• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Cats....All About Cats

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
swine-flu-mask-for-cat.jpg

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
No, the "soul" dies.....but "Spirit" cannot.
Believe whatever you want to believe, just don’t expect others to believe it.

I believe the soul is eternal and the spirit is the same thing as the soul.

By the way, “I believe” that the Writings of Baha’u’llah are the “final authority” from God, so “I believe” that whatever He wrote about the soul supersedes anything that is written in the Bible.
In the following quote, an immortal spirit means the same thing as an immortal soul.

51. O Son of Man!
My calamity is My providence, outwardly it is fire and vengeance, but inwardly it is light and mercy. Hasten thereunto that thou mayest become an eternal light and an immortal spirit. This is My command unto thee, do thou observe it.
The Hidden Words of Baha'u'llah

WhyIsThatSo

Believe whatever you want to believe, just don’t expect others to believe it.

I believe the soul is eternal and the spirit is the same thing as the soul.

By the way, “I believe” that the Writings of Baha’u’llah are the “final authority” from God, so “I believe” that whatever He wrote about the soul supersedes anything that is written in the Bible.
In the following quote, an immortal spirit means the same thing as an immortal soul.

51. O Son of Man!
My calamity is My providence, outwardly it is fire and vengeance, but inwardly it is light and mercy. Hasten thereunto that thou mayest become an eternal light and an immortal spirit. This is My command unto thee, do thou observe it.
The Hidden Words of Baha'u'llah

I believe a deceived person does not know they are deceived,
because if they did know, they would not be deceived.

gnomon

I just want to thank the most revolting thing on this forum.

He pretends to be.....

Great thread.