• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Catholic SAYS :

truthagain

Catholic SAYS :
“It is well to remind the Presbyterians, Baptists, Methodists, and all other Christians, that the Bible does not support them anywhere in their observance of Sunday. Sunday is an institution of the Roman Catholic Church, and those who observe the day observe a commandment of the Catholic Church.” Priest Brady, in an address, reported in the Elizabeth, NJ ‘News’ on March 18, 1903. See This Rock

"Protestants ... accept Sunday rather than Saturday as the day for public worship after the Catholic Church made the change... But the Protestant mind does not seem to realize that ... in observing Sunday, they are accepting the authority of the spokesman for the Church, the pope." Our Sunday Visitor, February 5th, 1950. See This Rock

“Of course these two old quotations are exactly correct. The Catholic Church designated Sunday as the day for corporate worship and gets full credit – or blame – for the change.” This Rock, The Magazine of Catholic Apologetics and Evangelization, p.8, June 1997

Question: Which is the Sabbath day?
Answer: Saturday is the Sabbath day.

Question: Why do we observe Sunday instead of Saturday?
Answer: We observe Sunday instead of Saturday because the Catholic Church transferred the solemnity from Saturday to Sunday.” -Rev. Peter Geiermann C.SS.R., The Convert’s Catechism of Catholic Doctrine, p. 50

Q. Must not a sensible Protestant doubt seriously, when he finds that even the Bible is not followed as a rule by his co-religionists?
A. Surely, when he sees them baptize infants, abrogate the Jewish Sabbath, and observe Sunday for which [pg. 7] there is no Scriptural authority; when he finds them neglect to wash one another's feet, which is expressly commanded, and eat blood and things strangled, which are expressly prohibited in Scripture. He must doubt, if he think at all. ...
Q. Should not the Protestant doubt when he finds that he himself holds tradition as a guide?
A. Yes, if he would but reflect that he has nothing but Catholic Tradition for keeping the Sunday holy; ... Controversial Catechism by Stephen Keenan, New Edition, revised by Rev. George Cormack, published in London by Burns & Oates, Limited - New York, Cincinnati, Chicago: Benzinger Brothers, 1896, pages 6, 7.

"The Church, on the other hand, after changing the day of rest from the Jewish Sabbath, or seventh day of the week, to the first, made the Third Commandment refer to Sunday as the day to be kept holy as the Lord's Day. The Council of Trent (Sess. VI, can. xix) condemns those who deny that the Ten Commandments are binding on Christians." The Catholic Encyclopedia, Commandments of God, Volume IV, © 1908 by Robert Appleton Company, Online Edition © 1999 by Kevin Knight, Nihil Obstat - Remy Lafort, Censor Imprimatur - +John M. Farley, Archbishop of New York, page 153.

''The [Roman Catholic] Church changed the observance of the Sabbath to Sunday by right of the divine, infallible authority given to her by her founder, Jesus Christ. The Protestant claiming the Bible to be the only guide of faith, has no warrant for observing Sunday. In this matter the Seventh-day Adventist is the only consistent Protestant.'' The Catholic Universe Bulletin, August 14, 1942, p. 4.

" People who think that the Scriptures should be the sole authority, should logically become 7th Day Adventists, and keep Saturday holy." Sentinel, Pastor's page, Saint Catherine Catholic Church, Algonac, Michigan, May 21, 1995
www.adventist.or.kr/ib/ct/view.html?no=104

adventist.or.kr/satellite
3abn.org in English

www.prophecycode.org, www.adventist.or.kr/satellite/, www.vop.or.kr, www.amazingfacts.org, www.3abn.org

truthagain

the sabbath and the crossfire.
the sabbath and the crossfire.
it is written again.
to the law and to the testimony,if they dont speak according to this word , it is because there is not light in them.

Does God wants us to keep the commandmentS? people who teaches other people to break God's commandments are FIGHTING AGAINST THE TRUTH, saying that God has changed his law and you are encouraging people to commit adultery, to steal , to lie, to kill, to steal God's time not our time which is 6 days, but the 7th day, not a 7th day but THE 7TH DAY , JESUS DIED ON THE CROSS BECAUSE HE COULDN'T CHANGE HIS LAW, TO PAY THE PENALTY OF BREAKING HIS LAW AND TO SHOW THAT HE LOVES US BY DYING THE DEATH WE SHOULD HAVE DIED.
they ARE ACTUALLY SAYING GOD IS UNJUST ,BECAUSE HE GAVE US LAWS HE KNOWS WE CAN'T KEEP. REPENT OR YOU SHALL LIKE WISE PERISH!
The sabbath and the cross fire.

Why do people hate the sabbath so much , especially so called christianS? the only commandment God says we should remember is the only commandment the majority have nailed to the cross just like they have nailed JESUS TO THE CROSS.

DID YOU KNOW EVERY TIME WE SINNED , WE ARE NAILING JESUS TO THE CROSS? I JOHN 3:4, SAYS SIN IS BREAKING THE LAW, WHAT LAW ? THE ONLY LAW GOD DID'T NOT TRUST MOSES TO WRITE BUT HE WROTE IT HIMSELF , THIS LAW WAS PLACED IN THE ARK OF WHICH JOHN SAWED IN HEAVEN REV.11:19, THE OTHER LAWS WERE PLACED IN THE SIDE OF THE ARK THAT WERE ADDED AS GAL. 319What purpose then does the law serve? It was added because of transgressions,

I FORETELL THAT VERY SOON SATAN WILL USE ONE OF HIS SERVANT TO DELETE THE MESSAGE OF TRUTH.

