• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Caution: Homosexuality Dangerous to Health

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wleeper

CAUTION:
HOMOSEXUALITY MAY BE DANGEROUS TO YOUR HEALTH

Those of us who approach life from a Christian perspective are use to turning to the Bible for direction and decision making. This is perfectly natural and provides the believer with a sound basis for establishing a lifestyle that will be both happy in this world and rewarding in the next. There is not a doubt in my mind that the Christian lifestyle is superior to any and all others.

That said, I believe that we have failed many in our approach to homosexuals by relying only on the Biblical admonitions. There is no doubt that the God, through the Bible, considers homosexuality to be an abomination and condemns all who would choose to practice it. However, this argument fails to convince, or even influence, those who do not believe in God and have no regard for the Bible.

This has been brought to my attention by several events that have taken place over the past few weeks.

I was visiting a “Religious Forum” on the internet when the question was posed, “Without using the Bible, can anyone give a good reason as to why a person should not be homosexual if that is their orientation?”

A few weeks later on a trip to Texas I visited with a lady who was a friend of my daughters some 25 years ago. In the course of bringing each other up to date she told me that one of the boys who had been in their Christian youth group during their high school years later turned to homosexuality, contacted aids and died a few years ago. His father was a preacher and the boy had been raised in the church. She told me that when he died his father was at his bedside holding his hand. I had known the father well and knew that he had taught the boy what the Bible says about homosexuality but the young man had obviously not been listening.

I remembered the question that had been posed in the chat room. I have thought about this question for some time. It is a legitimate question and deserves an honest answer. I believe that the answer is found in the statistics comparing the homosexual lifestyle with the heterosexual lifestyle.

Before I get into the statistics, however, I would like to share a fact in my own life that I believe is germane to this discussion. I have recently been diagnosed as having pulmonary emphysema. The doctor asked if I had ever smoked and I told him yes, but that I had quit over 25 years ago. He told me that the damage had been done back then and was only now manifesting itself. In my case he did not believe that it would ever be life threatening, but it would be life restricting. When I joined the navy in the late fifties as a boy of eighteen no one told us that cigarette smoking was hazardous to our health. It was simply a right of passage into manhood; or so we thought.

I firmly believe that young people being lured into homosexual activities today are as naïve regarding the dangers of homosexuality as I was regarding dangers of smoking. So in an attempt to reach these young people with the truth and to aide family and friends of those practicing a homosexual lifestyle I would like to provide the following statistics. Homosexual activist would have us believe that homosexuals comprise ten percent of the population of the United States. Numerous studies, however, have placed this population at between one and two percent. But even if you want to accept the ten percent as correct, consider the following statistics:

70% of homosexuals admit to having sex only one time with over 50% of their partners.

The average homosexual has between 20 and 106 partners per year. The average heterosexual has 8 partners in a lifetime.

Many homosexual sexual encounters occur while drunk, high on drugs, or in a orgy setting.

Many homosexuals don’t pay heed to warnings of their lifestyles: “Knowledge of health guidelines was quiet high, but this knowledge had no relation to sexual behavior.

Homosexuals account for 3-4% of all gonorrhea cases, 60% of all syphilis cases, and 17% of all hospital admissions (other than for STDs) in the United States.

Homosexuals live unhealthy lifestyles, and have historically accounted for the bulk of syphilis, gonorrhea, Hepatitis B, the “gay bowl syndrome” (which attacks the intestinal tract), tuberculosis and cytomegalovirus.

73% of psychiatrist say homosexuals are less happy than the average person, and of those psychiatrist, 70 percent say that the unhappiness is not due to social stigmatization.

25-33% of homosexuals and lesbians are alcoholics.
50% of suicides can be attributed to homosexuals.
Homosexuals account for well over 59% of the aids cases in the United States.

Homosexuals account for a disproportionate number of hepatitis cases 70-80% in San Francisco, 29% in Denver, 66% in New York City, 56% in Toronto, 42% in Montreal, and 26% in Melbourne.

37% of homosexuals engage in sadomasochism, which accounts for many accidental deaths. In San Francisco, classes were held to teach homosexuals how not to kill their partners during sadomasochism.

41% of homosexuals say that they have had sex with strangers in a public restroom, 60% say they have had sex with a stranger in bathhouses, and 64% of these encounters have involved the use of illegal drugs.

