• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Cats!

Kori

Dark Valkyrie...what's not to love?
Their independence I can see, but what makes you say they hate everything?

A lot of cats tend to not like or care for many things. My cat hated everyone and everything except me. In fact she really loved me.

Attachments

• Funny-Kitty.jpg
    Funny-Kitty.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 3,945

LilyPhoenix

i love cats ...my cats are called ninja and tigger
ninja likes to steal food one day when my sister was up visiting me she had a sandwich she turned for a sec to do something next thing we knew was ninja running out the door with haft the sandwich
tigger is very layed back and never gets into trouble

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
I love and hate cats. The hate part, it makes me remember when I made steaks for dinner, one of the last times if not the last time I had steaks for dinner, and my cat very quickly reached up and tried to take my steak. She succeeded in pulling it off my plate, and having it drop on the floor, but my shouts made her take off running to quick to claim her prize. My dog was very happy about the incident though, as she got to eat the steak. And I hope she rubbed in my cat's face how delicious and awesome it was! I love them, because even if their motives are selfish, it is impossible to be lonely if you have a cat because when they want attention you will give it to them. They will not take no for an answer.
If a cat did that to my steak, the cat would became the substitute main course.

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
I LOVE cats! When ever I see a cat in the street I try to get friendly with it and actually talk to it... in cat language. You know, like myao myao!

dgirl1986

Big Queer Chesticles!
My cat is special lol. I love her so much but man is she moody. She doesnt really like to be picked up much (only lets me do it). Touch her in the wrong place and you will lose an arm. She nibbles and licks you to death. She wants to be close, but not touching.

My little furball turns into a feral psycho cat the second she goes to the vet. Which is a problem right now, as her paws are super dry and look a little cracked :/

Jonathan Ainsley Bain

Logical Positivist
Turmeric-Angel-Sphinx

mother of 10 kittens
found her as a stray kitten wandering thru my garden on the grave of my previous cat on 12 september exactly 1 year after the old one died,
and she has EXACTLY the same personality as Belladonna.

cat-moth.jpg

Nerthus

Wanderlust
Oh I just got a kitten!! Wanted another cat for so many years and then found a beauty. A white long haired boy! such a handsome baby.

Palehorse

Catnip has a history of medicinal use for a variety of ailments.[19] The plant has been consumed as a tea, juice, tincture, infusion or poultice, and has also been smoked.[19] However, its medicinal use has fallen out of favor with the development of more commonplace pharmaceutical drugs.[19]

th

cat4.jpg

Kapalika

Premium Member
One of my cats catches mice and puts it in my bed still alive lol.

I don't know if any of my cats act entitled. Territorial for sure. They don't like each other. Last night I woke up to one hissing the other upon realizing it too decided to sleep on my legs that night!

My tortoise shell is afraid of almost everyone other than me and the best hunter and loves on me a lot with kitty kisses and headbutts and likes to sleep in my lap and on me when I go to bed. My gray cat isn't afraid of people but is grumpy a lot of the time and kinda lazy. She doesn't mess with you but will sit on arm rests or your leg and just purr and likes to be lightly petted some. She tends to sleep in the corner of my bed.

Nerthus

Wanderlust
My handsome little Spook :D

[GALLERY=media, 7505]Spook 2 by Nerthus posted Jun 9, 2016 at 4:42 PM[/GALLERY]

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Spook has successfully evaded RF.

Image doesn't come up.

Last edited: