getting wealthy, and use it to console the poor Christ. She will have reward for every charitable deed to help the poor. No one can do more to relieve suffering than her.

Mystery Babylon is mother of dead Kennedys, JFK the beasts partner , who can turn the beast into a prince , like in beauty and the beast, with a kiss of true love.

Charlie Manson , the true Messiah, to redeem the name of the charlie Manson, false Messiah, and create a holy Manson family, where he is Religious cult leader women obey, favors the most ridiculous prophecy of the beast with healed fatal headwound in scripture.

That is the prophecy of it being a second reign of JFK, a serious prophecy too ridiculous to believe, but not written by someone joking.

Because it is most ridiculous, it is a favored Antichrist prophecy of Charlie, so JFK is a new creation, new anointing, a beast whom Christ the politician, black sheep Messiah born in a barn, makes the weirdest way to fulfill Prophecy, supporting the weirdest beast as his greatest asset, the Antichrist president he wants to rule and save the country , Christian politics preached and revealed.

Scripture says a repent sinner causes most rejoicing in heaven than 99 righteous people, so an Antichrist who is blessed and favored, causes the most rejoicing in heaven than anyone, spared the worst destiny, he has more to be grateful for.

JFK and his wife had name alternatives for Jacob, to show he is named after the man in scripture Jacob, called "contender with God", who fights God and wins, repeatedly blessed for sin and breaking God's rules, and stealing.

He favored a woman , loyal to her when it means breaking God's rules, and it was his key to the Greatest destiny.

Manson girls, Charlie's Angels, are selected to be Jacobs Rebecca's , Israeli defense force girls, for Jacob became Israel.

He is blessed for committing Idolatery with and loving them more than God, as was the case in scripture, Jacob's secret to fighting with God and winning, and like Jacob, Rebecca said "let the curse and punishment for Jacob's sins be on me not him".

They offer that to all devotees.

So, that was his secret to being a contender with God , who wins where Satan failed, is he had the right woman he loved more than God, who became an alternative Messiah, and presented all the plans that earned him a greatest blessing through deception and theft, taking the punishment for his sins on herself.

Rebecca, the name, means to bind together as in matrimony, so the New world order of Rebecca, from the holy Antichrist God loves, is to replace the bad new world order, bind everyone together into matrimony with Babylon the Great, baptized and redeemed, to become one with each other, one body with one world Government, mystery Babylon the Great, the Babylonian Government Isaiah 66 prefigures with Jerusalem being " a woman with abundant breasts , fondling her people, nursing them with comforting milk." (See Isaiah 66)

JFK the Antichrist , argues the best food to feed the starving Christ , is satiate his need for romance , with a beautiful Babylonian Goddess of romance, with the perfect chemistry, who can satiate him in ways no one can, matrimony with the dead Kennedy sentient government, with abundant breasts and comforting milk, who fondles the poor, to fulfill Ancient Scripture about God's Government.

It's the key to getting people excited about the government. The statue of liberty is anointed as Goddess to help the dead Kennedy political party of "Jesuis Charlie" Manson, the son of man, and the Manson girls, Charlie's Angels, holy All-american family that fights God and wins.

It is the political party to unite earth and bless Antichrists to be victorious bad guys for the Joker Jesus, Charlie Manson cult leader pretty women blindly obey, cherishing the king born in a barn and wearing the glorious crown of thorns, dying naked and shouting at his father for abandoning him.

They love losers who glorify epic failures, like saving earth naked, nailed to wood, Spit on, flogged, crowned with thorns, spit on , mocked, born into the kingly splendor and luxury of a barn.

It's the perfect glorification of being most despised and failing , dying even without faith in his Father being present.

It shows Christ the politician is as weird as his best friend John the Baptist, who ate locusts and wild honey , in the woods, like a crazy frightening animal lifestyle, killed in prison, said to be the greatest Prophet.

God's idea of wealth and cool is recognized by the dead, seldom by the living, so John Kennedy the Baptist is more weird than John the Baptist, as John the Baptist was homeless, unemployed, eating locusts and wild honey like a beast, the beast of the Apocalypse, is to be extremely weird, the most blessed, rich, and bizzare vocation, with a dead Kennedy baptism and pentecost.

