• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Chaos or Creation

Salty Booger

Royal Crown Cola (RC)
True but chaos does not generally destroy, it just is. On rare occasions items may collide due to chaotic motion. From this collision new items are created.
Mmm, I might disagree. I believe there is order in most everything. I can see order arising from chaos. Thoughts?

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Mmm, I might disagree. I believe there is order in most everything. I can see order arising from chaos. Thoughts?

At the quantum level all is chaos.
At the stellar/galactic/universe level all is chaos but on a much grander time scale.
The only time the universe has been ordered is in the first fraction of a second after the bb. Since then entropy has taken its course and we are a product of that entropy.
So in fact it's just the other way round, chaos arising from a moment of order.

ChristineM

Premium Member
Is it?

You don't see order on a cosmic scale?
Hubble

Yes

I think that photo that on the hubble page is most certainly not ordered take it even further and it becomes more obvious

F1.medium.gif

ChristineM

Premium Member
looks like mycelium, or some neuronal network

Looks very much like a magnified section of the brain

Different is size. Instead of nano metre size galactic filaments are on average 50 to 80 megaparsecs in length