• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

CBS Cancels Jericho

CaptainXeroid

Following Christ
CBS is cancelling Jericho. I don't follow too many shows, but this one was quite good. It's on Wednesday night, same time as choir practice, so Brandy & I made a special effort to watch it: tape, On-Demand, and later DVR.

Jericho started out strong, but lost a lot of its audience when it went on a long mid-season hiatus. My comment to CBS is give viewers a chance to catch with the story lines over summer re-runs, and I think it will resume strong ratings in the fall.

If you enjoy this show, please sign the petition to ask CBS to reconsider before the actors scramble. I know on-line petitions usually don't do much good, but I figured it was worth a shot.:)

Anyone else like this show?

A

angellous_evangellous

Hahahah.

Jericho really isn't all that interesting. I haven't seen the show, but once people realize that the archeological site has nothing to do with the biblical story, it's just another site.

PureX

Veteran Member
I watched it a couple of times, early on, and I just couldn't get into it. I think it was a "Lost" knock-off, as are several other shows this season. And I didn't like "Lost" either, so of course I wasn't interested in the knock-offs.

The problem I have with this whole "24", "Lost", Jericho", etc., format, is that I feel like they're manipulating me, and I resent it.