613 law were not written by Moses but BY
the Helenistic Jews during the time between Malchi and Matthew . During this time God didn't send a prophet to Israel, so the Pharisees and Sadducees studied in Alexandria, and they combine paganism with the Mis-interpretation of Sabbatical laws , which is summarized in the Oral law ,but later written in the Mishnah and other books, these laws are not What the bible teaches but the traditions of the ELDERS , THEY ASKED THE QUESTIONS TO JESUS, BUT JESUS ASKED THEM WHY DO YOU BREAK GOD'S COMMANDMENTS BY YOUR TRADITIONS , THIS IS WHAT MANY CHURCHES ARE DOING TODAY FOLLOWING THE TRADITIONS OF SUNDAY PAGANISTIC WORSHIP , JESUS IS ASKING YOU WHY ARE YOU BREAKING THE COMMANDMENTS OF GOD AND FOLLOWING THE TRADITION OF MEN ? IN MATTHEW 15:2-3-8,9
HERE IS AN EXAMPLE OF THE 613 LAWS, THEY SAID , IF AN ANIMAL FELL IN A PIT ON THE SABBATH DAY, THEY WILL HELP THE ANIMAL ,BUT IF SOMEONE NEEDS HELP ON THE SABBATH DAY , THEY SAID IT IS A SIN,THEY SAID, YOU SHOULDN'T HELP THAT PERSON,
WHEN IT WAS WRITTEN IN THE OLD TESTAMENT ' IT IS LAWFUL TO DO GOOD ON THE SABBATH DAY, DOCTORS AND THE PEOPLE THAT ARE HELPING THE SICK ARE PERMITTED TO WORK ON THE SABBATH DAY EXCEPT PEOPLE DOING SELFISH WORKS, OR OTHER KIND

truthagain

True story: Pastor B: Why are you putting these people under bondage? A : Why do you
True story: Pastor B: Why are you putting these people under bondage? A : Why do you say that? B: You are telling them, they must keep the commandments! A: What do you
want me to tell them,To break the commandments? B: You are putting work on them by telling them to keep the Sabbath day,A: I am telling them to rest, you are telling them to work,
to disobey Jesus commands' Jesus says 'John 14:15,21.8:58,If you love me , keep my commandments.Do you think Jesus want us to keep the 10 commandments? B: No! A: So , Is it Ok to
kill or steal? because I don't usually hear Pastors say, it is ok to lie, to steal? B: (Then he said), Yes, (Then he knew the Sabbath was a part of the ten commandments, then he said,)
No, we are suppose to keep only 9 of the commandments. A: Are telling me that the only commandment, God says to Remember in Exo:20:8-11 is the Only commandment, the world
should forget? Then Pastor B. became upset and walked away.True story#2 Pastor D: No body can keep the commandments? C:Which one are you breaking,are you stealing,killing,
committing adultery?D: Off course not! Why would God who is all knowing give us laws , He knows we can't keep? This is what many Pastors do to make God looks unjust.
6. Another Pastor said, we worship on Sunday, because that's the day Jesus rose . But where's the command to keep Sunday? He said, we don't have a command, but we have a popular tradition.The bible says ,
we shouldn't follow traditions, but we should obey what JESUS says. Some pastors will tell you, we are suppose to keep the commandments in the new testament . Where do you find in the new testament the
commandment that says' you shall not take name of the Lord your God in vain.It's not in the new testament.So is it ok to break the other commands? None of the Pastors believe it's Ok, to break the other 9
commandments. In James 2:8-12 ,If you really fulfil the royal law according to the Scripture, "You shall love another as yourself,by keeping the last 6 commandments
and by loving God, through keeping the first 4 commandments,you do well; but if you show partiality, you commit sin, and are convicted by the law as
transgressors.For whoever shall keep the whole law, and yet stumble in one point, he is guilty of all. For He who said, "Do not commit adultery,also said, "Do
not murder.Now if you do not commit adultery, but you do murder, you have become a transgressor of the law.So speak and so do as those who will be judged
by the law of liberty. If a person is brought before a judge because he /she is guilty of murder and he/she says to the judge, ' I know, I kill somebody ,but you should let me go, because I don't lie,
I don't steal, because I keep all the other commandments. Do you think the judge will accept that argument? No.Were the people of old and new testament times, save by killing lambs? No, The bible
says: Everyone met at the cross for salvation.The bible says , faith without works is dead. in Ps.138:2,For You have magnified Your word above all Your name, meaning Jesus paid the wages of sin
which is death for us, because He couldn't change His law of love. Jesus say in Ps. 89:34, 34,My covenant I will not break, Nor alter the word that has gone out of My lips. Mali.3:6"For I am the
LORD, I do not change;Eccl.3:1, I know that whatever God does, It shall be forever. Nothing can be added to it, And nothing taken from it. God does it, that men should fear before Him. If you
want to borrow some money from the bank,they will ask you to write your name on a piece of paper. why? To do a credit check to see, if you kept your word and IF you didn't keep your word ,
then your name is useless . In the same way God puts His WORD ABOVE HIS NAME,SO THAT JESUS NAME IS ABOVE EVERY OTHER NAME.WAS IT THE NAIL THAT KILLED JESUS?NO,
IT WAS OUR SINS that CAUSED JESUS TO DIE.Baptized paganism
Dr. Sammuel got a golden medal from the pope of Rome for proving how the Roman Church combined paganism with Christianity which was prophesied by Daniel 7:25, that this change of the sabbath would happen.
Discover the truth how the Roman Church change the sabbath to please the pagans from a student from Vatican city, a native from Rome,
He is the first and the last non-Catholic student who have studied at the Vatican University in Rome in Vatican city..
http://www.adventist.or.kr/ib/ct/view.html?no=104
Come out of Babylon! A mixture of truth and baptized paganism!

PLEASE WATCH : 3abn.org or amazingfacts.org or prophecycode.org