• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Caution: Homosexuality Dangerous to Health

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ardhanariswar

I'm back!
really good post number 118 maize.

"I don't think anybody chooses to be gay either. I think it's stress. It's partly societal pressures and partly environmental/family stress. It could be they were ignored growing up. Maybe they didn't have a father or the father was absent even when he was home. I don't know."

nice theories, but they are just theories, and i know quite a number of gay people who dont have such stress or *pressure* as you put it, into being gay.

The problem is that YOU WILL still suffer the consequences of your actions.
A small child might not know that fire burns but it does whether he accepts or understand the fact.

its called karma.

hypocrite. you call yourself a christian yet you judge others. who are you to judge? what rite do you have to judge others when you have sin in your own life (not saying homosexuality is a sin). only God give justice.
its your dharma as a citizen of this world and a good christian to help others. many homosexuals are trying to deal with it, and you are not doing anything to help. and im positive, God does not need hypocrites like you here.

Green Gaia

Veteran Member
LittleNipper said:
GOD provided LAWs to help us and not to hurt us.
Again, it is only your opinion that your religion's laws came from a god, you have no proof of that this is true. If you want to believe your religion's laws are from a god, then that is your choice, but do not expect everyone else to see things the way you do.

LittleNipper

Maize said:

Why do people always assume that a gay person has to come from a dysfunctional family or was abused and neglected? This really, really irritates me... :rolleyes:

I embrace my sexuality because I do feel I deserve better than a life of hiding and self denial.

Get off your moral high horse, sir. It is normal for me and millions of others. If that bothers you, then that's your problem, not mine.

Not everyone is Christian and follows the Bible, so please stop blanketing everyone under the laws of your religion.

???

I've read the Bible many times, but I don't read it literally. I doubt reading it again, would change my views.

How do you explain different attraction in different people then?

Let me guess... in this battle BGLT people are the enemy and all the good Christians of the world are to destory us?

Satan is a Christian concept and there is no ruler of this world besides mankind.

Right.. and heterosexual people NEVER do anything indecent. :rolleyes: Please, give me a break. Do not condemn an entire group of people on the actions of an extreme few. By your logic, we should condemn the entire white race because of the actions of the KKK and other similar groups.

p.s. Please learn to use the quote button, it would make your posts much easier to read, thank you.

Homosexuality, which I understand ONLY as performing sex with someone of the same sex is disfunctional. It cannot produce a child. It involves the inappropriate use of parts of the body which often causes extreme damage to the tissues. The women often use prosthetic genitalia on each other to stimulate arousal in each other. Oddly, some men who claim to be heterosexual think it enjoyable to watch such debauchary. This is obviously a reflection on their true character. Perversion isn't limited to homosexuals. In fact, it is often such perversion that leads to other deviant behavior.

Satan is a Biblical concept and anyone who holds to the Bible realizes the role Satan has played. Satan is the author of CONFUSION. ALL KINDS!
We "PRESENTLY" have laws against bigamy & adultery. I'm not suggesting that fornication committed by heterosexuals is OK. It is just as wrong.

Oddly, it was the DEMOCRATIC PARTY that controlled the OLD SOUTH. The KKK were not Republicans-----to say the least. There is alot to learn... The KKK were founded by Southern Democrats who despised the carpet baggers being placed in power by the Northern Republicans during reconstruction of the South after the Civil War.

Green Gaia

Veteran Member
LittleNipper said:
Homosexuality, which I understand ONLY as performing sex with someone of the same sex is disfunctional.
Homosexuality is NOT only about performing a sex act.
It cannot produce a child.
So?
It involves the inappropriate use of parts of the body which often causes extreme damage to the tissues.
And what would be inappropriate use of body parts?
The women often use prosthetic genitalia on each other to stimulate arousal in each other.
Often? Do you have proof of this? Some do, some do not... funny, that's just the way it is with heterosexual couples, some use sex toys and some do not.
Oddly, some men who claim to be heterosexual think it enjoyable to watch such debauchary.
Not my problem, and I highly doubt they would watch real lesbians make love.
Perversion isn't limited to homosexuals.
True enough. But you label all homosexuals as perverted, which is wrong and arrogant.
In fact, it is often such perversion that leads to other deviant behavior.
Please explain.
Satan is a Biblical concept and anyone who holds to the Bible realizes the role Satan has played. Satan is the author of CONFUSION. ALL KINDS! We "PRESENTLY" have laws against bigamy & adultery. I'm not suggesting that fornication committed by heterosexuals is OK. It is just as wrong.
Satan is a Biblical concept... enough said.
Oddly, it was the DEMOCRATIC PARTY that controlled the OLD SOUTH. The KKK were not Republicans-----to say the least. There is alot to learn... The KKK were founded by Southern Democrats who despised the carpet baggers being placed in power by the Northern Republicans during reconstruction of the South after the Civil War.
True enough... it seems they have traded places in the last 150 years

Lightkeeper

Regarding homosexual couples not producing children, that is an untrue statement. Some have produced children by natural means and some use artificial insemination just like a lot of heterosexual people do. I have a daughter by natural means.