He is the President of Christian politics, the Manson family Christians are to discover is the answer to prayers and pious deeds, the All American Holy royal family of the Son of Man.

Like the other Charlie Manson using a cult of obedient Manson girls , he said would conquer earth through most ridiculous plans and means, including becoming elves in a pit, Charlie Manson the true Charlie Manson Messiah, the politician, has ridiculous plans, but not mean or hurting people.

As a black sheep Messiah, to bring God's Kingdom to earth , reach the most lost, and put the Antichrist, his best friend John Kennedy the Baptist into power , to save earth from his Father's depressing jealousy, demands, wrath, and piety , holiness no one can keep, to show holy rebellion and sacred disobedience that allowed Jacob to fight with God and win, is the best solution for everyone.

Jesus trains the Antichrist to fight God and win, be a blessed prince of darkness, who breaks God's rules with Babylon, the woman who rides the beast, as Bonnie and Clyde, who steal from heaven grace and blessings, contend with God to force miracles he doesn't want, and commit crimes that comfort earth, stirring up mischief with Charles Manson Jesus and Charlie's Angels giving them Divine grace , to outsmart God, and win the favor of Heaven and Angels, for being more charitable than the Father.

Jesus died to save us from his Father demanding a violent murder satisfy his wrath. Now he confessed his Dad is a jerk, even he is tired of putting up with, seeing pagan Idolaters he finds more kind and loveable. He also wants everyone to know the Romans and Jews were less responsible for his death than his Dad who planned it before he was born. His persecuters and Judas were doing his Father's will. It's how his Father treats his friends, and has so genuinely few of them as a result.

Rebels to help save the Antichrist, even win the support of hell, by rewarding hell for good behavior.

So, fallen Angels and Heaven support the Bonnie and Clyde beast and his Babylon beauty , fighting God to defend the world God has been cruel to, save it from his cruelty and bad prophecies, by fighting and winning as Jacob did, anointing enemies of God to always be noble, charitable, and virtuous in crime, to make it sacred and admirable, redemptive.

The most despicable monsters most hard to love, are the ones you are most blessed for loving, for they are the suffering tortured Christ whom the Antichrist and Babylon seek to console with their criminal acts against God.

Scripture declares Babylon and the beast, are the greatest of any of his enemies earth ever sees, best criminals at leading people against him into disobedience, but Jacob and Rebecca in scripture, prove a disobedient man and rebellious woman, can actually be blessed for their disobedience, and defeat God in a fight.

So, as Jacob stole his Twin's destiny, Jacob steals the bad destiny of the beast, and his female partner losing and dying miserable after harming people. They turn it into a victory , and healthy rebellion against God , to save the most souls, by taking away God's ability to judge, condemn, and giving it to nicer people who save even Devils, so everyone wins.

Jesus in Scripture said violent take Heaven by force. It indicates Heaven can be taken.

The Devil is offered to be patron Saint of world peace , and the Angel of the united nations, in exchange for leading Devils to be Devils of charity, helpers of the poor and disenfranchised Christ, who loves sin so much God hates him.

Their charity is rewarded with euphoria that Devils are shockingly delighted , moved to praise the charlie Manson Messiah cult leader, religious, militant, political party that appears crazy , Jesus chose to take the form of, and his Charlie's Angels, leading the world to do what is forbidden for the greatest good. The Devil admires the cult because it promises everyone becomes a winner, abolishes God's hopes for damned losers who he delights in torturing, offering Heaven for those who don't like God, and don't want to be holy.

Fallen Angels doing works of mother Teresa, is because Christ wants to award the Devil the Nobel peace for his Devils of charity movement, a prize for his contributions to world peace and unity, would appear evil, but actually be something supported by the story of the prodigal son, a Father more delighted with his dead prodigal son being alive, rejoicing more over the sinner back from the dead, than the obedient son, in the parable.

If Jesus

Spiderman

Veteran Member
loves his enemies, he would most want to help the Devil everyone blames everything on and hates. So Lucifer , as the patron Archangel for the United Nations and world peace, is an example of the finest robe given to the prodigal son who was dead, and celebrating the wicked son more than the obedient son. Plus it's amusing.