Depending upon the city, 39-59% of homosexuals are infected with intestinal parasites like worms, flukes and amoebae, which is common in filthy third world countries.

The median age of death of homosexual men is 42 (only 24% live past the age 65). The median age of death of a married heterosexual man is 75.

The median age of death of lesbians is 45 (only 24% live past the age 65). The median age of death of a married heterosexual woman is 79.

Homosexuals are 100 times more likely to be murdered (usually by another homosexual) than the average person, 25 times more likely to commit suicide, and 19 times more likely to die in a traffic accident.

21% of lesbians die of murder, suicide or traffic accident, which is at a rate of 534 times higher than the number of white heterosexual females aged 25-44 who dies of these things.

50% of the calls to a hotline to report “queer bashing” involved domestic violence (i.e., homosexuals beating up other homosexuals).
About 50% of the women on death row are lesbians.

The complete report along with and supporting documentation can be found at: http://www.inoohr.org/homosexualstatistics.htm

Given these statistics, is it any wonder that a loving God would admonish His children to avoid this lifestyle?

Ardhanariswar

I'm back!
"50% of the calls to a hotline to report “queer bashing” involved domestic violence (i.e., homosexuals beating up other homosexuals).
About 50% of the women on death row are lesbians."

kinky? if you said 50% of lesbians are on death row, it would make it seem more deadlier. but saying that 50% of the women on death row are lesbians dont say much. so what, lesbian women are more agressive...soo....? what did u expect? feminine cat women slaughtering people?
can i say at least 90% of all male hairdressers are gay? THAT IS SOO DEADLY. MY HAIR...oh gawd no.

the reasons why homos commit suicide is because they feeled presured and depressed by people like you into making them think that they will burn in hell. society makes them suffer. for what? because people are afraid. so being gay is kinda dangerous. because we live in a retarded soceity.

let me tell you something, God does not judge people on thier sexuality, they are judged by thier actions, thoughts, and deeds.

"Given these statistics, is it any wonder that a loving God would admonish His children to avoid this lifestyle?"

dont confuse homosexuality with people who go to prostitutes and have sex every hour. this is a sin, and even straight people do it.

i believe in the monogamous relationships. gay and straigt

everyone out here who reads this, please dont assume what God does by the foolish words of some christian extremist. God is love. and because gays love, God sees no fault.

dolly

Wleeper said:
CAUTION:

Oh shut up. They don't have a choice in the matter.

There is not a doubt in my mind that the Christian lifestyle is superior to any and all others.

Just because you think something is so doesn't mean it's a fact. I must disagree that the Christian life is "superior."

turned to homosexuality, contacted aids and died a few years ago.

And how many heterosexuals are dying from aids? Aids attacks those from both sexualities, so this isn't a valid reason. Also, because of what is happening in Africa, most of the people who are infected are heterosexual; lesbian women also have the lowest chance of getting it. Aids arguement is irrelevant.

I firmly believe that young people being lured into homosexual activities today are as naïve regarding the dangers of homosexuality as I was regarding dangers of smoking. So in an attempt to reach these young people with the truth and to aide family and friends of those practicing a homosexual lifestyle I would like to provide the following statistics. Homosexual activist would have us believe that homosexuals comprise ten percent of the population of the United States. Numerous studies, however, have placed this population at between one and two percent. But even if you want to accept the ten percent as correct, consider the following statistics:

70% of homosexuals admit to having sex only one time with over 50% of their partners.

Why don't you look at the source. 1978. Obviously this study is not accurate to modern times. How many heterosexuals at that time had numerous partners? Also, just because they had sex once doesn't mean that they were only dating for a little while.

Invalid reason.

The average homosexual has between 20 and 106 partners per year. The average heterosexual has 8 partners in a lifetime.

No sources for the heterosexual couple, and this I seriously doubt because most kids in high school have already had "8 partners." Again - you forget that "partner" can mean anything from someone they dated for 60 years, to someone they dated for less than 6 monthes.

Many homosexual sexual encounters occur while drunk, high on drugs, or in a orgy setting.

Family Research is a horrible site which no sane person would credit. They are extremely biased, and they twist facts to fit their purpose.

