• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Cat food shortage

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
It can be difficult enough to get cats to eat cat food :rolleyes:

I sure don't have any trouble...

But then, there's a lot of competition here, and while Kore might not have cared about that food initially, once Troy wanted it, it became a whole lot more attractive...

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara
I sure don't have any trouble...

But then, there's a lot of competition here, and while Kore might not have cared about that food initially, once Troy wanted it, it became a whole lot more attractive...
We've probably made a rod for our own backs regarding completely pandering to every little whim. :(

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
We've probably made a rod for our own backs regarding completely pandering to every little whim. :(

I guess there's also enough ex ferals in our bunch that food period is to be appreciated.

I remember medicating Swatty for the first time... he seemed shocked, like he was saying "you want to shove food down my throat? Great!"