Lucifer was the most important, talented, good Angel, to be offered motive for being the hood Angel earth hasn't seen.

So to offer a Charlie Manson , son of man and cult, that mocks Religion in a holy way, it is bait to go fishing for Devils.

Dominate earth with Charlie's Angels, a Babylon the Great Government satiating need for romance as a powerful redeemed warrior Goddess, can offer Satan something the Devil can appreciate in Christ, a rebel fighting for the Devils heaven, to bring universal salvation and heaven even to Devils, through fighting God as Jacob did to win.

It gets fallen Angels to serve and favor the political party Heaven serves, to appear Demonic with powers from hell, and most holy, sacred, and blessed, to get good and evil people to find their delight in it, to get everyone interested in and rewarded by the cult and politics of the black sheep politician Jesus, who enters pacts with the Devil to save more souls.

If Jesus and the Devil are helping each other in an alliance , with a common goal for world peace , and the overthrow of his father, to save more souls, and end misery, make sacred idols for Idolaters, protect the most vulnerable that God watches martyred, without consoling, in the worst tortures, even after trusting him, is the loving merciful thing to do, by giving God's Kingdom and omnipotence to the kindest , most sweet and generous , most beautiful souls.

It creates less suffering, more faith, more enjoyable spirituality, a God people find more loveable, a God more helpful, not demanding perfection, not jealous, not stirring up violence against other religions (for bigotry in a text that promotes war crimes against people of other Religions).

Offer a new covenant and New Scriptures, that people will find fun, entertaining, amusing, romantic, less contradictions, for a modern world.

That is what the great I am Charlie, Manson the son of man, who can become Charlie Chaplin , to make us laugh at his expense, is the surprise Scripture doesn't mention, to be the surprise political party prophets weren't supposed to know about.

The Father doesn't talk about the black sheep Politician Jesus that his son can become. He is the chronic trouble maker , who takes the curse of sinners on himself, to become the curse who best relates to and understands them, loves people damned to hell, that his Father cannot love, to become the savior of Devils and hell.

The Jesus who thinks like a Devil, to be able to have empathy for such damned creatures, he shares their wounds and visits them with preaching they find amusing, or resembling a prince of darkness who gives them an intrigue and fascination others cannot, because he wants to be a friend not just of sinners , but Devils, to lead them to freedom and victory, happiness, love, romance, comedy.

The Great "I am Charlie", is the New title of the savior , who becomes the savior and cult leader, to turn Hell into an Antichrist political party where Charlie's fallen Angels are put to work tempting people to do good deeds, love those others don't, love enemies who wrong them, tempt Satan worshippers to praise Jesus, when you naturally hate him, tempt people without human decency to be chivalrous and virtuous, use satanic hypnotism of the Ancient serpent, to possess people to act like mother Teresa, and hold rotting lepers, being eaten by magots in the worst slums.

Acting like mother Teresa, a woman going into a worse dangerous slum, to hold rotting smelling lepers, not knowing where her next meal or food comes from, is the sign of a woman possessed by the new Devils.

Tempting people to love the unloveable , seeing the suffering God in them in disguise, visiting murderers in prison, and loving those others don't, that is the new Satanic temptations and possessions of fallen Angels.

It can cost a person their life, reputation, job, and finances, so resembles madness and foolishness.

Demonic charity is a power with great potential, because it can give empathy to understand where evil monsters are coming from, and that they are the most tortured and unhappy, most needy of love, Jesus in disguise.

Charlie's Angels love and tame monsters and Devils. They have an all female independent Vatican City State, to mock the male Vatican and priesthood.

They can reach monsters , inspire good deeds, in ways no male Cardinal or priest Cardinal can.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Thats "Je suis", 2 words meaning... You guessed
Je = I
Suis = am

It is used a lot, for example -
j'ai un rendez-vous, je suis ____
=
I have an appointment, i am _____

Spiderman

Veteran Member
For those who don't know, Charlie Manson was a religious cult leader, who only recruited female followers, to kill for him, and believe his crazy prophecies.
220px-Manson1968.jpg

There was nothing brilliant or fascinating about the man, he was a failure at everything, a failed musician, failed at Hollywood, with writings and ludicrous plans, and prophecies for conquering earth, it's fascinating he had one follower, but what made the man fascinating and unique, interesting to the American people, were the pretty Manson girls who blindly obeyed him.

