• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

changes on the earth

may

the bible teaches that there will be changes on the earth ,yet most christians say that they are going to heaven so it looks like they have no hope in the promise of these changes .i think humans were created for the earth , not heaven .yes ,i know that the bible says a little flock will rule with christ in heaven but for the most part the promises are for the earth ,so what is your hope.

And he will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. The former things have passed away(rev 21;4)

At that time the lame one will climb up just as a stag does, and the tongue of the speechless one will cry out in gladness. For in the wilderness waters will have burst out, and torrents in the desert plain(Isaiah 35;6)

At that time the eyes of the blind ones will be opened, and the very ears of the deaf ones will be unstopped(isaiah 35;5)

Do not marvel at this, because the hour is coming in which all those in the memorial tombs will hear his voice and come out, those who did good things to a resurrection of life, those who practiced vile things to a resurrection of judgment(john 5;28-29)

And no resident will say: "I am sick." The people that are dwelling in [the land] will be those pardoned for their error(isaiah 33;24)

There will come to be plenty of grain on the earth(psalm 72;16)