Homosexuals account for 3-4% of all gonorrhea cases, 60% of all syphilis cases, and 17% of all hospital admissions (other than for STDs) in the United States.

Please note that this source is out of date. Also, irrelevant. Heterosexuals have plenty of STD problems. It isn't during homosexual sex that the persons have to worry about STDs, it's any sex.

Homosexuals live unhealthy lifestyles, and have historically accounted for the bulk of syphilis, gonorrhea, Hepatitis B, the “gay bowl syndrome” (which attacks the intestinal tract), tuberculosis and cytomegalovirus.

Out of date, and irrelevant because heterosexuals have those problems as well. Hets can live an equally, or even more, unhealthy lifestyle, and you seem to think that every homosexual lives like this.

73% of psychiatrist say homosexuals are less happy than the average person, and of those psychiatrist, 70 percent say that the unhappiness is not due to social stigmatization.

Source? 1977. Can we say out of date? Also, how do we know that source is accurate. Most of those sources problemly aren't accurate.

Back to the happiness levels - well, what do you expect? Especially considering the way they are treated.

No sources for that.

Homosexuals account for a disproportionate number of hepatitis cases 70-80% in San Francisco, 29% in Denver, 66% in New York City, 56% in Toronto, 42% in Montreal, and 26% in Melbourne...

37% of homosexuals engage in sadomasochism, which accounts for many accidental deaths. In San Francisco, classes were held to teach homosexuals how not to kill their partners during sadomasochism...

Depending upon the city, 39-59% of homosexuals are infected with intestinal parasites like worms, flukes and amoebae, which is common in filthy third world countries...

41% of homosexuals say that they have had sex with strangers in a public restroom, 60% say they have had sex with a stranger in bathhouses, and 64% of these encounters have involved the use of illegal drugs...

The median age of death of homosexual men is 42 (only 24% live past the age 65). The median age of death of a married heterosexual man is 75...

The median age of death of lesbians is 45 (only 24% live past the age 65). The median age of death of a married heterosexual woman is 79...

Homosexuals are 100 times more likely to be murdered (usually by another homosexual) than the average person, 25 times more likely to commit suicide, and 19 times more likely to die in a traffic accident...

21% of lesbians die of murder, suicide or traffic accident, which is at a rate of 534 times higher than the number of white heterosexual females aged 25-44 who dies of these things...

Questionable source. D. E. Fields is a white supermacist. He's also a non-practicing chiropracter. Wow, great source for that one. The amount of qualifications he has astounds me! I think I might faint.

50% of the calls to a hotline to report “queer bashing” involved domestic violence (i.e., homosexuals beating up other homosexuals).

You do realize your source is a Newsweek article, right?

First of all, consider how many women are on death row to begin with. Then consider that lesbian women tend to have similar brain/etc gland/etc sizes as males. Is this really a surprise then? This, however, doesn't prove that lesbians are any of any less worth than a man. After all, how many men are on death row?

The complete report along with and supporting documentation can be found at: http://www.inoohr.org/homosexualstatistics.htm

Obviously a bad source.

Check the sources of your sources; it is a very helpful habit.

Also keep in mind that many minorities are generally, statistically, involved in more violence, suicide, etc than the majority. If this is your reason for not allowing homosexuals to have the same right as heterosexuals, then should we discriminate against minorities as well?

The points you brought up are nothing new. They are used by "Christians" to try to rationalize discrimination against homosexuals very, very often. If you want to play hero, why don't you go tackle the more dangerous sins. Alcoholism, for example, is much more dangerous to the general public than homosexual marriage could ever be.

Before you even bring up child abuse - just because a man sexually abused a boy doesn't mean that the man is homosexual. Pedophiles generally may prefer one gender over the other, but they will take any child they can. It's easier for a male pedophile to spend more time/be placed in a situation where they can abuse a boy than it is for that same situation to occur with a girl. Side effect - many male pedophiles go for boys. Also, girls are taught to tell if someone does something to them, sexually, that they don't want. Boys usually aren't taught this. It's less risky and easier to attack the boys, so they do.

If you ask them what sexuality they are, most call themselves heterosexual.