Jesus, as a redeemed Charlie Manson , religious cult leader with Charlie's Angels, Deified Goddesses we can commit holy Idolatery with, who obey him and can ( like the show Charlie's Angels) be sexy and have herculean strength, to defeat strong men in combat.

They could police the globe and make best of soldiers in hand to hand combat, with what I know of the show "Charlie's Angels", and the Manson girls did violent aggressive work , usually seen only from men, but these Charlie's Angels only want to help, preferring to only use their herculean special forces strength , as a last resort, preferring to win the lost with reward to motivate good deeds, rather than consequence criminals, who are usually already tortured souls.

It's amusing , and could reach people traditional piety and forms of Christ could not.

Last edited:

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Thats "Je suis", 2 words meaning... You guessed
Je = I
Suis = am

It is used a lot, for example -
j'ai un rendez-vous, je suis ____
=
I have an appointment, i am _____
Yes, but when I saw the slogan I read "Jesus Charlie" on many signs after the Charlie Hebdo terrorist attacks.

I thought they were literally saying "Jesus Charlie", like Jesus, being a word of shock for the violent fate of Charlie, like people almost hitting a car and shouting "Jesus Christ".

I then became fascinated to learn Je Suis has nothing to do with a french spelling of Jesus, but is literally the holiest name of God in Scripture, the translation of Yahweh, God's most holy name being "I am", it fascinated me that I thought it was a French version of Jesus, to afterward discover it was an even more sacred name of God in Scripture.

The French spelling of God's name, I mistook for being a version of Jesus, and it seemed to really speak to me as an intended mistake and coincidence, to attribute Jesus to the French spelling of God's name, right after people paid with their lives , for mocking God and Religion, seeing two names of God next to the name of the magazine that mocks him and Religion.

Then realizing Charlie Manson had a last name with a title for Jesus, the "son of man", I pray to a dead Charlie's Angel actress who bears the name Joseph, the superior of the holy family at Nazareth, it dawned on me there is a Manson family Nazareth, holy Charlie's Manson cult leader, Jesus wickedly clever religious cult leader exercising powers that appear to be from hell, who controls minds of women , to blindly obey him, and do a man's work better than men, in a conspiracy for world domination. I was hit with a revelation. :D

Last edited:

Spiderman

Veteran Member
The Charlie Manson Messiah Jesus becomes a curse to descend into hell again and love Judas as his favorite, for being so poor he was selected to fulfill a prophecy that left him dead , full of shame, fear, despised in history, a suicide.

Saint Judas becomes his Saint, for the most hopeless, the most cursed and hated, are his favorites.

Together they turn hell into a holy, romantic, Jewish ghetto, the poor Kingdom everyone hates, becomes the place for the Messiah, whose birth in a barn was a very sacred , smelly, impoverished place , making it celebrated as the most famous , sacred place of birth in history.

He would find a Jewish ghetto a romantic place, especially if he can be the Joker gangster clown Messiah.

And as a cursed Jesus who becomes a prince of darkness , to win fallen Angels and damned souls, to do business with the Antichrist and Babylon the Great whom he loves, he would want to be the wicked Joker Jesus supervillain,
images (13).jpeg
because Scripture glorifies foolishness, being crazy, living like a frightening animal off locusts and wild honey like his best. friend John, he can appreciate madness and frightening souls in prison of hell.

He wants to turn hell into the sacred ghetto , with wizards of the ghetto, tin man, scarecrows, and lion being his animal representation, Dorothies, all high on drugs, holy witches witches casting redeemed spells, gangsters of Joker Jesus, the wicked clown, epic wickedly clever Jewish comedian, living in gangster paradise with the joker Messiah, in a ghetto where he turns water into wine, turns it into the blood of Charlie Manson, the religious cult leader who controls women, and smokeable holy communion with him , that is he cooks up chemicals in labs to intoxicate demons and damned souls, transubstantiates it into the somekable Joker's crystal body communion, to cause maddening euphoria in fallen Angels and damned souls.