One cannot judge every homosexual by the actions of a few. Should I say all heterosexuals are rapists, because some heteros rape?

Most homosexuals are average everyday people, who go to work and come home just like everybody else. You most likely could not point them out in a crowd.

I don't believe homosexuals will be punished for being homosexual. God doesn't punish us, we punish ourselves and each other. One way we punish ourselves is by sitting in judgement of other people. This blocks off all spirituality.

Pah

Uber all member
LittleNipper said:
Homosexuality, which I understand ONLY as performing sex with someone of the same sex is disfunctional. It cannot produce a child. It involves the inappropriate use of parts of the body which often causes extreme damage to the tissues. The women often use prosthetic genitalia on each other to stimulate arousal in each other. Oddly, some men who claim to be heterosexual think it enjoyable to watch such debauchary. This is obviously a reflection on their true character. Perversion isn't limited to homosexuals. In fact, it is often such perversion that leads to other deviant behavior.

This is a list of sexual dysfunction
  • Female Arousal Disorder
  • Impotence/Erectile Dysfunction

• Anorgasmia
  • Anejaculation
  • Ejaculatory Incompetence
  • Retarded Ejaculation

• Hypoactive Sexual Desire
  • Low Libido
  • Lack/Loss of Sex Drive

• Dyspareunia
  • Vaginismus

• Premature Ejaculation
  • Retrograde Ejaculation
from Sex Education Links

How can it be dysfunctional if the "parts fit"? How could it be dysfunctional when a woman with a blindfold can not make a distinction between a male or female lover in receiving oral sex?

Homosexual sex does not need to procreate. Nor does heterosexual sex.

Homosexual sex is NOT alone in causing damage from penetration.

Sex aids are used by both orientations

Homosexual men have zero sexual interest in watching women have sex. Your insuation is wrong.

What perversion - what other deviant behavior?

Satan is a Biblical concept and anyone who holds to the Bible realizes the role Satan has played. Satan is the author of CONFUSION. ALL KINDS!

Satan seems to be working mightedly with some Christian posters

We "PRESENTLY" have laws against bigamy & adultery. I'm not suggesting that fornication committed by heterosexuals is OK. It is just as wrong.

Adultery is against the law in Maryland, where the penalty is a fine of $10, about the cost of a pecan bar and two large caramel macchiatos at Starbuck (from a google search index page) In the era of divorce by blame, adultary was the only justification for divorce - it was very rarely prosectuted as a crime.

-pah-

Green Gaia

Veteran Member
pah said:

Homosexual sex does not need to procreate. Nor does heterosexual sex.

Homosexual sex is NOT alone in causing damage from penetration.

Sex aids are used by both orientations

Yes, and how often these facts are overlooked or ignored by those grasping at anything they think they can use to condemn homosexuality. Good post, pah.

Green Gaia

Veteran Member
Lightkeeper said:
Regarding homosexual couples not producing children, that is an untrue statement. Some have produced children by natural means and some use artificial insemination just like a lot of heterosexual people do. I have a daughter by natural means.
Exactly. I have two children by natural means. I was very young when I got married and wasn't comfortable with myself as a gay woman until well into my marriage when I was older. I don't the regret marriage because it produced two wonderful children whom I love very much, but when a relationship isn't working anymore it's just over, (and obviously with one person being gay and the other not, it isn't going to work forever).

Lightkeeper

My fundamentalist ex still doesn't know he was married to a gay person.:) What do you suppose will happen to him for having sex with a homosexual?:)

Green Gaia

Veteran Member
:eek: LOL I'd bet that'd be a shocker for him. I never kept it from my kids father, in fact he was the first person I talked to about it, but the whole episode was/is still far from being an easy one.

LittleNipper

Lightkeeper said:
One cannot judge every homosexual by the actions of a few. Should I say all heterosexuals are rapists, because some heteros rape?
Most homosexuals are average everyday people, who go to work and come home just like everybody else. You most likely could not point them out in a crowd.
I don't believe homosexuals will be punished for being homosexual. God doesn't punish us, we punish ourselves and each other. One way we punish ourselves is by sitting in judgement of other people. This blocks off all spirituality.

