• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Challenging the election results

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
There's a good old quote regarding law and arguing a case, I'm not sure who originally said it, that goes:

"If you have the facts on your side, pound the facts. If you have the law on your side, pound the law. If you have neither on your side, pound the table."

So when Trump says he sees the election as going to him, which does he have on his side?

1. The facts on his side
2. The law on his side
3. Raw passion on his side and that's it
4. Other

?

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
There's a good old quote regarding law and arguing a case, I'm not sure who originally said it, that goes:

"If you have the facts on your side, pound the facts. If you have the law on your side, pound the law. If you have neither on your side, pound the table."

So when Trump says he sees the election as going to him, which does he have on his side?

1. The facts on his side
2. The law on his side
4. Other

?
WOW! THAT is a good question. A combination maybe? 4 - other?

Certainly the law COULD be on his side when the hand-count votes in different states.
We could say with sworn affidavits that the law COULD be on his side

Certainly we can DEFINITELY say raw passion is on his side

But when it is all over, in a couple of months or sooner. The facts and the law will be on the winners side. :) Raw passion will be irrelevant at that point.

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
WOW! THAT is a good question. A combination maybe? 4 - other?

Certainly the law COULD be on his side when the hand-count votes in different states.

Certainly we can DEFINITELY say raw passion is on his side

But when it is all over, in a couple of months or sooner. The facts and the law will be on the winners side. :) Raw passion will be irrelevant at that point.

Just to be clear. It will be over on December 14 when the electoral college votes. Or, in early January when the new Congress validates the EC.

ecco

Veteran Member

1. The facts on his side
2. The law on his side
4. Other

?
4. Other - Egomania

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
4. His current position, and a bunch of cronies to back him up (who will soon distance themselves from him after his exit)? :oops:

ecco

Veteran Member
Uh huh.

Donald Trump's 234 Pages Of 'fraud' Affidavits Include Unusual Claims - NewsOpener

The suit comes as President Donald Trump continues to say he will ‘win’ the election

However, his team has not had much success in getting judges to accept claims of fraud in states where Joe Biden won or is leading. Many of the Trump camp’s complaints amount to individual charges which, even if true, would not be sufficient to throw out the thousands of votes where Biden is ahead.

Biden’s collective lead in Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania has grown to a total of 218,000 – compared to Trump’s 2016 leads of less than 80,000.

A New York Times canvass of top election officials in every state failed to turn up accusations of fraud.

The challenges in court have suffered setbacks too.

During a Pennsylvania court hearing this week on one of the many election lawsuits brought by President Donald Trump, a judge asked a campaign lawyer whether he had found any signs of fraud found among the 592 ballots challenged.

The answer was no.

‘Accusing people of fraud is a pretty big step,’ said the lawyer, Jonathan Goldstein. ‘We’re all just trying to get an election done.’​

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber

1. The facts on his side
2. The law on his side
4. Other

?
We've seen neither fact nor law is on his side, amd we are seeing this continue with other cases.
All he has, as hes always had, are people he conned into believing him. Which is basically all he's ever done.

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member

1. The facts on his side
2. The law on his side
4. Other

?
the narcissist has to much money on his side so #4

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member

1. The facts on his side
2. The law on his side
4. Other

?

CEO mentality of less important individuals eventually giving in to his superior force of will.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
When Trump doesn't get the answer he wants from the courts, do you think he'll ask his base to rise up? If so, how many do you suppose would answer the call?

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
I want to play against Trump in poker. I get the feeling he'd basically be a money tap.

your gender would definitely be a distraction in the game. the attraction and misogny he holds for women would definitely be a wild card.

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
I see dwindling support. But even 1% of America would rival the military.

but the military has better weapons.

and those who are against us aren't as many as those who are for us

its been widely known that domestic terrorism is a bigger issue. plans are in place

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
When Trump doesn't get the answer he wants from the courts, do you think he'll ask his base to rise up? If so, how many do you suppose would answer the call?
Well, I suppose some people might very quickly realize having their plethora of guns won't stop the military. It would be a very frightening thing if it came to that, but these militias playing Rambo and Red Dawn will find out quick and hard it doesn't work like that against a real military.