He and the spirits in hell help create the God Father spirit they find most loveable, an It clown, because Jacob's Father was named Isaac, which means laughter, for the new God Father is chuckles, the laughter God, the God of Jokers, whom Jokers pray to, and wicked clowns of the ghetto love.

Their holy cards are decks of Joker cards, icons to Saints.
images (12).jpeg
images (14).jpeg
233-2335131_mafia-clown-by-yassen-illustration-hd-png-download.png
images (15).jpeg

Jesus, the cursed party animal , who descends into hell again, to entertain, amuse, love, intoxicate, and heal fallen Angels and damned souls, actually accomplishes a greater good by becoming evil and cursed, becoming one of his enemies, than remaining pure and holy, because it can create Devils and Antichrist and Babylon the Great who don't harm earth, but love and serve him for reward he offers, the drugs and potions he can generate miraculously like when he turned water into wine, offering his body to be smoked , for a Joker Jesus clown buzz.

It actually is the most loving thing he could do , is sacrifice holiness, for the greater good, to earn an alliance with the Devil, the Antichrist, and Babylon the Great.

Babylon the Great is bride of Jokers, Bonnie who makes Clyde successful, the woman who rides the beast, who owns , controls, and guides the beast, if the beast wants greater success, he surrenders his will to her, to be under her control, habitually depending on her, not himself.

It was Jacob's secret to being blessed for breaking God's laws , above God's laws, a holy thief and fighter with God, magician, and deceiver, whom God blessed and made all of it greatly benefit him, he obeyed , served, habitually depended on the right rebellious woman. It's a cheat code.
images (16).jpeg

Last edited:

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Satan offered Jesus the kingdoms of earth in exchange for worship. Black sheep Joker Jesus has taken the curse of sin on himself, with a new willingness to remember the Devil's offer, Satan Scripture calls God of this world, trying to get him to settle for a different price.

Nobody can end vice, tempt more wicked people to be good, stop more evil, give Jesus the politician more power, than the Devil, whom God wills be God of earth for a time.

The Devil, God permits to have more power to influence and control earth, than even God, so to have the most success, requires cooperation from the Devil.

The Charles Manson , knowing the Devil's chemistry and wickedness, tempts with more potent drugs and Queen of Heaven love potions, best crystal Clown Christ, to be smoked for the greatest buzz, holy communion with the smokeable joker.

He charms and tempts the Devil with the dancing daughter's of Babylon, Babylon babes, Lucifer Lingerie models, offering him the encouragement and reward for being the good Archangel he used to be, the most beautiful important Archangel, best talented musician in God's choir he was, and offering his dreams come true, for eternity, with euphoria and romance, that grows more enjoyable each day , for eternity.

The price is he takes a vow of obedience to the clown Christ, try his best to trust his old enemy is a loyal friend, and obey his requests, for the necessary service to give his Manson family, his dead Kennedys, control over the earth that he currently controls, so that Joker from hell, Charlie Manson the son of God, making pacts with the Devil to save earth, becomes God of this world, giving the Devil greatest honors, as the Angel of world peace, the patron of world unity, the Nobel peace prize record winner , Darth Vader the United Nations anointed Angel of the darkside, best man at the marriage between Christ and one world Government, the patron of hopeless rejects, who get blamed for all the world's problems, gets the first fruits and richest rewards from the deal.

The Devil, being addicted to the Messiahs drugs and sense of humor, women, and his Amish Rastafarian communities , where people in hell grow holy smoking the euphoric, clown Christ , crystal communion, is not able to resist, and doesn't want to disappoint the friend he admires most, who has basically turned his misery to euphoric romance and laughter, the son of God who can freestyle rap about being a serial killer, cannibal clown Messiah, better than anyone, in the clever choice of words of God, just to get gangsters and rappers in hell to admire him, listen to him, to inspire the opposite of violence, use evil to inspire virtue, he makes the Devil want to use evil to inspire good.