Lightkeeper

CAUTION: GAY BASHING IS DANGEROUS TO EVERYONE'S HEALTH

I agree with Dolly for the most part. Wleeper, this kind of thinking causes nothing but harm. People are not "lured" into homosexuality, they are born that way. I also agree that alcoholism is a far greater danger to society. One alcoholic parent can do generations of damage. Let alone their danger on the freeways. A lifestyle that is "superior to all others" is one of love and tolerance.

Pah

Uber all member
Wleeper,

I went to the site you referenced in this thread - went to the home page as well. There I discoverd a truely phobic worldview laced with misconception and outrighht lies.

None of the statisctic you quoted have linkable references, but I am fairly certain that if there were links provided that the site would have leanings toward the attitude and emotional appeal of your primary reference.

-pah-

Druidus

Keeper of the Grove
CAUTION:

Homosexuality is probably mostly genetic. They don't have much choice.

Those of us who approach life from a Christian perspective are use to turning to the Bible for direction and decision making. This is perfectly natural and provides the believer with a sound basis for establishing a lifestyle that will be both happy in this world and rewarding in the next. There is not a doubt in my mind that the Christian lifestyle is superior to any and all others.

Why is it superior? I really do want to hear what you have to say. Reply to this post please.

A few weeks later on a trip to Texas I visited with a lady who was a friend of my daughters some 25 years ago. In the course of bringing each other up to date she told me that one of the boys who had been in their Christian youth group during their high school years later turned to homosexuality, contacted aids and died a few years ago. His father was a preacher and the boy had been raised in the church. She told me that when he died his father was at his bedside holding his hand. I had known the father well and knew that he had taught the boy what the Bible says about homosexuality but the young man had obviously not been listening.

As I previously stated, he didn't have much choice. He wasn't, not listening, he merely didn't have much choice in the matter.

So? I intend to only have 1-4 partners in my entire life (I am not gay). However, humans are not naturally monogomous. We are polygamous. This is shown in our body size. All monogomous animals have an apporximately equal size and weight relationship between the sexes. All polygamous animals have one of the sexes being larger then the other. In our case, males are larger then females, so we are polygamous. (No offense to women, I believe in equl rights. You can be polygamous too, if you want.)

So?

What's wrong with orgies? I've never had one, nor do I intend too, but I see no wrong being perpetrated. I also believe that it is the persons choice to partake of alcohol or other drugs.

3-4% is not a lot, it seems us heteros have a worse part here. As for syphilis, so what? 17%? WOWEE!!!! So what? It obviously has nothing to do with there sexual preference.

Are these psychiatrists heteros, and are they catholic?

A lesbian IS a homosexual.

37% of homosexuals engage in sadomasochism, which accounts for many accidental deaths. In San Francisco, classes were held to teach homosexuals how not to kill their partners during sadomasochism.

I go for a bit of BDSM myself. As long as it's all friendly. Car accidents cause more accidental deaths? Are cars an affront to your God?

41% of homosexuals say that they have had sex with strangers in a public restroom,

So?

60% say they have had sex with a stranger in bathhouses

So?

64% of these encounters have involved the use of illegal drugs.

Super-huge so?

The median age of death of homosexual men is 42 (only 24% live past the age 65). The median age of death of a married heterosexual man is 75.

The median has no real meaning. Give us the mean.

The median age of death of lesbians is 45 (only 24% live past the age 65). The median age of death of a married heterosexual woman is 79.

The median has no real meaning. Give us the mean.

So?

Given these statistics, is it any wonder that a loving God would admonish His children to avoid this lifestyle?

What about the 8 year old girl who has a disease that makes it so she can't eat gluten (in all wheat). She wants to take communion, but she can't because the catholic church will not except a gluten-free alternative communion, even if she pays for it. They want her to take the gluten one, because according to the bible, you cannot change the meals that Jesus made his own flesh and blood. How could a just, loving and tolerant God want her to take the gluten one and die, instead of changing a small, inconsequential thing? Loving and tolerant my ***.

To be fair, I think Wleeper has a point that male homosexual sex is riskier than heterosexual sex. In Africa things are different, because all the heterosexual men are having unprotected sex with lots and lots of women. But in the U.S., a disproportionate amount of IV drug users and homosexual men contract AIDS than the general population.

Does that mean being gay is immoral? No. It simply means that unprotected homosexual sex with many partners is risky. Other than that, I disagree with Wleeper on everything else.

painted wolf

Grey Muzzle
unprotected sex, period, is risky.... Africa is proof of that.

