• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Challenge to Theists: Prove Your God

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Father gave me an example of how our human brother misquoted conscious spiritual advice by want. Spiritual man life first.

The machines used the same atmospheric state as all bio life.

Theist science earth satanism hence pretended a machine lives and heals like a human does. Outside form body machine

Then further he says no I want a reaction I control placed inside machine to heal. As I know a reaction is an end only. By formula human imposed.

I don't want an end I want a never ending resource. Yet his Satan science is God earth first.

Visionary earth God by man scientist some dust gases left swirling in a space hole.

Invention is to cause event as earth was never that form in its past. Past in science machine thesis is planet earth first.

You cannot discuss topic Satan God earth unless you stand upon it.

Coercive abuse. Used coercion always to gain destruction.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Father also said if you theory self humans DNA first as a human life. Then theory for a reaction not yet active the human theist puts natural life into a false in between state.

In other words the reaction only also a theory owns an intent to include the human form also.

Claiming as a theist a string to a human body as if we are the source owner for the conversion.

Reality.

We live with mineral use inside our bio form as natural owner.

Science took dust mineral first form melts it.

Mind says altered state manipulation mineral human not hurt. Obvious as reaction was direct only to earth mineral.

How to get an AI machine from dusts.

Then he says but I want the UFO space machine from its particles. Not earth stones dusts Satan God.

Humans aren't the particle.

So he then pretends a particle theory claiming how a particle as a non reactive form melted together with some gases to form a solid God body.

The earth.

What coercive persuasion is. Let me attack my family with a radiation dust particle I want inside my machine whole. Theory is mass first not just a one particle theory. The theory involves earth mass.

Then I would react it to gain the energy of a planet.

As theist said God earths body will disappear. I will take the energy not holding earths particles together then they will fuse back together. As if it never changed form.

But he wanted it constantly.

Theism telling a non reality first all envisioned just in his head. He persuaded by looking at some of the masses he theories upon.

Via I want not by what is.

In the past memory said that was when science put above ground life into plate collapse tectonic and we all died fell into earths collapse. Satans God hell earth.

Now I brother falsified information carpenter which was never a human.

Carpenter was what he built as a scientist as tectonic plate collapse. As it happens to the heated particle direct owner theory in reality. To say a human was Jesus Christ as first man.

Life historic ended on earth as Jesus man. All life went to hell was never saved.

Life in modern times was sacrificed as Jesus man but survived and never went to hell as earths heavens by mass thinner was less energetic reactive. As space voiding was doing the major cooling result.

Originally the immaculate and a small space void existed.

Was changed by the human scientist.

When science says to humans you should be Jesus Christ they mean it now. As thesis is about earths owned gases the same gases.

However variations to the mass equated different outcomes.

Science man hence said it was safe comparing first as all life's destruction to Jesus Christ event about 2020 years ago.

Can't complain he says. As his satanic ideal of at least I get a resource and still live.

YoursTrue

Faith-confidence in what we hope for (Hebrews 11)
In finding that our father was first a holy human spirit self as our teaching because humans knew Satanists were harming life in science. Then my answer holy mother daughter is real.

And prayed for.

Another proof the eternal to holy father is real and he hears us.

And it is not science it is a humans experience only. We are direct spirit eternal a human.

God of Satan and fallen into hell planet of science.
That's your thought or observation. I go by what I know and what the Bible says about God and the devil. Have a nice day.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
That's your thought or observation. I go by what I know and what the Bible says about God and the devil. Have a nice day.
We are humans first making all false claims.

Why he him his is inferred as humans men invented the science of God. Thesis of men about God in science.

Proven wrong as it sacrificed life.

In modern times theist experiment on natural life. Life is born by sex which already proved you wrong. You read a book that humans write and claim falsely.

Space is very cold and expansive pressure held God to form.

So when Satanists scientists who ist list everything claim I will know and learn already proving wrong as they don't know. Then you say water X mass and pressure oxygen at ground plus cold space opening released ground seal.

So you won't ever know.

Then you say earthquake cause is removal of gods held bound energy within to collapse refusion of what's left.

Science said it was a resource. As they thought about earths God.

God owns everything in reality proven wrong every time.

So if you say will change spatial.cooling and burn the radiation cooling into a resource all processes of safety life continuance is removed.

YoursTrue

Faith-confidence in what we hope for (Hebrews 11)
We are humans first making all false claims.

Why he him his is inferred as humans men invented the science of God. Thesis of men about God in science.

Proven wrong as it sacrificed life.

In modern times theist experiment on natural life. Life is born by sex which already proved you wrong. You read a book that humans write and claim falsely.

Space is very cold and expansive pressure held God to form.

So when Satanists scientists who ist list everything claim I will know and learn already proving wrong as they don't know. Then you say water X mass and pressure oxygen at ground plus cold space opening released ground seal.

So you won't ever know.

Then you say earthquake cause is removal of gods held bound energy within to collapse refusion of what's left.

Science said it was a resource. As they thought about earths God.

God owns everything in reality proven wrong every time.

So if you say will change spatial.cooling and burn the radiation cooling into a resource all processes of safety life continuance is removed.
Again That's your thought or observation. I go by what I know and what the Bible says about God and the devil. Have a nice day. Please do not expect me to answer much to you about this in the future but I do hope things go well for you. Also not to believe every utterance claiming to be inspired.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Again That's your thought or observation. I go by what I know and what the Bible says about God and the devil. Have a nice day. Please do not expect me to answer much to you about this in the future but I do hope things go well for you. Also not to believe every utterance claiming to be inspired.

If human's in science say theists men claim the beast is an evil body as compared to their own was by looking back.

Human theism. The animals are not evil the human pretending intelligence is by intent.

Animals a beast are not any devil.

A man word poser says I live first.

Live.

I changed gods planetary body.

EviL.

I added falsely + the cross when no man is God energy and caused...
D eviL.

Hence to live was changed so I explained it as.

VeiL.
VeiL fell he said radiation fallout. Exact by definition one word one meaning.

Basic one worded simplified explanation to prove to all men I did it myself. Science of man.

I said this one and only word explained my intent as you cannot ADD anything onto God. +

Actually.

A man of science said I gave fusion numbers when it never owned numbers.

Mass is owned formed first. Natural evolution.

Men said numbers developed into a mass of numbers lied.

Numbers never represented presence.