LISTEN TO WHAT YOU ARE SAYING. Homosexual COUPLES produce children by NATURAL means. Oddly, this is exactly what they do. They need a THIRD party. They must go OUTSIDE their "partnership" and enlist another. THEY THROUGHT THEIR SEX acts between the couple can beget nothing.
Homosexuals have raped in prison. ANYONE who engages in HOMOSEXUAL acts WILLINGLY is a HOMOSEXUAL. The unwilling partner is a VICTIM.
Can you tell the difference between a man that regularly drinks and smokes
and one that doesn't? How about one that is a glutton and one that isn't?
I believe that the health issues will become apparent. That is punishment enough; however, the practices should not be encouraged or condoned in anyway. That would bring its own punishment...
That would bring judgment

LittleNipper

Lightkeeper said:
My fundamentalist ex still doesn't know he was married to a gay person.:) What do you suppose will happen to him for having sex with a homosexual?:)

Your husband was the victim of YOUR impropriety.

Green Gaia

Veteran Member
LittleNipper said:
LISTEN TO WHAT YOU ARE SAYING. Homosexual COUPLES produce children by NATURAL means. Oddly, this is exactly what they do. They need a THIRD party. They must go OUTSIDE their "partnership" and enlist another.
Or they already have children through a previous relationship... such as is the case many times, and in my case. And please do not put partnership in quotes, it's disrespectful and demeaning. I would not call the relationship you have with your wife a "marriage" so please afford me and my partner the same respect.
THEY THROUGHT THEIR SEX acts between the couple can beget nothing.
I have to disagree. Sex between two people does beget something, love and intimacy that furthers strengthens their mutal love. Do not say that is nothing..
Homosexuals have raped in prison. ANYONE who engages in HOMOSEXUAL acts WILLINGLY is a HOMOSEXUAL. The unwilling partner is a VICTIM.
Again, I disagree. I can willingly engage in a heterosexual sex act, but that will no more make me heterosexual than barking like a dog will make me a dog. How many homosexuals have been raped in prison by heterosexuals just because they could?

Green Gaia

Veteran Member
LittleNipper said:
I believe that the health issues will become apparent.
What are the health risks for lesbians, when you take into account that lesbians have the lowest rate of STDs among any sexual group?

Rex

Founder
Little Nipper,

Maybe you should dig and find our first go around about homosexuality. Some animals/reptiles in nature are either homaphrodites(sp?) and produce offspring, some are also the same sex but yet nature find a way for them to produce offspring.

Yes as of today homosexual humans cannot but it is not say that through nature one day they may never.

Also your tone is getting to my disliking remember this is a place of education and discussion not disrespect. If you wish to prove a point then back it up with facts not your personal opinion on the subject. Just saying something doesn't mean it's true, bring the evidence and I am sure your arguement will go a lot better.

Rex

Founder
Maize said:
What are the health risks for lesbians, when you take into account that lesbians have the lowest rate of STDs among any sexual group?
I just had to add this b/c of my last post to Nipper. This statement actually would hurt your case I would think. Being that the heterosexual group is probably 90% larger than the homosexual group I would hope your rate would be lower. But multiple that rate by the number of heterosexuals and what do you get?

LittleNipper

Gerani1248 said:
really good post number 118 maize.

nice theories, but they are just theories, and i know quite a number of gay people who dont have such stress or *pressure* as you put it, into being gay.
The problem is that YOU WILL still suffer the consequences of your actions.
A small child might not know that fire burns but it does whether he accepts or understand the fact.

its called karma.
hypocrite. you call yourself a christian yet you judge others. who are you to judge? what rite do you have to judge others when you have sin in your own life (not saying homosexuality is a sin). only God give justice.
its your dharma as a citizen of this world and a good christian to help others. many homosexuals are trying to deal with it, and you are not doing anything to help. and im positive, God does not need hypocrites like you here.

I don't lay claim to being virtuous, nor have I been promoting THEORIES or personal opinion. When I sin and someone brings it to my attention, I pray that I don't blame GOD by saying HE MADE ME SO. Homosexual acts are sin according to the Bible. It isn't my interpretation----I'll give you book, chapter, and verse if you wish. A hypocrite is someone who passes his OWN judgments on others and elevates HIMSELF. I've never said I was better than you. I've only ever said that SIN is SIN in GOD's eyes and YOUR "values" will not change the fact.

EventHorizon997

LittleNipper said:
I don't lay claim to being virtuous, nor have I been promoting THEORIES or personal opinion. When I sin and someone brings it to my attention, I pray that I don't blame GOD by saying HE MADE ME SO. Homosexual acts are sin according to the Bible. It isn't my interpretation----I'll give you book, chapter, and verse if you wish. A hypocrite is someone who passes his OWN judgments on others and elevates HIMSELF. I've never said I was better than you. I've only ever said that SIN is SIN in GOD's eyes and YOUR "values" will not change the fact.
You might be interested in a new post I started entitiled "Biblical condemnation of homosexuality"

Status
Not open for further replies.