So Satan will be forced to give the dark creepy Jesus Christ , who brings heaven, parties, and pretty girls, to console souls in pits of hell, and loves the Antichrist, he will serve and obey some one who miraculously turns hell into an insane asylum of crazy wicked clowns, listening to Catechism lessons on being Devils of virtue, intoxicating everyone, and being the most admired comedian and impressive dark, Religious, political cult leader.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
The dark lamb of God Jesus, to redeem hell , and turn it into a holy Jewish ghetto of wicked clown Gangsters, who smoke transubstantiated Christ crystals , as holy communion with the Charlie Manson Messiah (Jesus the black sheep politician) is a Dionysus version of Christ, the God of wine, party's, intoxication, ritual madness, religious ecstasy, comedy, propaganda, sexuality, and theatre, who actually had the most in common with Jesus.

Christmas originally celebrated Dionysus, born of a Virgin. Dionysus turned water into wine, and gave his blood as wine for people to drink, before Jesus did.

Dionysus gave his flesh to be eaten as holy communion , died, and rose from the dead, before Jesus did.

Dionysus wore leopard skin, rode a leopard, and his priests wore leopard skin. The beast of the Apocalypse, in the book of Revelation, has Leopard skin.

Jesus shares Christmas with Dionysus, as both of them celebrated being born of a Virgin, to prefigure Jesus , the nightmare who steals Christmas, the Dionysus version bringing Dionysus back to the holiday that originally celebrated him.

The version of Christ that saves hell, and goes by Charlie Manson, working with the Charlie Hebdo martyrs, whose "I am Charlie" slogan , was part of Divine destiny, where Jesus, with the Charlie Hebdo martyrs mocking his Religion, in a way he likes, that can make him more loved and save more souls.

God is called "The Great I am", in Scripture. The Great "I am Charlie", is him showing a New Covenant, the name of God in a slogan of a magazine, where people died violently for mocking God.

The Great "I am Charlie" wants to be ridiculous, laughed at, even glorify the french magazine that got the most famous attack in a first world Democracy, for mocking Religion.

The Great "I am Charlie", Manson the son of man, wants to show he loves and saved the Charlie Hebdo martyrs.

He wants to glorify and make known the Charlie Hebdo magazine, as something he wishes to glorify, making Saints out of the martyrs, and teaching the magazine to mock God, but know he loves and favors them, to make their slogan the alternative holy name for one of God's many forms, Dionysus Jesus, the savior intoxicant of hell, contender with God, the savior of Babylon and the Antichrist.

Dionysus Jesus, offers holy communion, as a drug dealer joker in hell, but many varied forms of holy communion to smoke the clown Gangster savior, eat him, drink him, let him dissolve under the tongue, snort the Messiah as transubstantiated powder up the nose, or patches where the Messiah absorbs into the skin, or gum that you chew the Messiah as he is absorbed into the mouth and gums, to intoxicate, have communion with, laugh at, and not ever be harmed by his holy communion drugs.

He even has a love machine, that creates love , in the form he uses to drug the water supply, to give special abilities for the most cold blooded, to love and feel empathy.

The only method of communion with Dionysus, Charlie Manson Messiah, that he forbids, is taking the Joker clown Jesus as an enema. Not okay, and a sacrilegious use of the holy sacrament.

The first uncanonized ghost to visit me was named Denise, which means Dionysus. Her middle name was Marie, like the mother of Jesus Mary. She was born January 1, feast of the mother of God, and a big drinking partying day, national hangover day.

It seemed she was saying, she could be my Dionysus, when fun is helpful. She died on two drugs and alcohol, as if to indicate her identification with the God of intoxication she's named after, and to show her sharing in my love for drugs.

But she was also a very sweet Catholic, always willing to help needy people, which got her killed for an act of kindness. So her middle name Mary, born feast of the mother of God, showed she was the perfect Mary to mother me, because she had the virtues of the Virgin Mary, but is as fun and intoxicating, and can party like Dionysus.

Dionysus made fun activities, sources of growing in holiness. Growing in holiness is a lot more fun with Dionysus, because it is intoxicating, religious ecstasy, party, ritual madness.

Dionysus is also the perfect God of a Messiah of hell , because he had a following of crazy naked women , who could be very aggressive and kill while naked and possessed by the God, with super human strength.

They acted completely crazy, called "Maenads", and the name Maenad means "demented".

A God of demented crazies, is a God the world is in need of.