• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ceos quitting

kjw47

About 25 Ceos of major corporations have quit. The man who owns Tesla has sold all physical assets--- They seem to be worried about a woman named Maxwell who is in court exposing the paedophile ring. ITS a well known Fact that Clinton and Trump visited the Billionaires Paedophile island a few x as well. These are the men pretending to be our leaders. No one with any wisdom in them whatsoever look up to these kind of men. They place themselves on pedestals while the not to intelligent look up to them. And vote for them. All the meanwhile the large corporations are destroying the lives of mankind. they are selling us cancer. They know they are selling us cancer. What a sick world we are in. They added poision to cigarettes, they give you poision to try try to cure your cancers. They are sickos. Hardhearted.

Last edited:

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
Those darn atheists...

Wait...that's where we are going with this, right?

I know we had a thread attacking atheists earlier today.

I can never keep track of who you're attacking... :(

Who exactly are we attacking in this thread? Who doesn't share your worldview that brought this attack?

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
The Vice TV doc “Crusaders” examines a secret database of thousands of Jehovah’s Witness child-sex offenders that’s been assembled by the Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society.
Inside the Jehovah’s Witnesses’ Secret Pedophile Database

Look, I don't know if we want to start pointing fingers.
Every group seems to have its share of immoral culprits when brought into the light.

Who's pretending to be your leader?

kjw47

Those darn atheists...

Wait...that's where we are going with this, right?

I know we had a thread attacking atheists earlier today.

I can never keep track of who you're attacking... :(

Who exactly are we attacking in this thread? Who doesn't share your worldview that brought this attack?

I never said they were athiests. You did. Thats how this kind of heart reasons-Jeremiah 17:9-- i will pray on your behalf.
I share facts. I know most hate facts. It exposes their false reasonings.

kjw47

You appear to imply this is because every one of them fears being exposed as accepting vice via the late Jeffrey Epstein.

Do we know this for a fact? All twenty-five?

I am not sure if every one quit for that reason, but something big is sure going on. One thing for sure they all know they have sold cancer to many for the allmighty $$$$$.

F1fan

Veteran Member
About 25 Ceos of major corporations have quit. The man who owns Tesla has sold all physical assets--- They seem to be worried about a woman named Maxwell who is in court exposing the paedophile ring. ITS a well known Fact that Clinton and Trump visited the Billionaires Paedophile island a few x as well. These are the men pretending to be our leaders. No one with any wisdom in them whatsoever look up to these kind of men. They place themselves on pedestals while the not to intelligent look up to them. And vote for them.
What evidence is there that they are all worried about Maxwell?

All the meanwhile the large corporations are destroying the lives of mankind. they are selling us cancer. They know they are selling us cancer. What a sick world we are in. They added poision to cigarettes, they give you poision to try try to cure your cancers. They are sickos. Hardhearted.
Aren't JW's opposed to blood transfusions?

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
Its going through court now. we all shall see soon. Unless of course their billions buy them out of it.

Right.

But nothing seems to be tied to any CEO, right now.

So, what you are spewing, is conjecture, not facts.

kjw47

What evidence is there that they are all worried about Maxwell?

Aren't JW's opposed to blood transfusions?

In the NT it states--Abstain from blood--You cannot prove nor can any man that blood transfusion is not included in that, thus should not be spoken on.