Homosexual or Heterosexual it makes no difference.

wa:do

Unprotected sex with many partners is risky whether it be a homosexual or heterosexual encounter...I agree with painted wolf.

The argument that homosexual sex is riskier than heterosexual sex only holds true for males. Women have a much greater risk of getting STD's through heterosexual relations than through a homosexual encounter not to mention the fact that they wouldn't have to risk pregnancy at all.

LittleNipper

Lightkeeper said:
CAUTION: GAY BASHING IS DANGEROUS TO EVERYONE'S HEALTH

I agree with Dolly for the most part. Wleeper, this kind of thinking causes nothing but harm. People are not "lured" into homosexuality, they are born that way. I also agree that alcoholism is a far greater danger to society. One alcoholic parent can do generations of damage. Let alone their danger on the freeways. A lifestyle that is "superior to all others" is one of love and tolerance.

I TOTALLY disagree. People are pushed into homosexuality and invited into homosexuality and experiment with homosexuality. I feel that some people MAYBE more apt to become involved in homosexuality; however, most of this has more to do with a PREOCUPATION with SEXUAL activity at a young age and promiscuity in the form of fornication.

The reason for sex is procreation. Sex outside the bonds of holy matrimony is the primary cause for illicit sexual behavior patterns that will lead down a slippery slope quickly.

I was pressured by my peer group in the upper grades to be sexually expressive and sow some wild oats. When I resisted and spoke of my religious convictions I was made the butt of jokes and often the object of embarrassment and ridicule (even though a teenage boy). As a young man I was approached with the offer for money to be photographed by a "gentlemam" who especially has an eye for "men". It was ONLY my faith that prevented me from often caving into the way of the world. I enjoy art, antiques, and acting------some might suggest that I was not a "jock" and that means that perhaps........ Well, I'm here to say it doesn't have to be so!

dolly

LittleNipper said:
People are pushed into homosexuality and invited into homosexuality and experiment with homosexuality.

Can you give me the slightest bit of evidence that it isn't genetic/related to pre-birth conditions? Because I can give a hell of a lot of evidence that is not a choice.

I feel that some people MAYBE more apt to become involved in homosexuality; however, most of this has more to do with a PREOCUPATION with SEXUAL activity at a young age and promiscuity in the form of fornication.

Evidence?

The reason for sex is procreation.

Not the sole reason.

Sex outside the bonds of holy matrimony is the primary cause for illicit sexual behavior patterns that will lead down a slippery slope quickly.

Evidence?

I was pressured by my peer group in the upper grades to be sexually expressive and sow some wild oats.

Wuu good for you. Want a medal? You aren't the only person to do this, and it'snot exactly an amazing feat. I've done the same thing, and I'm still bi.

When I resisted and spoke of my religious convictions I was made the butt of jokes and often the object of embarrassment and ridicule (even though a teenage boy).

Then you were spending way to much time associating with morons.

It was ONLY my faith that prevented me from often caving into the way of the world.

No offense, but I find that sad. You know what prevented me from doing risky behaviors (sex, drugs, listening to strange men, etc)? Common sense. Logic.

You say alot of things, but so far your only evidence is your religion, which, by the way, isn't evidence for this subject. Go do some research. Use common sense in the matter. If it was choice, why wouldn't homosexuals just stop being gay instead of committing suicide - they have the highest rate for it. Why would anyone choose to spend a life where they are abandoned by friends and family, discriminated against, etc. Can you give any evidence that it's a choice (please consider the credibility of the source. Obviously the one used by the creater of the thread is an example of a bad one).

HelpMe

·´sociopathic meanderer`·
dolly said:
Can you give me the slightest bit of evidence that it isn't genetic/related to pre-birth conditions? Because I can give a hell of a lot of evidence that is not a choice.

i've never heard if a 'gay gene', that would be excessively oxymoronic wouldn't it?(remember common sense and logic).

a good, not perfect, example would be the simple scientific fact that breeding a male donkey to a female horse results in a mule; breeding a male horse to a female donkey produces a hinny.neither of these hybrids reproduces, save a few very rare occassions(hence 'not perfect').now i ask you, how many times ever has two horses reproduced a hinny or mule?or how many times has two donkeys produced a hinny or mule?never?then i'd like to know where this evidence that you have that says it's 'genetic' is located.

now if all you have is people's testimonies that it is not their choice to be gay, i suggest you, as you advised nipper to do, evaluate your sources.because i've heard just as many people say they choose to be gay/bi as i've heard say they didn't choose it.

