• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

CBS Special report mail bombing

tytlyf

Not Religious
Just another magabomber. Probably loves Fox, Rush, Inforwars, Breitbart etc. RW media is dangerous because unstable people actually believe their fake news. This is the result.

DqclLQPWkAAbgJF.jpg

tytlyf

Not Religious
so much for the false flag BS
I was listening to Rush the other day blaming Democratic operatives for the bombs. RW media is a cancer on society because people actually believe it. If people wouldn't fall for the propaganda, they'd be out of business long ago. The republican party would also lose tons more elections.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Good news for all.....
They can blame Trump & supporters.
The bomb threat might be over.

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
Talking head on BBC is claiming intent only to frighten.
We shall see as things continue to come out.

From what I heard, they weren't even good fake bombs. Either made by someone with no knowledge of bombs or made as a prank not expecting the bombs to be taken seriously.

The authorities have to always take this as serious. Causing lots of mischief. Guy is going to be in lots of trouble even if it was only meant as a prank. Deserves whatever he gets frankly.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
From what I heard, they weren't even good fake bombs. Either made by someone with no knowledge of bombs or made as a prank not expecting the bombs to be taken seriously.

The authorities have to always take this as serious. Causing lots of mischief. Guy is going to be in lots of trouble even if it was only meant as a prank. Deserves whatever he gets frankly.
Life in prison looks good to me.
(For him...not me.)