• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Cats....All About Cats

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Top-30-Funny-Cat-Memes-Hilarious.jpg

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Our cats are on lockdown. To be fair, one of them has been self-isolating on the bed for about two years.

Out cat also considers any bed her home for most of the day. But today she had her monthly frontline spot-on treatment. It's the one day of the month she hates, it's worse than going to the vets. Hissing, tail swishing, bared teeth. Once her torture is over she puts as much distance between herself and me (about a mile i guess) to ensure she doesn't get a second helping so she has been missing all afternoon.

I imagine her up in the woods taking her anger out on the wild boar.

She will of course be home when she gets hungry.

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara
Out cat also considers any bed her home for most of the day. But today she had her monthly frontline spot-on treatment. It's the one day of the month she hates, it's worse than going to the vets. Hissing, tail swishing, bared teeth. Once her torture is over she puts as much distance between herself and me (about a mile i guess) to ensure she doesn't get a second helping so she has been missing all afternoon.

I imagine her up in the woods taking her anger out on the wild boar.

She will of course be home when she gets hungry.
Haha yes! The only time one of our cats moves at any speed above "saunter" is when he sees the flea treatment packet. WHOOSH......gone.....

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Haha yes! The only time one of our cats moves at any speed above "saunter" is when he sees the flea treatment packet. WHOOSH......gone.....

Ours also lives a fairly slow, sedate lifestyle which has earned her the name "Ploddypuss"

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
We have 10 Persian cats and they do not ever get topical flea treatments. We have been using Fleabusters for 20 years. They go outdoors in a fenced yard and not one flea. This is one product that really works the way it says it does. It might not be worth the bother if you only have one or two cats but we used to have more than 10, although we are now down to 10. ;)