--$

Ardhanariswar

I'm back!
"I TOTALLY disagree. People are pushed into homosexuality and invited into homosexuality and experiment with homosexuality. I feel that some people MAYBE more apt to become involved in homosexuality; however, most of this has more to do with a PREOCUPATION with SEXUAL activity at a young age and promiscuity in the form of fornication. "

why do u confuse child molestation with homosexuality? heteros do fornifaction too....u have no point.

i was not pushed into homosexuality. i was born that way. im living proof against your argument. i was not childmolested or intived. ur being completly closed minded.

"The reason for sex is procreation. Sex outside the bonds of holy matrimony is the primary cause for illicit sexual behavior patterns that will lead down a slippery slope quickly. "

thats only if you read the bible literally, but you should not. sex is an act of love. not every intercourse should be for the intent of children. some people arent meant to be parents. and some people cant be parents. what about people with ovarian cancer? they cannot have sex now? ya whatever.

LittleNipper

There are choices to be promiscuous, there are choices to be a liar, there are choices to be a murderer, and choices to become a thief. It all starts small folks! A small little thing leads to another act that becomes easier to do. The person loses his inhabitions. It's like smoking and drinking. ALL people I know nearly choked on their first drink. ALL people I know turned a shade of green with that 1st cigarette. Now, some of these same people cannot live without that bottle or that pacifier in their mouth.

Their system has CHANGED to accommodate the activity. I know that I likely could have been swayed to be come a lecherous creep. I chose to wait until I was married to have sex. I respect GOD's design that only relationships between men & women produce children. The BIGGEST problem with homosexuality is BIsexuality. These are people that have sex with anyone ---- perhaps anything... I would say that most SO-CALLED homosexuals fall into this catagory. They have had multiple sex partners with both sexes.

I have a very good friend who was a homosexual and is now married and has a wonderful woman. He doesn't know that I know about his past issues (I would NEVER hurt him). However, through christian counseling he was able to get his head together and met his future wife besides.

I personally know a "JOCK" from high school. He was handsome, he had lots of girlfriends, he had a deep voice and he'd knock your block off...... He turned "gay".
He also went from partner to partner. What he wanted was S E X. He became compulsive and obsessed with pronography.

What I'm telling you that WITHOUT GOD and WITHOUT listening to GOD, man is capable
of the most vial acts. AND I see no difference between a FORNICATOR, an ADULTERER, OR a HOMOSEXUAL. They are ALL in the very same boat and they got there ther very same way-----one step at a time.

Ardhanariswar

I'm back!
i listen to God. God is love. im all for gay monogamous relationships. i think sleeping around is sinful weather you are homo or hetero.

"He turned "gay".
He also went from partner to partner. What he wanted was S E X. He became compulsive and obsessed with pronography. "

IM GAY, BUT I DONT WANT SEX. im waiting till i get married. dude, straight people watch porno too....

"AND I see no difference between a FORNICATOR, an ADULTERER, OR a HOMOSEXUAL. "

you cant see because you are blinded by your own ignorance. i pity you.

" I would say that most SO-CALLED homosexuals fall into this catagory. They have had multiple sex partners with both sexes. "

sorry, im only attracted to men sexually. but i can love both sexes. you do not know anything about this subject so dont even bother talking about *how its sinful* cuz it aint.

"What I'm telling you that WITHOUT GOD and WITHOUT listening to GOD, man is capable
of the most vial acts."

you do not know anything. Ive listened to God. God has told me that love is good. hatred causes suffering. im for monogamous relationships. get that into your head!

sorry if i sounded too harsh.

HelpMe

·´sociopathic meanderer`·
biblically speaking, it is sinful.so if he believes in the bible, he has all the right to "bother talking about *how its sinful*" cuz scripturally speaking, it is.you can of course choose not to abide to the 'bible' and i'm not here to persecute you, i am not your judge, but according to his religion it is sinful and he is not wrong to let anyone know his opinions beyond that.

--$

Status
Not open for further replies.